• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

psst...come here kid....I have something for you....(OPEN AGAIN! ...SORT OF....)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen May 19, 2014
Thanks for the quick response! Will have one by tonight and should be able to do the trade!

Elements1

Meh
Years
If you still have it, could I have the Shiny Snivy, I have all three shiny dogs, and all shiny 4th gen time/space trio.

Years
If you still have it, could I have the Shiny Snivy, I have all three shiny dogs, and all shiny 4th gen time/space trio.

Sounds good, Anyone of those are fine:) Are the dogs the event ones that unlocked zoroark in gen 5? If so, you might not be able to trade those and I don't need them. I have an extra set that aren't allowed to be traded over wifi because of event moves I believe.

I have a Shiny Charmander with 6IV's not Kalos bred though.

I have a few shiny charmander already:( If only it had beens kalos bred.

Elements1

Meh
Years

Sounds good, Anyone of those are fine:) Are the dogs the event ones that unlocked zoroark in gen 5? If so, you might not be able to trade those and I don't need them. I have an extra set that aren't allowed to be traded over wifi because of event moves I believe.

I don't think so, I got them from another dude, so we had to trade :P I've added you, my IGN and FC is in my sig.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 9, 2014
Shiny eevee, shiny Suicune, phione, or shiny Tyrantrum a for a shiny Charmender? but what is it's nature? Or also your shiny fenekkin

Years
Shiny eevee, shiny Suicune, phione, or shiny Tyrantrum a for a shiny Charmender? but what is it's nature? Or also your shiny fenekkin

The shiny eevee or tyantrum sounds wonderful. I will have to get you details on those two when I get home from work, just wanted to update you on this though now. :)

Years
Hi,

My Shiny Unown for your Shiny Fennekin? Is it english and non-nicknamed?

Yes yes and yes:) I think that is the first time I have been able to say yes to 3 questions in a row! XD. Which letter did you want to trade? I might be able to come up with something for the other letter as well. Plus don't forget the free Sandstorm I offered you:)
I am working now and should be home around 5 o clock eastern America time.
Thank you soo much for the reply. I really want to complete a shiny unown collection but it's going to be hard. XD. I only 2 so far.

Years
That's nice! ^^
Which letters do you have? Cause I have now 3 actually; J, O and E. All level 5, caught in Heal Balls from Johto. I don't really care which letter I trade, so just tell me which you want and I'll give it to you :)
And I'll give you a female Vulpix in a Love Ball for the Vivillon :)
I don't really know what the difference is between eastern america and western european time zone I'm afraid, but just sent a message whenever you are ready :) What's your IGN? Mine is Brenda, and my FC is in my signature.

Another question, do you maybe have a Thundurus? I only want it's dex entry, will trade it back immediately.

Good luck with your shiny unown collection ^^ I gave it up already :P

Last edited:
Years
That's nice! ^^
Which letters do you have? Cause I have now 3 actually; J, O and E. All level 5, caught in Heal Balls from Johto. I don't really care which letter I trade, so just tell me which you want and I'll give it to you :)
And I'll give you a female Vulpix in a Love Ball for the Vivillon :)
I don't really know what the difference is between eastern america and western european time zone I'm afraid, but just sent a message whenever you are ready :) What's your IGN? Mine is Brenda, and my FC is in my signature.

Another question, do you maybe have a Thundurus? I only want it's dex entry, will trade it back immediately.

Good luck with your shiny unown collection ^^ I gave it up already :P

I think I will go with E, I have f and p I believe. Would you take a shiny english non nicknamed tyrunt for one of the other letters? And I have a shiny noibat that is english and nicknamed but I have the ability to change the name on that one.And the same with a shiny phantump. Would you be interested in either of those for the one of the letters?

My ign name is Lunis, also. My fc is in my sig too. I am leaving work now so I should be available in and hour or maybe less.

yea, I have a thundurus you can get dex data for.

The charmander is timid with blaze.

Edit: I am home now :)

Last edited:
Years
Hi!
I have a shiny jpn unown (m i think), shiny nosepass, shiny zangoose, shiny lanturn

I'm interested in shiny politoed, murkrow and tepig, if possible :D

I definitely want the unown and nosepass. So I will do a 2 for 3 or you can give me either of the other two you mentioned:) that part is up to you:)

Years
Hello again can you check my thread for what you would want for these please:
Garchomp
Politoed
Abra
Dustox
zangoose

Hey friend! Sorry for the long response time. Work has been killing me.
How does the inkay (should have cloned this before I evolved mine), ninjask, unown, litleo, and Medicham sound?

Also, for everyone...added some more kalos born!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back