• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

psst...come here kid....I have something for you....(OPEN AGAIN! ...SORT OF....)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 10, 2016
I have a Shiny Gibble. Is there any Shiny Legendary Pokémon you have? Long shot, but would you trade a Shiny Mewtwo (if you have one) for the Gibble and/or for something else?

Years
I have a Shiny Gibble. Is there any Shiny Legendary Pokémon you have? Long shot, but would you trade a Shiny Mewtwo (if you have one) for the Gibble and/or for something else?

The only shiny legendary I have up for trade at the moment is a newly acquired raikou. :)

DACALSTA

Shiny Bug Hunter [4/69]
Years
Hi Lunis,

I noticed you had some non shiny Vivillions.

I'm English so I don't need Garden since it's my native but I am interested in getting one of your sandstorms. Do the sandstorm Vivillions have language names or are they plain?

Years
Hi Lunis,

I noticed you had some non shiny Vivillions.

I'm English so I don't need Garden since it's my native but I am interested in getting one of your sandstorms. Do the sandstorm Vivillions have language names or are they plain?

They are both English named. I hatched one and one of my buddies hatched one.:)

DACALSTA

Shiny Bug Hunter [4/69]
Years
Is it possible if I can trade for one of them? I need sandstorm and a lot of others, so it would be helpful. I'll see if I have any good pokemon to trade.

Years
Is it possible if I can trade for one of them? I need sandstorm and a lot of others, so it would be helpful. I'll see if I have any good pokemon to trade.

Sounds good and whatever you find doesn't have to be that rare.:) heck I would do it for a good item or stone. Actually, do you have an extra mewtwonite y? If not that is ok, just wondering.:)

DACALSTA

Shiny Bug Hunter [4/69]
Years

Sounds good and whatever you find doesn't have to be that rare.:) heck I would do it for a good item or stone. Actually, do you have an extra mewtwonite y? If not that is ok, just wondering.:)

Unfortunately I have X so i'll be unable to get a Y stone, i'll add your friend code and then get some decent pokemon to trade, if you have skype can you PM your username, it'll be easier to type on there.

EDIT: Added you my friend code is the chat here if you can't use the little icon: 3566-1871-9239 also this will be good for the safari

Last edited:
Years
Unfortunately I have X so i'll be unable to get a Y stone, i'll add your friend code and then get some decent pokemon to trade, if you have skype can you PM your username, it'll be easier to type on there.

EDIT: Added you my friend code is the chat here if you can't use the little icon: 3566-1871-9239 also this will be good for the safari

So sorry but I don't have skype. Whatever you want to trade is fine with me:) so long as you leave a trade review that is:)

Years
Hi! I have some shinies I would like to trade, not for anything in particular so I'll consider anything offered :) Also I have already completed a non-shiny collection of Sawsbuck & Deerling, Eeveelutions, and Flabebe but Im currently still working on my Vivillon collection. My native Vivillon is River so if anyone was so kind as to help me finish my collection off, I could provide you with those or something else that you want :D

Shiny's to trade: Milotic, Delibird, Porygon 2, Carbink

Vivillons Needed: Sun, Tundra, Archipelago, Garden, Ocean, Monsoon, Sandstorm, Polar

Thankyou Darlings :D

Years
I can leave you a trade review, have you added me to your friend list so we can trade?

I just woke up but I believe i have added you:) let me log on and we can meet up:)
Oh sorry, i thought you weren't interested in my shiny vivillon haha
May i trade it for your mawile and miltank? :)

Sounds great to me:)

Hi! I have some shinies I would like to trade, not for anything in particular so I'll consider anything offered :) Also I have already completed a non-shiny collection of Sawsbuck & Deerling, Eeveelutions, and Flabebe but Im currently still working on my Vivillon collection. My native Vivillon is River so if anyone was so kind as to help me finish my collection off, I could provide you with those or something else that you want :D

Shiny's to trade: Milotic, Delibird, Porygon 2, Carbink

Vivillons Needed: Sun, Tundra, Archipelago, Garden, Ocean, Monsoon, Sandstorm, Polar

Thankyou Darlings :D

I...think you may be wanting a qtt to post in, this is a thread for just stuff that I am trading. However, I'm interested in your shiny carbink if you have see anything in the very first post you are interested in:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back