• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Question and Answer Thread / Breeding Questions

Years
    Trainers unless noted otherwise
    #45 Burmy: Eterna Forest
    #46 Wormadam: Route 214
    #53 Combee: Route 208
    #59 Cherrim: Route 221
    #65 Drifloon: You need to go to the Valley Windworks on a Friday
    #114 Unown: Wild Pokemon at Solaceon Ruins. Head to the Right in Solaceon town
    #134 Finneon: Route 222
    #135 Lumineon: Route 223
    #146 Uxie: Legendary Pokemon at Lake Acuity
    #149 Dialga: Talk to the elder in Celestic Town

Years
    That depends on the Pokemon being hatched. A good estimate can be found using this.

Having a Pokemon with Flame Body or Magma Armor ability first in the party speeds up the process. Rough estimates of by how much can be found here.

Dragonmaster91

It's just common sense!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2010
    Where can I find a trainer that has a Spiritomb? Please don't say Cynthia.

Also, how can I raise a Pokemon's beauty faster than with berries? That seems to tick me of... Sorry, lazy to search, and I only get use of the computer very little lately.

Last edited:
    Years
    Where can I find a trainer that has a Spiritomb? Please don't say Cynthia.

シロナ

Also, how can I raise a Pokemon's beauty faster than with berries? That seems to tick me of... Sorry, lazy to saerch, and I only get use of the computer very little lately.

The only way to raise Beauty is with Poffins, so I don't think so. If you have Platinum, you can buy Poffins that are Dry to raise beauty from Dpt. Store in Veilstone (BF1).

groudonlover

Mateus readies Hellfire...
    Years
    Cynthia is the only trainer who uses Spiritomb in-game...
    BTW, Cynthia's Japanese name, Shirona, is almost the same as the name of a character from the Final Fantasy Fables series, Shiroma :D

Snoveria

Consoler of the Lonely
    Years
    were is the valley windworks located....i've been there before....but that was back in april

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Anyone know what happen's when your game reaches 1,000 hour's because my diamond is at 998 hour's tight now?

Thanks.

I think it stops counting hours at 999, but I may be mistaken. But it doesn't mess up your game. I am sure of that.

Back