• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

psst...come here kid....I have something for you....(OPEN AGAIN! ...SORT OF....)

Status
Not open for further replies.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years

Hey friend! Sorry for the long response time. Work has been killing me.
How does the inkay (should have cloned this before I evolved mine), ninjask, unown, litleo, and Medicham sound?

Also, for everyone...added some more kalos born!

You fine and that sounds good, PM me when your online, I will get to work cloning those now for you.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I'm interested in the Raikou and the Sylveon. As usual, you're open to whatever you'd like from my shop. :) If nothing interests you there, I have some other stuff in X that isn't in the shop that I could trade, as long as you could clone a copy to send back to me of course!

Years
I'm interested in the Raikou and the Sylveon. As usual, you're open to whatever you'd like from my shop. :) If nothing interests you there, I have some other stuff in X that isn't in the shop that I could trade, as long as you could clone a copy to send back to me of course!

How does the whismur and bagon sound?

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
I was wondering if you have any event pokemon [since I can clone now] & was hoping to clone some legendary pokemon from you if you don't mind.
Also I'm interested in the following as well [to clone & give back]

Cobalion
Terrakion
Virizion
Landorus
Tornadus

I have for trade:
all are shiny
team rocket meowth
charmander OT gameboy
all gen starters [charmander has egg moves & ivs are all 6, jpn squirtle with egg moves]
gen 6 with HA [frookie & chespin have egg moves]
speed boost jpn torchick with egg move baton pass
absol
pancham
bagon
zorua [jpn]
skiddo
eevee [jpn] HA run away, egg moves charm, tail whip,tackle & growl [don't know if these are special but i think not]
Ha oblivios feebas
fre noibat [hidden? ability infiltrator
tyrunt
jpn furfrou
axew
larvitar [jpn] HA guts & egg moves
gible [jpn] HA rough skin
Larvitar
Eevee
Snivy
Fennekin with hidden abitlity magician
Frookie with HA protein
Feebas
Torchic
Furfrou
Absol
Skiddo
Bagon
Zorua
Chespin HA bulletproof
Charmander HA solar power, egg moves 2 dragon moves.
ditto
umbreon
3 legendary dogs gamestop events
rayquaza [Kor & jap]

non shiny
flying picachu
event pichu
pichu [jpn]
shaymin [kor]
Meloetta(6Iv)
other event legendary

btw my inbox gets filled too quickly so vm me instead.
Sorry if I said the same ones twice I copied/pasted them from different threads & was making sure I named all of them.

Last edited:
Years
I was wondering if you have any event pokemon [since I can clone now] & was hoping to clone some legendary pokemon from you if you don't mind.
Also I'm interested in the following as well [to clone & give back]

Cobalion
Terrakion
Virizion
Landorus
Tornadus

I have for trade:
all are shiny
team rocket meowth
charmander OT gameboy
all gen starters [charmander has egg moves & ivs are all 6, jpn squirtle with egg moves]
gen 6 with HA [frookie & chespin have egg moves]
speed boost jpn torchick with egg move baton pass
absol
pancham
bagon
zorua [jpn]
skiddo
eevee [jpn] HA run away, egg moves charm, tail whip,tackle & growl [don't know if these are special but i think not]
Ha oblivios feebas
fre noibat [hidden? ability infiltrator
tyrunt
jpn furfrou
axew
larvitar [jpn] HA guts & egg moves
gible [jpn] HA rough skin
Larvitar
Eevee
Snivy
Fennekin with hidden abitlity magician
Frookie with HA protein
Feebas
Torchic
Furfrou
Absol
Skiddo
Bagon
Zorua
Chespin HA bulletproof
Charmander HA solar power, egg moves 2 dragon moves.
ditto
umbreon
3 legendary dogs gamestop events
rayquaza [Kor & jap]

non shiny
flying picachu
event pichu
pichu [jpn]
shaymin [kor]
Meloetta(6Iv)
other event legendary

btw my inbox gets filled too quickly so vm me instead.
Sorry if I said the same ones twice I copied/pasted them from different threads & was making sure I named all of them.

Well I really don't feel too comfortable to loan out my pokemon but I will give you the non shiny legendaries you ask for and you can keep them. If you are feeling generous, i have my eyes on the skiddo, but if that isn't cool, you can just straight have those legendaries. No one ever asks for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back