• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Project HIPD-Humans Injected with Pokemon DNA

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    :: Yeah! Yami's Girl, wheeeeerree arrre yooooouuuuu?!
    *echo, echo, echo* ::

Kitty moved a bit around in her sleep. This caused Jason to look around and then he saw that an Espeon creature had taken her place.

No way! She turns like that when she goes to sleep.... uhhhum.... Jason started to think. He felt the blood rushing to his face and stopped. He looked away from Kitty for the moment.

Kitty blinked and saw Jason looking away. At least... she thought he was looking away. Everything was blurry.

Awcrap! She thought. I changed again. Gotta fix that, man.

She closed her eyes again and snuggled closer to Jason. He started, and fwipped his head around. He saw her snuggling closer to him. His troubled expression faded away to reveal one of mixed anger and happiness.

A fixen in a girl's clothing.... She's like that, I guess. He thought as he turned to stare up at the clouds again. He was having fun observing nature until...

... Emily...

... Emily...

... Emily...

He felt something inside of him. Closing his shut hard, Jason saw his humanoidish Poke-form. It was crying and softly uttering " ... Emily.... ". Suddenly it noticed him and looked up. A look of pained anger on it's face.

" You! You uttered that you love Emily, and yet here you are, with this Kitty! " It screamed. It fired and attack at him and started to run.

Then Jason felt his conciousness( Sp? Gosh Dangit! I hate this word! ) seperate from his body.

He dodged the attack, but just as soon as that was over another one was coming. Jason furiously tried to dodge them all. He was surprisingly succesful.

" Oh yeah, jack?! You're the one who said that! You took control of my emotions and said that! " Jason yelled at his Poke-part. He flipped him off as he dodged yet another atack. What he didn't expect, however was the one that followed directly afterwards.

" Rapid Fire?! " Was all that he had time to scream. He was caught sqaure in the chest and blown backwards. To hit a non-existent wall his 'part' had obviously created.

" Hmph. You don't get it do you? We're one and the same. " It said, angering Jason further.

He stood up and looked torward the creature, but what he saw was himself.

" Oh yeah? You're a phsycic Pokemon! That means you can create illusions and stuff! " He yelled. The creature launched one final attack, and it caught Jason off-gaurd. Nicked his side. Jason forced himself to move torwards the creature.

Then, he was back in the real world. A bunch of bruises up his arms and on his face. He growled and looked at his new shirt that now had a few holes in it.

:: I've been reading DNAngel again, I admit it. ::

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
    Years
    IIIIII'mmmmm hereeeeee! ^^ Sorry for not bein' around. My life ish so hectic, I barely have time for leiseure stuff now. But I'm here now! ^^::

I took off into the air after Eclipse, flying at a faster than normal rate. The wind rippled my jeans, and my headband slipped around on my head. I looked below us, but saw nothing. I smiled slightly.

They follow instructions. That is good. I looked forwards again and saw a part in the trees. That Steelix must have done that.

I shook my head but made nothing of it. I flew over to Eclipse and poked her.

<You haven't said a thing, I'm worried there's something on your mind.> I poked her again, but she didn't answer, so a stopped and continued my flight path.

Soon the building that we seeked was coming into view. I pointed excitedly.

<Here it is! Crossl-link lab> I landed a few yards away; Eclipse followed suit. A disturbence was cause in the air around us, and then our "bodygaurds" appeared.

<Ok! Now that we're here, I think it would be wise to surround the lab, so if the scientists try anything funny, you can all stop them.> I stopped and looked at Eclipse. <Any ideas?>

Years
    Jason was breathing heavily and frowning angrily at the world in front of him.

Go. To. Hell. He thought. Then he turned back to Kitty's sleeping form. He slipped out from underneath her head, and laid her in the grass beneath the tree branches.

Go, to, hell, stupid, frickin', evil, counterpart-thing... He thought as he leaned against the tree.

Pulling himself up into one of the branches, Jason allowed himself a small smile. He only hoped that as he was climbing higher, pieces of bark didn't fall on Kitty.

Years
    :: I'm sorry, but prolly not. We're on the 18th page. Youshould find a RP that had at least less than 3 pages. ::

Kitty woke up when a peice of bark hurled into her head. She gazed around sleepily for a while, then she realized Jason wasn't there. She freaked, and didn't hear him calling to her.

" Jason, where are you? " She yelled. Jason was above her, in the tree, trying to get her to hear his voice.

" Look up Kitty! I'm right here, " he called down. She looked up and saw him smiling at her from one of the uppermost branches. He hopped down a few branches and stopped for a second. Looking down to her, Jason said, " You should see the view from up here. Incredible. "

mizu-dragon

Head of the Strategist League
    Years
    ::sorry for being gone for like ever ^^;::

In very short time the Pok?-creatures acting as our bodyguards surrounded the laboratory, invisible to the unaided human eye. But of course, being psychic, I could see them.

<Sorry for not answering back there. I've been thinking about this whole thing. There is a great possibility that we are going to be in danger, besides the fact - well, look at us! Normal humans are bound to judge us as lesser beings than themselves. I've seen it happen. Even when I was a regular girl, I somehow wasn't treated as a person. And I saw others go through it. We have to be strong and ready for anything, Emily. There's a lot at risk here, even more than our lives.>

Emily looked as if she was going to ask me what I meant, but then the scientists came into view. We waited as they walked slowly towards us.

<They're taking their good old time.> I noted. <I think they're more afraid of us than we are of them. I can sense it.>

Finally the pair of scientists were directly in front of us. "Let me see..." said the younger one, checking a notepad. "Emily... and Eclipse?"
    <Do you see any other Charizards or Umbreon-girls wearing pants?>
    "Uh... no."
    The older scientist motioned for the younger to shut his mouth. "Thank you for coming. I understand that there might be some apprehension in this meeting, but rest assured we have no intent to harm you. We'd appreciate it if you could answer some questions for us."
    "Alright," I responded with my spoken voice.
    <But all the same,> I said to Emily, <keep on guard.>

Yami's Girl

Years
    ::Sorry mezaa hasn't posted. ^^;;::

I nodded. <Will do.> I looked around us to make sure all our bodygaurds were out of sight. Then I looked the scientists straight in the eye. <Procced with your questions.> I said.

One gulped and nodded. "Uh, how exactly did you come to be like... um, that?"

<Eclipse, should we answer this question? I hope it doesn't make you as uncomfotable as it does me.>

::Short on ideas. Sorry.::

mizu-dragon

Years
    I sighed. "I'm certain that you both have heard of the Pok?mon Hybrid Zoo, and of what happened to it. None of the creatures that were shown there, however, were truly Pok?mon. Every single creature there was once human. The lab got their human specimens and many of the workers through threats, bargains, and lies. Emily's family was threatened, so she worked there as a scientist to save them. Myself... I was fed a lie.
    They would inject Pok?mon DNA into many of the people. Some had full DNA patterns from two different Pok?mon injected, and the hybrids were random. Others, like me, were injected with specific codes from specific DNA - the coding for a Pidgeot's wings was specifically chosen along with Umbreon DNA, and once they were injected into me... I became this.
    Emily is now Charizard because she injected herself to save many of the Pok?creatures, and to fight the powerful Director."
    The junior scientist scribbled busily on his notepad, and I eyed the other.
    "Next?"

Yami's Girl

Years
    <Oh, well, nevermind...>

The scientist looked up from the pad. "Who is the Director?"
    "She's the women who ran the whole zoo. She was sure no one could turn back after injected, but I developed an antidote and most creatures are back to their human state. Sarah, her name, she also turned herself into a pokemon but, she's a Dragonite. We have her captive but I'd rather not show you."
    The junior scientist scribbled some more and asked: "Why did the other pokemon who attacked you not just flee or fight with you?"
    I took a deep breath. "Well, Sarah, she has a CEO, his name slips my mind, but him and his "loyal followers" set up a mind potion. It petty much melted the person's mind and they'd do anything their "master" asked them too. Most of the creatures we didn't get too were captured before we could do anything."
    The scientist wrote then whispered something to a senior scientist, who nodded. The senior scientist asked: "May we do a small experiment on you?"

mizu-dragon

Years
    At that request I felt a small knot form in my stomach. <Is it just me, or does that not feel all that awesome?>
    "Experiment? Whoa, hold on there. I thought we established an understanding here."
    "Um... yes, we did. It won't be harmful to you. It's more of a test than an experiment, really."
    I looked over to Emily to see how she was taking this, then stared the scientist square in the eye. "Define "small". Which means, give details."

::sorry idea bank is a little low ^^;::

Yami's Girl

Years
    <Oh, it's so awesome...>
    "Well, it's merely a blood sample. We would like to see how the pokemon DNA reacts with Human DNA in Emily, because she is ever so barely human. And then we take a smaple from you, Eclipse, to see how the two different DNA react."
    I gulped. It sounded alright but what if it was something harmful.
    <Should we?>

::School= short post. XD::

Years
    Jason was calling down to Kitty and smiling cheerily when his foot slipped.

" You should come up he-- " He cut off as his feet slipped out from under him. He was falling, and going too fast to grab onto something. He had a burst of smartness--not very common as you well know--and tore one of his pokeballs out of it's socket on his belt.

" Go! Wilt! " He commanded as his Dragonite appeared. She swept underneath him and he landed on her back. As she gently flew downwards to Kitty, Jason said his thanks.

" Well... let's go back to the house... " He muttered to Kitty.

:: Saved by this very wierd punk eleven-year-old. ::

mizu-dragon

Years
    <Well...> I kinda winced inside. Needles and I had never really been good friends much. When I had been human I had been unable to sit up for half an hour after having a blood test. If such a trait was still part of me, it could be dangerous.
    Ah, but I am Umbreon as well, with the "courage of the night" and all that stuff I remember studying...
    "Err... alright. But don't try anything funny."
    "Great. Now, if you'll just come with us..."

As we walked slowly after them I called to the Poké-creatures so that the scientists could not hear. <Keep your eyes open and be on guard. We may have to summon you at any time...>

Yami's Girl

Years
    I walked in slowly after Eclipse. I looked around. There were bunches of vials and test tubes everywhere.
    <Keep your eyes open and be on guard. We may have to summon you at any time...>
    I gulped. <Sure thing...>
    We walked down a long hallway and into the room. My jaw dropped. In there were two test tables and straps. I could only wonder. Above the tables was a huge machine.
    <Wait a minute... ECLIPSE! It's a trap! Poke-> My thought was cut short as sharp jab below the back of my neck sent me out of consciousness.

::BTW B_A, where ya been?::

mizu-dragon

Years
    ::I've been to busyland! So much has gone down lately, I've had trouble finding time for stuff I normally do. But I think I'm all clear now. ^_^::

I heard Emily's cry and sensed something coming at me from behind. In fear I whipped around and a needle-like device caught me in the hand. I sank to the ground clutching my hand and saw that Emily was out cold on the floor. The steel doors slammed shut and the light in the room extinguished almost instantly as the pair of scientists dragged Emily over to the table and strapped her on. They didn't seem to have noticed that their little trap hadn't quite worked out completely.
    I slid away from the tables as quickly and quietly as possible, my hand throbbing as I bit my lip to keep from crying out. In the shadows of the room I quickly called out to the Poké-creature guards before the scientists could have noticed I wasn't where I should have been.
    <All Poké-creatures, to the lab, NOW! Emergency! Get in here now!>
    I summoned my pyschic abilities to heal myself, but then I heard the voices from across the room: "Where's the other one?" They looked around the room and then spotted me. My bioluminensce had betrayed me.
    One of the scientists wielded a gun-like object and walked slowly towards me. I was sure it was a dart gun, with a tranquilizer or something of the like.
    "You stay right there... and stay still... or I'll shoot this right through your head."
    Nope. It was a real gun.
    I didn't move. I didn't even look away. But I didn't let them know I was afraid.

At the last moment, when the other scientist came right up to me with a needle, I looked him right in the face and with the defiance of the teenager I should have been, I whispered to his mind. <You lose.>
    I teleported away, to behind the tables, and I crept underneath the one Emily was on, cloaking myself in the darkness, remembering to psychically block the chemical flow that caused my body's rings to glow. I could hear sounds of confusion coming from where I had been, and I knew they would soon figure it out, but I carefully read the screens of the monitors Emily was hooked up to. She was still alive, but still unconscious. And by the looks of the tools they had laid out, it was going to be a little more than a simple game of Operation.
    Geez, this is one freakazoid lab...

Yami's Girl

Years
    Back...to...reality...please... In my unconscious state I said this to myself over and over again. A swirling vortex turned into a bunch of vials and needles. I flew, ran, crawled, did whatever I had to and tried and get away from them. But I couldn't and my skin was punctured by a needle...

I bolted upright and slid off the table. Below the wood I sensed Eclipse.

<Thanks,> Rushing footsteps came closer. I focused my mind and the ceiling above me broke. The poke-creatures materialized from the darkness.

<Time to kick @$$> I launched for the nearest scientist and bite his neck. He didn't stand a chance. <Don't make me do it! I will!>

Years
    :: Sorry, my internet server was down and I didn't know about the upgrade until yesterday when I got on. And even then it ook me a while to figure it out... I would've been on earlier today, but I just finished my job. ::

Jason slammed his door, embarressed. He lay on his bed and looked at the ceiling. And in his ceiling, he saw Emily and Eclipse at a lab, walking in and then Emily was yelling, 'Its a trap!'. He jumped up off of his bed, everything had gone dark from that point. But he had noticed that some of the instruments in that room didn't look like they were just there for a 'Friendly questionare'.

He ran down the hall and rapped sharply on Kitt's door, all the while yelling, " HURRY! "

When Kitty emerged from her room, he pulled her outside, and unleashed Arcanine.

" Skippey, you can get us there fastest on the terrain. Go thataway, " He said pointing the way Emily and Eclipse were. He remembered the coordinates.

mizu-dragon

Years
    :ARG, this thing won't take my posts...:

The others seemed to have a secure hold on matters in the examining room, so I exited by way of the door but kept a force field up around me as I traveled around the lab. A scientist spotted me and opened his mouth to yell, but found himself meeting the floor instead while I passed silently by. The rest of the laboratory seemed rather deserted.

I walked into a room full of vials and psychically sealed the door. The many substances in the bottles that lined the walls were of varying makeup: some were potent poisons, others were enzymes that might act as insecticides, a few were medicine. I picked a few of the medicinal ones up to carry them out with me as spoils in case we should ever need them. We're not exactly going to be able to call the doctor if somebody gets sick.

Arms full, I prepared to teleport out of the room and grab the others to go when I felt a sudden spasm in my stomach.
    "Urk..." I clutched my middle and dropped the bottles; they smashed on the floor as my force field disappeared and my vision blurred. Everything was so sudden I couldn't cry out, but I fell to the floor, my still-wounded hand throbbing, and tried to breathe.

*Gasp... gasp...*

Years
    " Go, go go! " Jason yelled, as Skippey rushed through the forest, and Kitty clung to him in an attempt not to fall off. They were heading *insert direction which I forgot, or if there never was one*, and at an amazing speed. Though he had practically no intelectual power whatsoever, Skippey seemed to grasp the urgency of the situation and speeded up.

He quickly muttered what had hapened to Kitty, and then they sat in silence. The only sound was in their ears; thewind was creating a vacum of sound. (wierded self out here...)

They were getting close now, Jason could feel the connection becoming stronger every second. He didn't know how, why, or anything like that, about his vision-thing.

Yami's Girl

Years
    ::Sorry I haven't replied yet. I've been grounded for like...ever.::

I smiled evily and looked at the scientists gathered in front of me.
    <Who want's some?>
    The scientists looked at each other and one came out and charged. I grabbed him and crunched him up, making a sickening cracking noise.
    <What he did just now wasn't bravery, it was stupidity.>
    Apparently that wasn't good enough for them and everyone started to run towards us. I shook my head and took flight. Even though it was a fairly low ceiling, I just managed to get above them. I laughed and attacked. Suddenly pain engulfed me. I struggled to stay in the air.
    Gotta get...Eclipse...She's in...trouble...
    I flew as fast as my pained body would allow. The lightened up a bit.
    Mabye I'm getting close...
    Flew around various corners, letting the lessening pain be my guide. If my pain increased, I was going the wrong way. If it decreased, I was on the right track. I passed a door so fast that I almost didn't know that the pain was barely noticable.
    That's where Eclipse is!
    I bashed in the door and saw Eclipse on the floor. I rushed over.
    "Eclipse?" I poked her some. She gasped.
    Oh, $hit! I think she's been poisoned! Oh God, oh God, oh God! What do I do?!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back