• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Question and Answer Thread / Breeding Questions

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    You should make up your mind and decide yourself. Personally, I find Bibarel to be very good with HMs in general.

Poison Master Tox

Fierce Poison Expert
    Years
    At which level should I evolve my Snorunt?

As the title says, at which level should I evolve my Snorunt to a Froslass? Please quick answers :D

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
    Years
    It doesn't matter particularly, as they learn most moves at the same level.

I think it will probably level up faster as a Snorunt, though, but I could be mistaken >.o I evolved mine quite soon after it hatched.

Years
    Snorunt and Froslass level up at the same rate - they'll both have 1,000,000 EXP at level 100.

You might want to level up your Snorunt until she learns Crunch at level 31, but it's up to you, really.

Xtreme99

EVd Pokemon Colector
    Years
    i could let you borrow a poke..... btw you got your national dex yet? thats how i won i went to pal park got pokemon from my emerald and creamed em with
    Blaziken Lvl 100
    Blaziken Lvl 100
    Blaziken Lvl 100
    Lapras Lvl 100
    Breloom Lvl 100
    Dragonite Lvl 100
    Awesome right?
    I needed to see garchomp then by chance cynthia used garchomp =D

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
    Years
    You can't possibly have got Pokémon off your GBA games via Pal Park before beating the Elite Four =/

I trained in Victory Road for a long time Dx My Pokémon were then all level 55-ish, and I used a few restoring items between the members of the Elite Four.

crowbones80

Beauty
    Years
    Pokemon Contents

I'm having trouble with pokemon contests :( I'm not very good at the dance competition :(

anyone got any tips for me? also has anyone here won a master rank contest? how did you do it!!!!!!! lol

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2009
    Training Mamoswine..

I'm planning on training a Mamoswine. I don't know why but I really want one ^^ But I'm looking for someone who has already trained a Swinub into a Mamoswine to see if my plan would work. So this is my plan:

I've bred an Adamant Swinub that I'm going to train until lvl 44, when it has learned blizzard. So I'll be using an Everstone from level 33 on, and remove it at level 44. After that I'll have a Piloswine, duh. (I do this because Swinub learns Blizzard at level 44, but Piloswine at 56) The problem is it will know the moves Ice Shard, Take Down, Earthquake and Blizzard. But I've read that it needs to be levelled up with Ancient Power to evolve into Mamoswine. So I should go to Pastoria City, to the Move Tutor, right? But I never used that little guy before. How does it work, do you get to choose what move from the past you'd like to get back? And afterwards when it's evolved I'd like Ice Fang back. But I've read some discussions not to care to much about getting Ice Fang back, because it's not worth the effort. Should I? Or do you have another moveset you guys find really suitable for Mamoswine. I now have a Swinub lvl 1, so everything is still possible ^^

So, can somebody help me, please, will this work? ^^

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    Ah. I fail at the dance section, or used to. Just pay full attention, and practice reflexes. A good way of doing so it play catch with someone who throws the ball fast.

crowbones80

Beauty
    Years
    lol :) it's so annoying it seems like it's delayed between the time i press the castanette and when it actually registers :) I guess I'll just practice loads :)

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    ATK/DEF-Based Umbreon

This mean that his hapiness is at the maximum with you.

Aww so it loves me <3

I have an Umbreon currently at level 16. Its nature is Adamant and its characteristic is "Likes to Thrash About".

Its stats are as follows:

HP: 57
    ATK: 33
    DEF: 43
    SP.ATK: 25
    SP.DEF: 50
    SPD: 29

EV Points: 14 (ATK only)

I just infected it with PokéRUS now so it'll get 2x EV Points from now on.

How's it lookin'? :<

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    If it isn't a nickname, though, and it does evolve, the name will automatically turn into the language of your region (in this case, English).

'Had this happen with a Cranidos. It was Japanese until it evolved into Rampardos.

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2009
    Training Mamoswine..

I'm planning on training a Mamoswine. I don't know why but I really want one ^^ But I'm looking for someone who has already trained a Swinub into a Mamoswine to see if my plan would work. So this is my plan:

I've bred an Adamant Swinub that I'm going to train until lvl 44, when it has learned blizzard. So I'll be using an Everstone from level 33 on, and remove it at level 44. After that I'll have a Piloswine, duh. (I do this because Swinub learns Blizzard at level 44, but Piloswine at 56) The problem is it will know the moves Ice Shard, Take Down, Earthquake and Blizzard. But I've read that it needs to be levelled up with Ancient Power to evolve into Mamoswine. So I should go to Pastoria City, to the Move Tutor, right? But I never used that little guy before. How does it work, do you get to choose what move from the past you'd like to get back? And afterwards when it's evolved I'd like Ice Fang back. But I've read some discussions not to care to much about getting Ice Fang back, because it's not worth the effort. Should I? Or do you have another moveset you guys find really suitable for Mamoswine. I now have a Swinub lvl 1, so everything is still possible ^^

So, can somebody help me, please, will this work? ^^

Snitch

How long, how long?
    Years
    I believe I'm correct when I say that you need a Heart Scale to use the Move Tutor and that's all; you can select any move that you could have learned and train it, for just the Heart Scale. Hope that helps. x3

Years
    Do diamond pearl and platinum have internal batteries?

I apologize if this is already a thread but does this generation of games have internal batteries? I read somewhere that they do not and they rely on the DS clock. like i said sorry if this is a thread or a stupid question.

Back