• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

psst...come here kid....I have something for you....(OPEN AGAIN! ...SORT OF....)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 18, 2015
Does your shiny Monsoon vivillon 5iv have an english name? Also do you know what nature it has?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 18, 2015

It is english named and it is timid as well:)

Perfect. Monsoons the pattern I wanted mine to be but my ds wouldn't let me change the setting to the correct location. Do you see anything in my shop that you would be interested in for it?

Years
Perfect. Monsoons the pattern I wanted mine to be but my ds wouldn't let me change the setting to the correct location. Do you see anything in my shop that you would be interested in for it?

Another one of those shiny scatterbug and a trade review?
I want to evolve the scatterbug up to spewpa for my shiny box collection:)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 18, 2015

Another one of those shiny scatterbug and a trade review?
I want to evolve the scatterbug up to spewpa for my shiny box collection:)

The scatterbug i have in my shop is the same one i gave you already, is that cool?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back