• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

psst...come here kid....I have something for you....(OPEN AGAIN! ...SORT OF....)

Status
Not open for further replies.

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today

Well I really don't feel too comfortable to loan out my pokemon but I will give you the non shiny legendaries you ask for and you can keep them. If you are feeling generous, i have my eyes on the skiddo, but if that isn't cool, you can just straight have those legendaries. No one ever asks for them.

I understand.
Sure you can have it. Thanks man. I'll vm you later tonight when i have time to.

XpokeX

I'm a ninja and im..... gone
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen May 8, 2023
Hi there,I would like to ask if what would you want for the zekrom/giratina?

uncleteemo

Platinum God C:
Years
Hi i have a shiny vanillite and a shiny noivern, would you be interested? :)
I'm interested in shiny slow king and shiny wailmer(if you have it) if not, i'll be interested in shiny skiddo :D

Years
Hi i have a shiny vanillite and a shiny noivern, would you be interested? :)
I'm interested in shiny slow king and shiny wailmer(if you have it) if not, i'll be interested in shiny skiddo :D

Hey:)
With my busy schedule at home and work I'm really only up to taking cloning requests for the Vivillon and unown. But I would love to trade the skiddo for vanillite:)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 29, 2014
So do you still have a Houndoom? I have a shiny Politoed I'd be willing to trade. Just know his name is Apolo and I can't change it. He also isn't very high in level. I'm also searching for an Eevee if you have one.

Years
So do you still have a Houndoom? I have a shiny Politoed I'd be willing to trade. Just know his name is Apolo and I can't change it. He also isn't very high in level. I'm also searching for an Eevee if you have one.

So sorry! I just trades the houndoom and still need to update the op. I don't have a shiny eevee right now, but I have one I'm planning on cloning a few of soon. I will keep you mind:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back