• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Project Pokemon

Seraph Darkfire

Angel of Black Flame
    Years
    This is rated PG 15 for violence and probably some romance involving making out.

Story.

Spoiler:

Rules

Spoiler:

Pokemon Armor (These are the ones I have, more may come later as the rp advances:

Spoiler:

Sign-up Sheet

Spoiler:

My Character:

Spoiler:

Pokemon Armor Pics.

Disclaimer: None of the Artwork is mine. I just really like it and it fits my story. All credit goes to ember-reed.

Last edited:

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
    Name: Tiffany "Rose" Jenkins

Bio: Tiffany grew up being taught the ideas of Team Eclipse and in time began to accept them. By the time she was 13 she had managed to work her way up in the Team Eclipse ranks gaining the codename Rose for her rose colored eyes. Outside of Team Eclipse Tiffany managed to lead a normal life not showing any signs of being in the evil unknown team. For her service she was granted use of the Umbreon armor due to being sneaky and being a useful spy.

Personality: Tiffany is very sneaky and conniving. She's one of the best liars you could ever meet which is one of her ways of getting information out of people. The people who know her and know she's on Team Eclipse find it shocking that the innocent looking seventeen year old was actually evil. If her ruse at being on the good side is seen through Tiffany has no problem attacking and being relentless at it.

New Government, Eclipse, or Neutral: Eclipse

Pokemon Armor: Umbreon

Attacks (Six attacks): Faint Attack, Assurance, Shadow Ball, Confuse Ray, Mean
    Look, Moonlight

Abilities: She has
    strong endurance and can Spray a poisonous sweat when agitated. (I thought that ability of Umbreon's is cool)

Normal Appearance: Tiffany stands at 5"2 and has long raven black hair that reaches to the middle of her back with bangs that end right above her oddly colored Red Rose colored eyes which earned her the nickname Rose. When she's in her armor her raven black hair goes up into a bun to keep out of her way but otherwise it's always down. She always dresses in a black sleeveless top and black Skinny Jeans with yellow circles along the edge which in a way matches her armor but she doesn't care.

Other: When she's not working she keeps to herself unless someone wants to talk to her and would like a boyfriend but none of the boys she's talked to in her age group in Team Eclipse have been interesting at all.

RP Example: Rose grinned a look of excitement in her rose colored eyes as she walked down the dark hallway. No longer in regular Teen mode Tiffany Jenkins was now under her code name Rose as she headed to test the Pokemon Armor she had been given for reaching a new Rank in Team Eclipse. Reaching the end of the hall she entered the empty room and jumped when the door shut and locked behind her. Remember it's just so I don't hurt myself or anyone else she thought taking a deep calming breath as she felt a small shock as the nanobots in the armor started to activate. Activate she thought tensing as the armor spread across her back, arms and legs. Closing her eyes for a moment she opened them as the armor clung to her skin. Reaching up she felt the ears now on the top of her head twitch and as she looked down at herself she saw she had a tail now as well not knowing that her rose colored eyes shined standing out evilly in the darkness as she smirked.

Hope this is good :)

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Name: Ralph Cynder

Bio: Ralph was raised in a well-to-do family. He was constantly pampered as he grew up. He was shielded from the world by his parents, high members of Team Eclipse, and was never allowed beyond the grounds of his mansion. One day, when he was 14 he was through. He stole a pair of his parent's armor and fled. His parents gave up looking for him a while ago, and Ralph was free to make his own way in the world. He chose the life of a wanderer, a nomad of sorts going from place to place, seeing the world for what it was. However, when the New Government and Team Eclipse began their conflict, he was the guy in the middle, trying to get out of it, but managing to always be at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Personality: Ralph is an easy-going person. Because of his background he is well educated, but chooses a normal, street urchin appeal. He's an easy person to get along with, but prefers to stay out of other people's problems. Yet, he somehow manages to find himself right in the middle of them time and time again.

New Government, Eclipse, or Neutral: Neutral

Pokemon Armor: Mightyena

Attacks (Six attacks): Bite, Take Down, Crunch, Swift, Howl, Agility.

Abilities: He has a sharpened sense of smell, and great speed.

Normal Appearance*: Ralph has short, spikey dyed white hair with brown eyes. He stands at 6 feet tall. He is found usually wearing a dirtied black cloak covering normal black pants and a black shirt.

Other: He likes to gamble, but is so bad at it he's often had to resort to stealing to get by. He's ALWAYS at the wrong place at the wrong time.

RP Example: Ok, Ralph thought, I'm almost outta coins. Maybe they'll accept the armor for some extra cash? He quickly put that thought out of his mind. The armor has helped him get out of tough spots in the past, and knowing his rotten luck, much more in the future. "Well, that's all for me", Ralph sighed, standing up and heading out of the Game Corner. He did not take more than a step outside before a loud BANG filled his ears. "Oh great!". Ralph began to run from the sound. "Why are they always here!" Other people continued to stand and listen, confused and wondering what could have caused that loud explosion. Ralph already knew. Team Eclipse was coming to town.

Last edited:

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
    Name: Sara "Flare" Goodman

Bio: Sara was born to a scientist that used to work for Team Eclipse and his wife. At first, he was simply working with them for the money. But as he learned more and more about what they wanted to get done, he decided that he wanted nothing more to do with them. He packed up his bags and quickly left Team Eclipse with his wife and one year old daughter. Though he didn't leave before taking the blue prints for the Moltres Armor he was working on.

After the escape, things actually went pretty well for the scientist and his family. As Sara grew older, he taught her more and more about the Moltres Armor, hoping that when he comepleted it that she would be the one to wear it. He did so when Sara turned 12 and immediately set to training her how to use it. Things should have gone well, and they did, until Sara turned 17.

Team Eclipse had finally found them and they slaughtered her family. Sara's father only just got her out of there, sacrificing himself to save her. As Sara saw her home burn down and Team Eclipse leave, making fun of her father, she swore that she would get stronger and take down Team Eclipse. Though to do this, she felt it would be most effective if she did it herself. The first step, chaning her name to Flare.

Personality: Flare is a huge loner. Also, unlike her main element, she is very cold. She doesn't like interacting with people and will avoid them as much as she can. She doesn't like anyone talking to her or getting too close and can get very angry if they do. Flare also only helps people if she thinks that it will help her get closer to her revenge.

New Government, Eclipse, or Neutral: Neutral

Pokemon Armor: Moltres

Attacks (Six attacks): Fire Blast, Sky Attack, Agility, Acient Power, Solarbeam, Fire Wing.

Abilities: Can fly and can also surround herself with flames.

Normal Appearance: Flare has white skin and is of small build. She has straight, long red hair that goes to her mid-back. She also has clear blue eyes with flecks of brown in them. Normally, she wears a simple white tank-top and blue skinny jeans. Flare also usually has a red bandanna tied around her right fore-arm.

Other: Flare has a soft spot for children, those she does everything she can to not show this. She also loves music with a passion.

RP Example: Flare leaned across the bar counter top. Her arms were crossed and she held a glass of amber liquid on her right hand, though she had yet to take even a sip. She was aware of the many male eyes looking at her, but could really care less. If they even tried to come near her, Flare would be more then happy to show them the error of that move. Well, not all the men present. In fact, it was because of a man that she was waiting here. She was waiting for an informate to tell her of Team Eclipse's newest movement.

The bell ontop of the bar's door chimed, followed quickly but a slam. She heard the creak of a chair as someone sat beside Flare. However, Flare didn't even look at the man and just continued to stare at the wood that made up the counter.

"Well, your supisions were right, their on the move," the man said as the bartender handed him a drink. Flare stayed silent as the man took a drink, then said, "They're heading to a town near-by. Also what you thought. I couldn't get much info, but I can tell its something big. Once more, what you said. Honestly, I almost think you shouldn't pay me. It's not like I can tell you anything new."

"No, your information was needed," Flare said, finally taking a sip of her drink. "Even if it only proves what I thought, at least I know I'm on the right track. Thanks John."

"You really should take a break, why not have a drink with me?" John asked, looking at the young woman by his side.

"Thanks, maybe sometime later." Flare said as she stood up and handed him and evenlope. "I'll need your help again soon, I bet." As she walked out Flare said, "Barkeep, put anything this man gets on my tap."

"Flare just...be careful," John said. "I mean it."

Flare paused slightly, then walked out of the bar. She turned onto a back alley and let her wings flame into life. Her clothes retracted and became more scantly. It wasn't much for protection, but Flare never really did care for defense. With a single flap of her wings, Flare flew into the night, lighting the sky with her flames.

Last edited:

Seraph Darkfire

Angel of Black Flame
    Years
    ((Alright, now we can begin))

Seraph sighed as he walked down the street. He was more for staying hidden. The less people who knew about him being a Zapdos, the better. He was on a mission to find the newest Eclipse base and flush them out. He needed to find out their newest plans and gather any information on their leader. If they could take him out, then they could wipe out the entire organization.

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw a red flash. Looking up, he saw what looked like a point of flame high in the sky 'Moltres Armor?' he wondered, none of the other's were assigned to this district. He frowned, that meant someone either from Eclipse was using their Armor brazenly or it was one of the neutral parties.

He shook his head and allowed his armor to file the information later, for further use. He looked toward the town in the distance "Middle sized town, decent enough to hide in" he nodded and continued to walk.

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
    Flare continued to fly through the sky, loving the feel of the wind on her skin. She could hardly believe that she used to have no problems with walking. How in the world could she have standed moving so slowly from place to place? It was so tedious and boring, nothing like what she was experiencing right now.

Of course, quite possibly the biggest down fall about the Moltres Armor was that the wings were always aflamed. Which meant that it was quite easy for people to notice her. Not to mention the, before mentioned, lack of any real protection it gave. But the armor was not meant to stealth missions or to take any hits. Flare knew that her father made the armor with the mindset that it would strike hard, and it would strike fast. The wings were designed, in part, to strike fear into the enemy and cause them to hesitate. This way the wearer could wipe them out in that breif second.

Flare has only really used the true power of the armor a couple times, and she hoped that she would get to use it again tonight. However, even she nor the very few survivors knew the true power which she had on. Her father died before he could tell her about the more distructive parts, and she has been figuring out the armor more and more through trial and error. It wasn't always pretty, but it seemed to work.

When Flare saw the lights of the city in the very edge of the horizon, she flew down to the ground and turned off her armor, going back to her normal clothes. The last thing Flare need was to alert those people that she was coming. Heck, she might have already been spoted by some civilians, but she doubted if they thought anything of the tiny spark they just saw.

Sighing with irritation, Flare went onto the road and started to walk. She really hated this, but it gave her pleasure to know that soon her enemies would be eating her flames.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Ralph smelt something burning. He doubted anyone else could pick it up. It most likely came from a source quite a distance away. The sense of smell of a Mightyena came in handy quite often this way.

Probably some hiker burning firewood, he thought to himself. Still, he couldn't help but find this burning smell different than most others.

Well whatever it is, it's coming towards this town. I'll have to get going soon. He made up his mind to try his luck at the Game Corner for another hour or so before skipping town.

What are the chances there's actually gonna be a situation in a nice town like this?

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
    Tiffany sighed sitting down on a park bench. For the moment she was Rose of Team Eclipse, she was just plain old Tiffany Jenkins an ordinary seventeen year old girl. There's been some rumors of some New Government agents snooping around as well as some of the neutral parties hopefully I can find them she thought thinking about her latest mission as she looked up seeing a red light in the sky. "Perfect. Moltress Armor" she muttered standing up and walking into the shadows. Activate she thought and smirked as her Umbreon Armor activated cool on her warm skin. "Now time to do some snooping" she whispered sneaking stealthily through the shadows of the city streets.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Great, Ralph thought, now I'm out of money.

He blew whatever he had left at the slots and had nothing to show for it. But he had to skip town soon.

Guess I'll go with a little pickpocketing.

He sat at a bench that was just recently vacated by a girl who left in a hurry. He decided not to pay it any mind, and sat down. His normal routine involved looking for people travelling alone, knowing they would be easier to steal from, but seeing as he was desperate, almost anyone would do. He picked out a guy around his age with blond hair, a dark blue shirt and black pants.

Good enough, Ralph thought. He made sure not to seem conspicuous and stood up and proceeded to follow him until he would turn to a more unpopulated location.

Ralph smiled, Should be easy money.

Seraph Darkfire

Angel of Black Flame
    Years
    Seraph ran his fingers through his hair, he needed to get to a higher vantage point. This would mean activating his armor. The downfall of having an electricity based armor was that it was kind of flashy when he used it.

Shaking his head, he looked around before walking down an alley, not noticing the person following him.

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
    It didn't take long for Flare to reach this new town, but she reached the town. Though it would be off the mark to say that she hated every second of it. Still, this was probably the best choice beside that of going in wings ablazing.

Once she was well into the city, Flare went into the nearest alley-way and began her own scouting. She believed John's words and knew he would have told her of any real danger had there been any, but she knew that it would be best she see the situation for herself. Flare was aware that an Eclipse spy maybe just around the corner, its not like she thought she was the only one with a Pokemon Armor. She was confident, however, that her Moltres Armor would do against any it came across.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    It would only take a moment for Ralph to get into position to reach in and do a quick run-through of the person's pockets. He slowly began reaching out his arm, but then spotted something on his back, and was horrified; It was a space in the center of his back, a space for a Pokemon Armor.

He was one of them, he thought. Running into either organization was bad news. Ralph slowly began to take a few steps back, as silently as he could, and heard the crack of a stick below his feet.

Seraph Darkfire

Angel of Black Flame
    Years
    A sudden ripple of electricity flood the alley way as Seraph's armor secured itself along his skin. The static electricity forcing his hair to stand back as he turned his head and looked at Ralph. His ice like gaze resting on him "Who are you" his voice crackled with the energy he was giving off. His armor glowed brightly.

In truth he was actually surprised and that caused him to give off more energy than he meant to. He was intrigued as well, this man hadn't even made a blip on his radar. He guessed that the person didn't use his armor very often. But now with his own armor active, he could feel the small amount electricity the armor gave off when it was in it's resting mode.

Seraph could also feel another energy source near by, another armor. It was possibly the Moltres he saw earlier. He turned his gaze along the alley, searching for any hiding spots. But apparently, this person was all on his own.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Ralph had to think quick. He had no way of knowing if he was part of Team Eclipse or the New Government. Yet his next reply could cause him to get into a huge amount of problems if he didn't answer correctly.

Ralph noticing the Zapdos Armor. His heart sank even lower.

There's no way I can take on this guy, he gulped, and opened his mouth, praying for his luck to hold for the first time that day.

"I'm a Team Eclipse member", he replied, trying to force a smile.

Last edited:

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
    Rose watched from the shadows as this boys armor activated and he asked another boy who he was. When she saw his armor start to glow brightly she stepped back quickly trying her hardest to stay out of sight but figuring she'd eventually be noticed as she warily watched the two boys. When she heard one of the boys say he was a member of Team Eclipse she shook her head. If he was I'd know him she thought.

Seraph Darkfire

Angel of Black Flame
    Years
    Seraph's eyes seemed to grow colder "Eclipse is an organization of theives and wrong doers who only have the ambition to force other people to obey their rules" he shooks his head "I know Eclipse members and you are not one"

He sighed and his armor retracted "Eclipse members have no qualms about using their armor, actually, they are overly proud of it and tend to challenge me the second I activate my armor" he gave a cold grin "They aren't very smart, though..." his eyes flicked toward a dark part of the alley "The Eclipse member over there is a lot smarter"

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Ralph's sharp nose picked up the scent of another person in the corner just as the first guy had said. Luckily, according to him, it was an Eclipse member.

Maybe they'll fight it out here and I can slip out in the confusion.

But then Ralph realize that he knew about him having armor as well. He probably won't let him get away without some kinds of answers.

Perhaps I'll stick around and see how it plays out with these two, then give them the slip if things get too heated.

Ralph was now focused at the dark part of the alley, where the first guy was pointing.

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
    Flare suddenly looked up as she felt electricity in the air. She had no scaners or radar to see the exact point in which the energy came from, but she sensed that it was close. Only a powerful electric type Pokemon Armor could have released that much energy. Did Team Eclipse have something that powerful?

Flare ran around the corner and saw a boy in a Zapdos armor staring down another boy. The woman made sure to stay in the shadows. So, there was a Zapdos armor around, huh? Did Team Eclipse really have something so powerful? If so, this maybe harder then she thought it would be.

However, Flare realized he had nothing to do with that group when she heard the boy's words. Well, at least the meant that he wasn't her enemy exactly. At first she thought the other boy might be, but the Zapdos seemed to dismiss this. Flare wasn't so sure herself.

Then Zapdos called out to an Eclipse member that seemed to be around. Flare hid even more as she watched the two. She wasn't surprise that the boy had been able to detect the Eclipse person, his armor seemed more on the tech side then her own. Still, as soon as she saw this allege Eclipse member, Flare would hold nothing back in trying to get her.

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
    Rose cursed silently to herself when she realized she was caught before she smirked and stepped out chuckling evily. "So it seems I've been called out haven't I" she chuckled her rose colored eyes glowing her Umbreon armor still activated.

Back