• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Project Pokemon

Seraph Darkfire

Angel of Black Flame
    Years
    Seraph looked at her "Seems like it" he said smiling "It is nice to meet someone from Eclipse with some sense, most of them try to rush me head on and I wipe the floor with them"

"Why are you different? Something changed with the diet?" he wondered, a small smirk on his lips.

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
    Flare narrowed her eyes as she saw a girl with an Umbreon Armor step out into the open. She had to admit, the girl had guts. But it wouldn't get her anywhere with the woman. Flare just stepped out of the shadows and walked into the open.

Before she could give anyone time to register her appearance, Flare let her armor activate. Her fire wings burst from her back and her clothing changed. The woman then jumped at the Umbreon and tried to grab her by the front of her armor.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Ralph had to agree with him. Whenever there was a conflict between the two groups, things almost always got messy. It was surprisingly calm.

Let's see how long that lasts.

For now, Ralph convinced himself to stay out of the way. As he heard these two begin to talk, he sniffed, and smelt the same burning as before, only in a small trace. He cursed as he realized that it might be another person in armor. It didn't take long for her to come out, grabbing at the Eclipse agent.

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
    Rose smirked jumping backwards and kicking off the wall flipping over the girl and landing gracefully on her feet. "I'm a lot more mature than those oafs. I know not to rush into a fight and that's not even why I'm here. I'm not even on duty right now so I'm not looking for a fight" she smirked "Was just curious" she added a smug smile on her face.

Seraph Darkfire

Angel of Black Flame
    Years
    "Good, I don't like to fight" his armor flared up "And I won't tolerate it in my sector" his icy glare was pointed at the Moltres.

Electricity rolled across his frame as he looked at the girl "Such anger inside of you, fitting for a user of the Moltres Armor" he stared her down "Relent from attacking or I will arrest you and have your armor forcibly removed...and trust me, that is not pleasant"

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
    Flare staid still as the Umbreon avoided her rush. She figured that this would happen, but didn't think that it would be bad to try. She then slowly stood up and turned around to face the two other armor wearers. She didn't know about the other boy and really did hope that he would got out as soon as he could.

Flare glared at the Zapdos and spread her wings out instinctively. "So I guess you really are with Team Eclipse?" Flare said. "Whether or not you are, its not like it will matter. I need to know where the Team Eclipse base is in this town. If you step aside, then you won't get hurt. However if you stand in the way, then you will suffer my flames as well."

That being said Flare flew up and unleased a Fire Blast at the Umbreon girl.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    The woman's Fire Blast was all the convincing Ralph needed to get the heck outta there, and fast. They were all preocupied with each other now.

Ralph activated his armor, and activated his Agility, rushing off as fast as he could, and praying none of them were following him.

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
    Rose growled and tried to jump out of the way but was still hit by the flames. The attack sent her back a little ways but she gritted her teeth never more thankful she had very strong endurance. "I'm not fighting you, and I'm not telling you anything either" she hissed eyes narrowed as lightly touched a burn she had gotten on her cheek

Seraph Darkfire

Angel of Black Flame
    Years
    With a low growl, Seraph vanished and reapeared in front of Rose. He held up his hand "Don't test me" he said, electricity wrapping around him as he protected Rose. It wasn't that he stood for Eclipse, he just didn't stand by and let people get hurt for other people's selfish reasons. He would protect even an Eclipse member, that was just the way he was.

He turned slightly and looked at Rose with what looked like compassion "You ok?"

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
    Rose looked at him and nodded shocked he was protecting her. "Yeah, I've got pretty strong endurance" she said hiding a faint blush as she looked at him. Why is he protecting me? she thought looking past him and at the woman in Moltress armor

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
    "I have already told you once, Zapdos," Flare said very coldly as she continued to hover in the air, "that if you get in my way, that I will show no mercy. What Team Eclipse has done, and will continue to do, should not go unpunished."

That being said, Flare unleashed another Fire Blast upon the two Pokemon Armor wearer.

Seraph Darkfire

Angel of Black Flame
    Years
    "You are way out of your league" he said grinning and then flexed his body "Static Sheild" his and Rose's bodies were protected by an electric feild just as the Fire Blast struck it and exploded around them.

He opened his hands "Time to clip your wings, Thunder" he fired a blast of electricity straight at her, but weakened so he wouldn't do too much damage.

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
    Flare turned to her right to try and avoid the Thunder attack. She was still hit by some of the attack but it wasn't a direct hit. Still, it caused Flare to faulter and dip in the air a bit. It wasn't hard for Flare to get her balance back and she glared at the Zapdos even more hatefully.

"So you are with Team Eclipse," Flare growled. "Very well, you will die with the Umbreon." With that Flare's hair started to flow around her as energy surrounded her. The ground then rose up around her and, soon, she threw them at the two wearers as part of her Acientpower attack.

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
    Rose narrowed her eyes and whispered low enough for only the boy to hear "Faint Attack" and she disappeared from sight. She swiftly and silently she ran up the wall and flipped in the air coming back into sight as she was ready to slash the woman with her arm surrounded by a dark glow.

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
    Flare was too intent on what her latest attack would have done to the Zapdos and Umbreon. So, she was not aware that the Umbreon girl had seeming teleported away from the Zapdos and so could do nothing against the Faint Attack.

Flare cried out in pain as the attack hit her. It was powerful enough that she fell to the ground. At first, the Moltres wearer didn't move. Then, she slowly pushed herself up onto her knees. The air around her began to shimmer. The shimmering seemed to grow more and more, encompasing a greater area. Flare started to growl and then yelled as she unleased her Heatwave attack, it coving the entire area of the clearning they were in.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Ralph heard a cry of pain, looking back and seeing the ongoing destruction from all three people. He didn't know why, but something drew him to there. He felt he should witness what happened. He made up his mind to stay closeby and observe the rest of the incident. Besides, he was still outta money, and needed to get outta town somehow. Maybe if one of them is knocked out, he could...

We'll see. They've all got Armor, so I gotta be careful.

Ralph sighed and turn back, staying far enough so not to get involved, but close enough to see whats happening.

Seraph Darkfire

Angel of Black Flame
    Years
    Seraph was struck by the attack, glad for his armor as it protected him from the worst of the damage.

He sighed and focussed on the girl "Thunder Wave" the paralyzing electricity flowed forth.

[I have to go to bed, that is why i am using my dsi right now, night everyone]

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
    Rose growled in pain as the attack hit her and she fell to her knees wincing in pain eyes wide. that actually hurt a lot she thought figuring she had reached the end of her endurance. "I'm..n..not telling anything" she hissed partially out of not wanting to and partially because of what would happen to her the moment she did. She shivered at the thought of the pain her armor would bring her if she told any information to the enemy.

(Hope that's okay for me to have Team Eclipse do to it's members)

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
    (OOC: This will also be my last post for tonight.)

Flare flapped her wings and flew into the air once more, just narrowly missing the Thunder Wave attack. The woman flew up higher then she did before so that the Umbreon did not try to attack again. It was then that she noticed another Armor, a Mightyena wearer, racing towards the battle. However, Flare did not pay too much attention to him.

She was panting deeply now, that last attack had taken much of her energy. Flare knew she only had two choices: run, or use everything she got for one last attack. Although, the former was not an option at all for her, really. Flare was much too proud to run and would not stand letting prey get away from her. That only left one true option.

Flare calmed her breathing and closed her eyes, though she was still very much aware of her surroundings. A red aura began to cover her as she started to store energy from the armor. It didn't take long, though it seemed that way to the woman, before she had gathered enough energy.

Flare opened her and turned in the air so that she was facing the two Eclipse members. She then did a nose dive right at them, flames soon engulfing her so that it appeared that Moltres himself had come back to their world. She was a firey arrow with only one target: that of the Zapdos boy and Umbreon girl.

Seraph Darkfire

Angel of Black Flame
    Years
    Seraph stood up, he always hated fighting, especially against another legendary Pokemon Armor. He sighed as his eyes began to glow bright yellow "The thing about our armor is that it is about the same in strength, but in terms of speed.." he lifted into the air as electricity wrapped around him. He then blurred forward as a bright yellow flash.

In the second before they met, Seraph grinned "Zapdos is faster! And the faster someone is, the harder they hit" dodging was impossible for either one of them in this narrow alley. The only option was to hit head on.

When the two attacks met, there was a flash and an explosion of electricity and fire. Rose was protected by a strong static sheild wrapped around her.

---

In another dimension in another world, yellow and red eyes opened simaltaniously. The two giant bird pokemon raised their heads to look at each other, awakened from their long slumber by energy similar, but weaker to their own.

Moltres gave a low sigh 'Human's' it thought to Zapdos 'Always trying to kill each other'

Zapdos nodded 'It will begin soon, that man isn't one to give up easily'

'He is ambitious, but the humans will help us defeat him, no matter what side they are on, he is an enemy to all'

Back