• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Project Pokemon

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
    Rose shook her head. "I can't stand that is. I tried to and collapsed I had to crawl over here" she whispered looking at him worriedly. "Are you okay?"

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
    Years
    "I'm okay." Cyril spoke as he stood up shakily, trying not so show it, "But you're not. I can still go in stealth mode for a minute or so, so let's hurry and get out of here."

Cyril walked towards the injured Eclipse member slowly and scooped her up, carrying her in his arms. He had little energy so he had to move fast. He turned invisible, and because he was carrying Rose, she turned invisible too. Cyril walked steadily, but slowly towards the exit, and when they reached the exit, Cyril didn't have enough energy to carry on and placed Rose onto the ground.

They were out of the warehouse, but the Moltres User'll come for them soon. Cyril turned to Rose weakly, "I guess we're out..." he coughed again. It was getting worse.

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
    Rose nodded "ye..yeah we are." she whispered looking at him. "She'll follow us any second...can't we call for help?" she asked.

Last edited:

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
    Flare was more then a little surprised when the Darkrai unleashed a Thunder Bolt attack. The lighting would have done quite a bit of damage to the Moltres user if Raydin had not taken the hit for her. The woman was in slight shock. No one had done this much for her. Money or not, this Blastoise user was running on something more the just greed for some quick cash. She didn't know exactly what that was, though she had a good guess...and really hoped that it wasn't that.

Flare hovered back onto the ground and saw that the two Eclipse members were now gone. The woman sighed and turned to the exsit, knowing that they would head there. She lifted a hand and used another Fire Blast attack at the exit. Even if they weren't there yet, at least now they knew she was on to them.

Aura.Lucario

Years
    "L-Let her go, Sara..." Cyril begged the Moltres user as he dropped onto the floor after she kicked him. He couldn't move anymore...and Rose was in deep trouble.

Don't say anything, Rose....Cyril thought as he flinched in pain. His body was forcing him to stay down, but he got up anyway. He endured the horrible pain and shot a Shadow Ball towards Sara. After he fired the ball, he lost balance and knelt on the ground weakly.+

(Yeah so we're back inside)

Last edited:

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
    Rose whimpered in pain as she was pulled up by her hair. "If..I..t.talk you have to let us go..that's the deal" she managed to get out through the searing pain she was in.

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
    Flare couldn't help but grunt. "Or else what? You're going to spit in my face again?" The Moltres user asked, then sighed. "Look, you dumb dog, you only make deals when you're in the position to make them in your favor. Right know, it isn't in your favor. If you don't tell me what I want to know, then I'll just force it out of you like before. This time, you probably won't survive. Heck, you might not even live after you've told me everything. Whatever the case, either I get the info I want, or you two die and I have less people to worry about it."

Flare then grinned. "So, get talking, oh feirce and mighty Umbreon."

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
    Rose growled before sighing "Okay" she whispered. "The base is..." she started but cut herself off with a cry of pain. Rose started trembling eyes wide before she screamed loudly in pain convulsing before falling limp unconscious.

Aura.Lucario

Years
    Cyril clenched his fists as he knelt on the ground. He wanted to do something so badly but he didn't even have the power to move now. His attempt to save her failed, and he sighed, full of guilt.

"I'll tell you, Sara, just let her go." Cyril spoke, coughing blood at the same time, "T-The base of the Eclipse...it's...-"

before Cyril could finish. His vision blurred and he pressed his hand against his abdomen. The bleeding...he was losing too much blood. "Ros-" then he collasped on the floor, his scarf turning back to its original colour.

(great, I clashed with Marina lol. but i'm leaving this minute to g'night!)

Back