• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Question and Answer Thread / Breeding Questions

Snoveria

Consoler of the Lonely
    Years
    if i start a new game on emerald saphire and ruby, will i be able to migrate PKM from them to Pearl Agian?

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Yep, you can migrate Pokemon from any 3rd gen game, even if its a new game. You do need to have at least 6 Pokemon in the box to transfer.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Snoveria
    6 Pokemon per game every 24 hours. If you have 3 games, you can migrate 18 Pokemon every 24 hours. However, if you use the glitch someone posted, you could Palpark many a day.

Ru-Kun
    Route 210 has a male Ace Trainer with Mothim.

Snoveria

Consoler of the Lonely
    Years
    Snoveria
    6 Pokemon per game every 24 hours. If you have 3 games, you can migrate 18 Pokemon every 24 hours. However, if you use the glitch someone posted, you could Palpark many a day.

Where could i get a set of instructions to help me w/ said glitch?

polkop

LSHMSFOAIDMT
    Years
    How can I make My Smeargle learn Substitute?
    I've try in a double battle to use sketch, but the move always failed.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I'd stick with Timid, personally. Most competitive sets for Sceptile are either Timid or Jolly.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Is a Modest nature recommended for Sceptile? Or should I stick with Timid?

Between those two natures, either one of them is fine. If you are looking for more Speed, then you can go with the Timid nature and if you're looking for more Special Attack, you can go ahead and go with a Modest nature. No matter which one you choose, it'd be fine as both of those natures lower Attack.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    How much of a speed boost would I actually get having Timid?

To know how much speed boost you would be getting with a Timid nature, you would have to know how much IV's you have in speed. To check your IV's, you can use Serebii's IV Calculator and it should tell you how much IV's you have in speed. A quick way to get there is to click here.

Snoveria

Consoler of the Lonely
    Years
    Wheres the best place to train a Snover lvl 35?

Edit: Also.....How can i harm a pokemon that can't be touched, like a Shedinja?

Last edited:

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
    Years
    Ones with Wonderguard? You need to use attacks that are super effective against it (in shedinja's case, ghost, dark, flying, fire, rock)

Edit: It can also be harmed through staus conditions (so will-wisp, poison-powder, toxic, leech seed, etc. will still work), it can hurt itself in confusion and it can be hit by future sight or doom desire, or an opponent's Struggle.

Snoveria

Consoler of the Lonely
    Years
    Ones with Wonderguard? You need to use attacks that are super effective against it (in shedinja's case, ghost, dark, flying, fire, rock)

i did fight one w/ wonder guard, i used fire flying and dark moves against it, it said wonder guard protects it from damage...or something close to that

Back