• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Project Pokemon

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Ralph didn't lower his guard. But for some reason he was relatively calm.

"I'm not with either faction. As far as I'm concerned, I'm just a man, making my way."

He paused, then wondered about him, "What about you? You with Eclipse or something? I've got no business with Eclipse or New Government."

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
    Raydin shook his head slowly.

"No, I'm not with either of them. I'm just trying to find my way along this road we call life. I'm a thief, sort of. But after the armor attached itself, I really became more of a fighter. I've been spending my time as a mercenary-Bounty Hunter- Black Marketeer. The biggest way to get money nowadays is through armor. It sells for a nice price. My armor contains a nice mix of defense and power, so it isn't that hard to wipe out other armor wearers. After I take them out I try to disconnect their armor. I haven't found a way to remove the armor without killing the host yet. so, how do you get by? Just petty Pickpocketing? or something else?"

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Ralph listened to his explanation.

So he's a thief. We're actually pretty similar.

"Like I said, I'm just a man, making his way. If that means I gotta steal, then I'll steal, if I gotta mug, I'll mug. If I gotta kill, well, usually it doesn't get to that. I guess you can say I'm an all-around thief, but whatever. Right now, I'm a thief, and Miss...", he looked through the wallet,"...Rose is paying the bills for the week." He had a smirk on his face.

He wasn't sure what he wanted, but his situation was very similar to Ralph's.

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
    Raydin smiled. He could tell that this guy was at the fight for another reason other than just to steal from the umbreon girl, Rose.

"Say, I noticed an armor slot on your back while you were running earlier. What set of armor are you using? and what faction is it?"

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Ralph wasn't eager to tell where he got his armor to a complete stranger.

"Well it's a Mightyena Armor, and that's all you need to know about it, friend."

He suddenly had an idea. Something that, for once today, made sense.

"Hey, you're a thief, right? Wanna make some easy money?"

He recalled that he still had a job with Flare. If he could get this guy to accompany him, they could split the pay. It'd be a much easier job to do, and he would still be able to make some good money. Besides, this guy was real similar to him, and it would be nice to travel with someone of equal taste for a chance.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Ralph saw a complication in the situation. He attacked that New Government agent before.

Hopefully he's not too mad.

"Well, I'm working for a Neutral party person who wants me to gather info on New Government. I was there trying to see what I can learn from the Zapdos guy. Then you came in and attacked him. Should be no problem though. All we gotta really do is observe him for a while, maybe get to know him, and then report back. Oh, and the pay is good, really good. The woman I'm getting this from is rich."

Ralph was about to head out, when he turned back to him again, "Oh, and if we are caught again, try to behave. We're not supposed to fight him. I'm Ralph Cynder."

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
    "I'm Raydin Sear. Nice to meet you Ralph. Alright, If we're going to watch him, We'll have to find him. Unfortunately, I think he registered me."

Raydin stared at Ralph.

"I don't know if he can track me or not, but if he can, it might not be good for your health to be too close to me. If we're going to go together, You'll have to be okay with that risk. If not, Just point me in the direction of your Boss. I'll get my own objectives from her. One things for certain. If HE finds me again, there is going to be a fight. Alright, it's your choice. What do you say?"

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Ralph didn't seem to get through to this guy. He wasn't going in to another fight with the Zapdos armor. He saw another way out, though. Ralph was generally always quick to think, and saw an oppurtunity here.

"Alright, Raydin, how's this: You go find that guy. If he catches on to you, you can fight him. But find out a little about him in the battle, what are his moves, his intentions, things like that. I'll head over to Flare and tell her what I know." He gave Raydin a PokeNav. "Contact me on this and we'll meet back up at the warehouse once you got any info. Sound good?"

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
    Raydin took the Pokenav without a word. He pried off the battery cover and opened up the whole thing, checking for Bugs of any kind. When it came up clean, he quickly re-assembled it and nodded to Ralph.

Alright Ralph. You got yourself a deal. Still though, you might want to let your boss know that I'm with you. They might think you've betrayed them if they see you with another armor user. Alright Ralph, I'll see you around."

With that, Raydin walked down into the alley, and turned the corner. He knew that Zapdos and him were going to fight again. It was just a matter of where and when. Raydin smiled. Zapdos would be a challenging opponent. And a fun one.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Ralph watched as Raydin disassembled the PokeNav and put it back together. Then he sped off.

Ralph's plan was set. he would wait with Flare while Raydin gathers info on the Zapdos guy, he'd tell her what he could gather from seeing him from before, and get the pay. When he's paid, he'd skip town, plenty of money in check. Ralph wondered if he should take Raydin with him. He could be pretty useful to have around. Well, when it would get to that, he'll see.

Ralph took off to the warehouse.

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
    When the Mightyena boy left the warehouse, Flare closed her eyes and took a nap. She felt that she was safe enough in the area she was in and the woman really did need to rest.

Although it wasn't for long, when Flare did open her eyes once more she thought that it was a bit brighter out then it was when she first entered the town. Then again, how long had it really been since she got that information from John and flew on flaming wings to this town. Though still week, Flare felt she had enough energy to finally sit up.

Flare staid like that for a while before she finally pushed herself up. Now she was standing and even that was a bit shakey. Still, after walking around a bit she found that she was in well enough condition. Flare went off into a corner and leaned against the wall as she waited for the Mightyena to return.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Ralph opened the door to the warehouse, there the woman Flare leaned on the wall. In a bit of light, Ralph noticed for the first time that she was quite a beautiful woman.

"How are you feeling?", Ralph wondered if she was in ok condition to walk.

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
    Flare looked over as the Mightyena boy entered the room. She chouldn't help but chuckle when he asked if he was okay and pushed herself off the wall. "Relax, Mightyena, I'm not gonna fall down dead yet. You will get your pay...if you completed your task."

That being said, Flare walked a bit closer to the boy and asked, "So, what did you find out about this New Government group?"

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Ralph informed her about the Zapdos guy based on his personality and traits. He also mentioned that New Government could register armor users. He mentioned the contract with Raydin as well.

"That what I uncovered so far. Raydin is over there...negotiating with the Zapdos guy. Oh and by the way, you totally were right about the two of them, the Eclipse agent and him, they were together at the apartment." He smiled.

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
    "Of course I was right," Flare said, staring out a window. She had moved over there as the Mightyena explained everything that he had found out about the Zapdos and New Government. "I may not have been on this earth long, but from what I can tell money, love and hate will always change a person. For better or worse. Sadly, I'm afraid that this boy will only be stabbed in the back by that girl, though mostly in the front to conserve the armor."

Flare turned and looked at the Mightyena. "About this contract you made with this Blastoise...as long as you know that you will no longer get the full amount, I have no problem with paying him for his services. Still...don't think that you will get ripped. The fact that New Governments can resigester armor users...that's discomforting. I hope he didn't do that to me in our fight. I'll have to be aware of that."

Flare sighed and looked up at the ceiling. "In anycase, I'm going to wait for this Blastoise user to come back before I give you your pay, if that's okay with you."

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Ralph frowned. He wanted his pay now, so he could get out of this crazy town and away from all these crazy people. But she had the money. He had no choice but to wait for him.

"Well I guess I'd better make myself comfortable, it might take a while."

Ralph sat down, and stared at the wall, not really sure what to say at this point. Then he remembered that he still had the girl's wallet. He had taken out all the money beforehand.

"Oh yea, this is the other woman's wallet. Here you go. Should be useful."

Ralph considered calling Raydin and asking him to return for now. Get the money, then make his way out.

Last edited:

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
    Flare turned back to the Mightyena as he held out the Umbreon's wallet. The woman took it and took a quick look through it. So, this girl really was a member of Eclipse and had the name of Rose. Not that Flare really cared that much. In the end, every member of Team Eclipse would become nothing but ash.

"I'm sorry to make you wait," Flare said as she put the wallet in her pocket. "However, I have to make sure you were telling me the truth about this Raydin person. This will also prove your other words true."

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Ralph wanted to leave now. Plus he didn't plan on staying this long. He activated his PokeNav and turned the transmitter on, the sign for Raydin to return.

Ralph then sat down. He was mostly silent now. He did make slight glances in her direction from time to time, half expecting her to say something.

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
    Raydin continued walking down the alley, trying to figure out where the New Government agent would have gone. In an ordinary situation he would have gone to a New Government base, but while he had an eclipse member with him... That would be unlikely. Raydin took the Pokenav out and started observing it curiously. It was basically a GPS phone, only it could be programmed to communicate with only one or two devices.

Suddenly the Pokenav went off, startling Raydin. When he panicked, his armor popped out, and there was a flash. When Raydin opened his eyes, the Pokenav was gone, and there was something flashing on his visor. Raydin pulled up the flashing notification and realized that it was a signal. The same signal, that his Pokenav was receiving.

"Huh? The armor implemented the Pokenav into itself!? Hmm.... I wonder what else this thing can do....?"

Raydin shook his head and Stood up.

"I'll look into the Armor later, for now I need to get going."

Raydin stood up and headed off in the direction of the broadcast. He made it to the Warehouse and walked in palms up. He nodded to Ralph and then to Flare.

"Ralph, I received your signal from the Pokenav, unfortunately... I can't give it back to you. My armor somehow installed it into itself. And you must be the Boss. I'm Raydin, I hear that you need a job taken care of."

Back