• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Project Pokemon

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
    Flare stopped her Fire Blast attack and started to circle the Umbreon girl. "You really think you're something, don't you girl?" The woman said, glaring down at the young Eclipse member. "Just because of that fight we had yesterday. You do realize that the only reason you survive was because of that Zapdos user. If he wasn't there, you would already be dead. In fact, right now your only hope is that he or the Darkrai comes around to save your ass. Your so pathetic. What kind of life is this? You're better off dead if you're just going to relay on other people."

Flare stopped stopped in front of the Umbreon and bent down to stare her straight in the eye while alsow envloping her in her fire wings.

"So why don't you just tell us as much as you know before the end comes to your useless existance." Flare whispered so that only she and the Umbreon could hear it.

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
    Raydin raised his eyebrowd and his voice took on a layer of sarcasm.

"I wouldn't? Really? Are you quite sure about that? Are you sure? Do you KNOW HOW MANY MEMBERS OF ECLIPSE I'VE RIPPED THE ARMOR OFF OF!? Perhaps this will help you figure it out."

Raydin pulled a sheet of paper out of his Jacket and began reading from it.

"Charizard user, Female. Went by the name Ember. I tricked her into trusting me before knocking her out and ripping her armor off. Male, Tank. Tyranitar user. Garroted him, then stole his armor. Hid the body in an NG warehouse. Lisa, cacturne. Skull bashed her til She wasn't recognizable and removed her armor surgically. Ended up paralyzing her, so I just finished her off. James, Duskull. Emily, haunter! CARE FOR ME TO CONTINUE ROSIE?"

Raydin breathed heavily. He lowered the pistol.

"Don't tell me what I would or wouldn't do."

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
    Rose smirked and spit in Flare's face. "i'm not telling you ****, and you can't make me" she growled the smirk still on her face.

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
    Flare did not outwardly react, even when the Umbreon brat spit in her face. The woman just slowly stood up, and wiped the spit off of her. She then turned around and walked away. When she was about five feet away from the Umbreon, Flare turned back around and started to glow a red engergy. The energy seemed to grow more and more around Flare until it completely surrounded her.

Then, with a yell, Flare launched herself at the Umbreon, completely covered in flames. This time, there was no Zapdos to counter her Sky Attack and in a distance this close, she doubted if the Umbreon could bare much more after it.

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
    Raydin's eyes widened and he jumped back as Flare charged at Rose. The fire that radiated from her wings reached out towards Raydin and in a panic, his armor's ability, torrent activated and water began flowing inside his armor and shooting out of his cannons. He pulled into a rapid spin withdraw and the water spun around him, and formed a water 'tornado' around him that doused the flames that strayed too close. He started spinning away, waiting for the fires to die down.

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
    Rose finally screamed as the attack hit. She was in so much pain she didn't stop screaming and yelling for both Seraph and Cyril for anyone to help her. Her vision blurred slightly as she screamed burned and bleeding even worse now.

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
    Years
    Cyril sensed something wrong, when he got out of the internet cafe, Rose wasn't in the restaurant anymore. Oh great.

"Rose!" Cyril shouted and looked around, worried, "Where are you?"

Then he took a deep breath and calmed down. Shouting wouldn't work. Who would do such a thing?

He looked at the GPS system attached to his toolbelt. He frowned when he saw the yellow dot - Rose. It was pretty far away, and what was she doing in a warehouse?

Cyril hailed a taxi and jumped in ASAP, "Driver, to the warehouse." he handed the driver the GPS.

I'm coming Rose...

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
    Rose had tears streaming down her face as she screamed and yelled in pain. Finally it got to be to much for her and she screamed "OKAY I"LL TALK!"

Aura.Lucario

Years
    Cyril got off the taxi when he arrived and activated his armor quickly. He drifted into the empty warehouse and saw Rose tied up, surrounded by his two enemies - Sara and Raydin. Cyril wanted to shout, but he wanted to stay low-key.

He slowly walked towards the two in stealth, then when he was close enough, he flung a Dark Void towards the two, careful not to stand in a diagonal line (if they dodged, it'll hit Rose so thank god he didn't). The Dark Void kept them busy, and he dashed towards Rose's back. He started to untie her slowly and stayed in stealth.

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
    The fire slowly died down around Flare, though there wasn't a scratch on her. She turned as the Umbreon finally said she would talk and grinned. So now they were finally able to get someone. So much for an Umbreon's defenses. However, before Flare could ask her first question, she sensed something and quickly flew up. She didn't have much rooming in the slightly burning warehouse, but it was enough to avoid the Dark Void attack.

Flare let out a very bird-like screech, knowing full well that the Darkrai was now with them. A white aura surrounded Flare and rocks started to raise from the ground, she then launched all across the warehouse, hoping that she could hit where ever the Darkrai was.

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
    Rose whimpered in pain and screamed again in pain as her eyes closed and the darkness of unconsciousness still in so much pain and breathing unsteadily

Aura.Lucario

Years
    Cyril cursed as she dodged the attack. The rocks flew everywhere, and some of them hit Cyril, revealing him. Knowing that there was no use hiding anymore he walked towards the Moltres user.

"Sara Goodman," Cyril started with a grin on his face, then turned into sadness and anger, "What have you done to her?"

A ball of electricity formed in Cyril's hands, and jumped back, sending a thunderbolt towards the Moltres user.

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
    Raydin had been in a water tornado, and then nothing, and now he was awake again, and there was a fight going on around him. Raydin stood up as a series of pounding headaches hit him. he stumbled a bit and leaned against the wall, trying to keep himself upright. His vision was blurry, and his head was pounding. He tripped and landed next to Rose, now unconcious. He stood up again and his vision cleared, along with his head. Raydin looked up to see Flare fighting the Darkrai, and he heard the name 'Sarah Goodman'. Raydin saw the ball of electricity fly through the air, and everything seemed to slow down. Flare was up pretty high, if she fell.... Raydin's eyes narrowed. He shot his water cannons at the ground.

"PROTECT!"

Raydin took the hit and dropped like a stone. He landed in a crouch, fist on the ground. He looked up and his eyes were glowing as blue as the ocean. His armor started shifting. His hands had now become cannons as well, and his armor was now bulkier and heavier, to anchor himself on the ground and to hold more water. In his rage, a true version of Torrent began, and his power was increasing. Water was overflowing out of crevices in his armor and it had now covered the floor, touching Rose's leg.

In the other world, a pair of eyes opened. The strongest Blastoise knew this power. it supported this power. This was a power akin to his own. The blastoise fired it's cannons into the air. his time was coming: It was almost here.

Raydin felt something in his body, surplus power; not his own, but still in his body. Raydin looked up at Darkrai and grinned wildly. He pointed all four of his cannons at Darkrai.

"Leave. The. Boss. ALONE!"

Raydin fired all four of his cannons at Darkrai, and the combined blast was thicker than Darkrai's body. He emptied his tanks and reserves toward the Darkrai. His armor retracted, and he pulled out his pistol before collapsing to the ground.

Aura.Lucario

Years
    "Leave. The. Boss. ALONE!" Raydin cried as he fired his hydro cannonS towards Cyril. There was no way Cyril could block it in time, so he tried dodging, but he could only dodge one of them. The pillars of water penetrated his armor and its force was a strong as a car travelling at high speeds.

Cyril was pushed back five metres and tumbled onto the ground, weaker than ever. Curses...Cyril thought as he struggled to get up. Raydin fell, and Cyril grinned weakly.

"Let your greatest fears take over. It will haunt you in your sleep for the rest of the week." Cyril pointed at Raydin, and a black beam of light was shot into his head. It was Nightmare, and it'll torture the victim with his own greatest fears. He looked at Sara Goodman, still standing strong, since her 'employee' took the attack instead.

"Next time..." Cyril spoke weakly then turned to Rose, "R-Rose..."

Then he blacked out, right next to Rose

Last edited:

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
    Rose whimpered in pain as her eyes slowly opened. She looked around and spotted Flare still standing and Raydin and Cyril unconscious on the floor. She tired to stand but collapsed with a gasp of pain still breathing unsteadily. Rose managed to get to Cyril and shook him with her burned and bloody hands "C..Cy..Cyril" she choked out.

Aura.Lucario

Years
    "R...rose....?" Cyril turned to Rose and opened his eyes slowly as he heard his name. When he saw her hands his eyes widened, "Rose...you okay...?"

Cyril caught his hands and placed his hand on hers, blushing a little. But he wasn't doing that because he wanted to get close to her, Cyril's hands turned cold, icy even as he used Ice Beam's power. He covered Rose's hands with a thin layer of coldness, but it wasn't cold enough to make her hands freeze. The coldness countered the burning pain, and the coldness spreaded out, healing the wounds all over her body.

"Your hands will feel better." Cyril let go of her hands and suddenly he coughed out blood. The damage from the triple hydro cannon damaged his internal organ. Fortunately he didn't cough it onto Rose.

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
    Rose looked at him and shook her head. "I'm gl..glad you came when you did...I almost gave in" she whispered her normally emotionless eyes showing great pain as she spoke. "..your hurt"

Aura.Lucario

Years
    "It's-It's...nothing compared to your injury." Cyril spoke weakly, still lying on the ground, "Sorry it took me so long...if I arrived earlier...you wouldn't be suffering like this..."

Cyril blinked and tried focusing. He turned Rose's face so he could look at her straight at the eyes.

You do not feel pain...you do not feel any pain at all... Cyril sent commands into her brain. He didn't want to, but he wanted her to feel better. If it worked, the nerves wouldn't feel any pain for an hour or so...

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
    Rose winced in pain as the commands worked just for a second. Cyril was just to weak for it to really work. "I..it's okay Cyril." she whispered looking around. "how are we getting out of here?"

Aura.Lucario

Years
    "Do...Do you think you can move...?" Cyril slowly sat up as he endured the internal pain. As he sat, he coughed up some more, but it wasn't really a big problem. At least it wasn't killing him instantly. Rose however, was in a sticky situation. Cyril's scarf was all soggy, but it was still glowing red, he still had his powers. He could carry her out of the warehouse, if she could move, that is...

Back