• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

psst...come here kid....I have something for you....(OPEN AGAIN! ...SORT OF....)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2023
    Hey sorry I posted back so late but I just traded my ho oh and articuno but if you still want to trade I will trade you shaymin or keldeo for arceus?

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2014
    Just wondering... Is a shiny diglett worth anything?

When I first started breeding, I decided I wanted to get a shiny eevee, so I started masuda-ing with a male eevee and a female german dugtrio. I was a noob, so I didn't know that the pokemon would always be the same as the mother...
    I hatched about 160 digletts before I gave up.:3c I was about to trade her away when I realized she had a purple nose...

Years
  • Hawlucha, Inkay, Blastoise, and Skorupi would be great c:

awesome! I will let you know the minute I get home:)

Just wondering... Is a shiny diglett worth anything?

When I first started breeding, I decided I wanted to get a shiny eevee, so I started masuda-ing with a male eevee and a female german dugtrio. I was a noob, so I didn't know that the pokemon would always be the same as the mother...
    I hatched about 160 digletts before I gave up.:3c I was about to trade her away when I realized she had a purple nose...

I personally think all shinies have value:)
    If you see something in my shop, I will trade with you even though I already have one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back