• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Question and Answer Thread / Breeding Questions

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    Has anyone else noticed when riding your Bike in Hearthome City on high gear (Faster mode :P), the game lags a bunch around the Pokemon Center area over to the gym?

Shem

Bored...
    Years
    Can you catch Dialga and Palkia in Platinum/ If so can you do it before the beating the E4.

Also, have the released the Regigigas that you need to catch the rest of the Regis?

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    Oh for sure I was getting that. I was worried, and I thought my copy was just messed up. Maybe there is some way to exploit the lag?
    I haven't heard anything if they fixed "tweaking" or not in Platinum. I wouldn't risk it, regardless.
    Can you catch Dialga and Palkia in Platinum/ If so can you do it before the beating the E4.

Also, have the released the Regigigas that you need to catch the rest of the Regis?
    Dialga and Palkia require the Nation Dex, so you cannot capture them before the Elite Four.

The Regigigas was available at Toys 'R Us across the United States for the past two weeks before Platinum's release, the event ending on the 21st of March. So if you don't have it, you'll have to trade for it or hope your Nintendo representative is late in updating the Mystery Gift center in your local store.

And yes, that means you'd have to get it on a Diamond or Pearl, then trade it to your Platinum the day after you got Regigigas at least. Clever marketing schemes for the lose.

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    Alright, what's the info on the Regigigas? I searched for it and came up empty handed. =/

https://www.pokemonplatinum.com/#/updates/

Lists the dates he was available and has a link with more info on the Regigigas himself. It's the fourth update on there.

That same link is also going to be where they'll reveal the time/date to receive a Secret Key for Rotom forms.

Tinhead Bruce

the Neighbour
    Years

I haven't heard anything if they fixed "tweaking" or not in Platinum. I wouldn't risk it, regardless.

Dialga and Palkia require the Nation Dex, so you cannot capture them before the Elite Four.

The Regigigas was available at Toys 'R Us across the United States for the past two weeks before Platinum's release, the event ending on the 21st of March. So if you don't have it, you'll have to trade for it or hope your Nintendo representative is late in updating the Mystery Gift center in your local store.

And yes, that means you'd have to get it on a Diamond or Pearl, then trade it to your Platinum the day after you got Regigigas at least. Clever marketing schemes for the lose.

Oh, don't worry, I've already been tweaking away in Platinum.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Where is the move re-learner guy? My Budew evolved right after the levels that a Roselia would learn some moves I'd like it to have ^_^;;;

Oh, and where can I get two shiny stones and one dawn stone?

Years
    Where is the move re-learner guy? My Budew evolved right after the levels that a Roselia would learn some moves I'd like it to have ^_^;;;

He's in Pastoria City. Southeastern most house. Two shiny stones can be found on Iron Island and Route 228. A dawn stone can be found at Mt. Coronet on the second visit. You can get others through PBR or by having the Pickup ability at high levels.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    He's in Pastoria City. Southeastern most house. Two shiny stones can be found on Iron Island and Route 228. A dawn stone can be found at Mt. Coronet on the second visit. You can get others through PBR or by having the Pickup ability at high levels.

Thanks, and I guess if worst comes to worse I can trade from my Diamond XDD

Azonic

hello friends
    Years

The Move Relearner is in Pastoria City, and you need a heart Scale. :3

You can find a Shiny Stone at the end of a cave that leads to Mt. Coronet using Strength and Rock Smash and there's one near the exit of Iron Island. Or Pickup at level 51+.

There is a Dawn Stone if you Surf across the water at the bottom end of the room you come in from the Mt. Coronet entrance just above Oreburgh ; and one in Route 225 just left of where the Survival Area is on a Rock Climbable platform.

edit: beat

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    The Move Relearner is in Pastoria City, and you need a heart Scale. :3

You can find a Shiny Stone at the end of a cave that leads to Mt. Coronet using Strength and Rock Smash and there's one near the exit of Iron Island. Or Pickup at level 51+.

There is a Dawn Stone if you Surf across the water at the bottom end of the room you come in from the Mt. Coronet entrance just above Oreburgh ; and one in Route 225 just left of where the Survival Area is on a Rock Climbable platform.

edit: beat

Wait, where are heart scales?

Years
    No, actually, he just gives you a random set of 3 Pokeballs (excluding Master and Safari). Only other way to get Heart Scales (other than trading) is to steal them from wild Luvdixc.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Actually, there is one more way. You can use the Poketch App Radar and find some on the ground.

Luvdisc have a 5% appearance rate, but a 50% chance of holding a Heart Scale.

Back