• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Project HIPD-Humans Injected with Pokemon DNA

Status
Not open for further replies.

mizu-dragon

Head of the Strategist League
Years
  • <Hunh?> It was like my head was in outer space. While I supported myself against the wall I took a minute to force myself to focus and process what Emily was asking me.

<Sure I'll help. Just let me sit down...> I flopped to the floor and did so. I knew this was urgent, and my gut feeling told me that this wasn't going to be a breeze, so conserving what energy I did have seemed a good idea.

I took a deep breath and recalled the vow I had made to the voice in my vision. Was this a test...?

<Alright. Now tell me what you need me to do.>

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
    Years
  • <Ok. Kitty said that she found Jason in a room at the lab. She also said that he was unconcious(or however you spell it) too. She brought him back here and asked if we could wake him up because he has no respnse whatsoever to anything you do.> I slapped Jason. <See? No reaction. What I propose we do is make an injection or potion. I think those berries you use to wake up pokemon might help, but that's the only progress I've made really.>

::>.< Rper's block happens at the most unconvinent times! I mean... inconvienent...::

IceDrake

Dragons PWN
    Years
  • :: YAY! Let's slap my character! Like in Trapped; I thought you guys were gonna kill him in the end that one time I was gone. :) ::

" Duuuuhhh.... " Kitty was still standing there, in the hall. She went back into the room, and sat down. Her brain wasn't on right now. Then she saw Emily slap Jason.

" HEY, I wanted to slap him first!! "

mizu-dragon

Years
  • <If you're going to use berries, obviously we need to gather Chesto berries. Lum berries would help too because they'd not only cover that but also any other problems he might have.> I thought for a minute, though it was hard because my brain was floating around miles away somewhere.

<We're going to need to make it really potent.>

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2006
    Human Name: Jack
    Pokemon Name: Wychu
    Deparment she's in: Electric
    Ex. Number: 42045
    Pokemon DNA: Wynaut/Pichu
    Habitat: Small Grassland
    Lives with: Nobody
    Is next to: Nobody
    Wants someone to live with them: YES
    Personality: Childish, but powerful at serious times.
    Physical Discription: Child, blue and yellow blubber skin, blue lump of hair, small yellow ears.

Wychu was thrown into his habitat. He looked around and saw the people above him. Scared, he hid in the corner, cowering and wondering how many others had been infected...

Years
  • :: .... I don't think you can join. But you'd have to ask B_A, or Yami's_Girl. They... seem smarter than me. :) ::

Kitty stood up.

" I think you guys should worry about yourselves first. You guys are probably in more immediate danger than him. " She told them. she was thinking again.

I hate this! I'm so stupid! I can't even help anything! she screamed inside her head.

mizu-dragon

Years
  • ::It was almost too late when I joined! Sorry but no openings.::

<Emily, while I was out in the forest before we found the colony here, I found a lot of Chesto and Lum berries. Do you think we should go get them?>

<The psychic hybrids might also be able to help.>

Years
  • :: Yae! You guys came back! I hotta go to a super bowl party so.... it might seeeeeeem a bit rushed. ::

" Come on! Really! The worst he'll probably escape with might be a stomcah ache. God! Jeez, he's such a loser! " Kitty got of track of what she had been trying to say, and started off on rant about how stupid Jason was.

" Oh, yeah, " She said, the continued, " You should worry about yourselves. I'll wake him up. I have torture weapons-- " Kitty stopped short.

" Cough. I meant to say, I'll talk to him until he wakes up.... "

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
    Years
  • ::Yami's Girl has returned! I was preoccupied. I didn't feel like postin' for awhile because I got a detention. Yes, I did. I've been grounded for a long time too.::

"...Uh, what? Sorry I was trying to think up a better formula... I guess we could go find those berries. But I think a nap should be in order first. I'm exhausted!" I stood up and stretched. "After all, I don't think I wanna fall asleep in mid-flight!"

::Just so you know, this'll probably be the only thing I do here anymore. I just don't have much time for PC anymore. I have two reports due on Monday and I'm only half-way done with one!::

Years
  • :: Eh. I usually forget about mine about half an hour before 12, which is when I usually go to bed. Like right now, I've got one in Geography class. It's hopeless! It's on Myanmar!! ::

Suddenly, Kitty realized how tired she was. She leaned back in her chair, and peeked at Jason through half-closed eyes, before being lost to sleep.
    ~o~

Jason meanwhile, was having a hard time. He was in a dream. It was more like past memories.

'What the.... Hey...I'm floating....'

'What's going on here?'

'Why is this happening...?'

Jason stopped and looked down. He was over grass. He must've been in a field. The grass looked like it hadn't been cut for a while, but healthy and green.

Jason had looked back up to see if anything was near this strange meadow. An oak tree was off to his left. He almost couldn't see it. He turned, and as he did, felt a drop off water spill into his hand. Instinctively, he reached to his face, but there were no tears. He was sweating.

'I'm... Burning?'

mizu-dragon

Years
  • ::This has been the only thing I do here anymore for like ever XD::

<If you're tired, go ahead and nap. I think I gotta see if I can sort out my head in the meanstwhile, and by then you'll probably be ready to go.>

I assumed a meditative position and retreated into my psyconscious. I had to calm the effects of the poisoning if we were EVER to get anything done.

Within my mind's eyes I saw disturbances in the area around me; the strongest was coming from Jason's room. He must be dreaming something, I concluded, but tapping into the psychic auras made me feel strangely warm.

For healing and for hope...

Moonlight...

Years
  • :: Wow. I pretty much just hang out here and in Other Roleplay now. ::

Jason floated for a few seconds before it started.

' AAAAUGH! '

Jason screamed. Not just once, either.

~o~

Kitty was sitting beside Jason's bed when she noticed him moving.

His hands moved to the spot where his heart was concealed inside his body. Not only that, but his hands also started clawing at his shirt.

He did this so forcefully that a hole was ripped in the shirt. Not just a small hole, but a gigantic hole.

There was something else he was doing, too. Screaming. Over and over. Not in a delighted way, but as if he were in pain.

Kitty had just been watching this, but now she got up, and yelled, " GUYS! WE NEED YOU PRONTO! " from the doorway, all the while her gaze cast fearfully on Jason.

:: Darn. I got a C+ in English, but I think something got through to me. ::

Years
  • :: Lazy people. Haha! ::

Jason was in a cold sweat on the bed, tossing and turning, with Kitty watching him fearfully. Her eyes strayed to his face, which was contorted in pain.

She whimpered out, " Guys... "

Hearing the pitiful sound from herself shocked her awake. She took Jason's hand, once again yelling out.

" I SAID PRONTO!! "

mizu-dragon

Years
  • I was shocked out of my healing stance by a series of screams from the other room that were so alarming I ran in. Jason seemed to have ripped his shirt halfway off and freaked out Kitty in the process.

<EMILY! There isn't much time! Jason's really bad!>

Without waiting for a response I exited the room and teleported to the first floor of our giant house. I knew they had built it in at my request, but where was it...? I opened door after door, and finally I found it - our own lab.

I rushed in and hurriedly grabbed a book off the shelf, flipping through the pages like a maniac, looking for any possible antidotes or answers. I didn't know much about what good laboratories could do, but I was determined to force some results if necessary.

Ah! Unknown Chemical Poisoning. Here's some information...

Years
  • :: Gotta keep this alive. Have you guys seen DNAngel 10? Argentine is so aweshome! ::

Kitty frantically pulled the covers off of Jason, hoping to get a reaction. She slowly shook him, and his hands stopped clawing at his chest. Kitty sighed, glad it was over.

~o~

Jason was no longer floating. Now he was falling. He was no longer in the filed, but in very different places. His eyes were shut tight, but he opened one, and saw things he never thought he'd see again.

As he was falling, pictures were appearing and disappearing. All memories of the past trapped in time.

Yeah, he saw some things that were enough to make him forget about the burning of his heart.

some of the things he would rather not watch. The last thing he saw before closing his eyes tight was when he was little.

~o~

Kitty had thought he had stopped dreaming or whatever it was when his hands were once again resting by his side. She studied his eyelids, watching as his eyes moved around underneath.

She almost fell over from surprise when his hands reached up to his bare chest, covering where his heart was. Still in shock of all this happening, she almost didn't catch the voice that whispered, " ....make it stop.... "

Years
  • :: Yea, Argentine rocks. ::

Kitty stopped moving. And, of course, in a time of crisis, she thinks stupid things.

Suicide?!

No... wait....

She shook her head. " No effffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffing way. "

mizu-dragon

Years
  • ::I think yes ^^; sorry::

Holy crud... I skimmed the pages of the thick text and after a few minutes felt so dizzy I forced myself to start from the beginning of the article.

Most simple lab poisons can be expelled from the body using an extract made from Pecha, Pamtre and Starf berries. When mixed properly and taken as a medicine, the solution chemically reacts with the toxin in the body, making both substances neutral and harmless.

After that the book went into a long chemistry lesson and explanation - I didn't have time for it. I looked through the bookcase on where to find Starf berries, but there didn't seem to be any books about berries, so I rushed out of the lab again and called to Emily, <We've got to find the berries to make an extract or Jason is going to SPEW HIS GUTS. COME ON!>

Again I didn't wait for an answer, but shot out of our forest mansion like a rocket, speeding past innocent Poké-creatures, trying to get to where I found the berries before.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back