• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Question and Answer Thread / Breeding Questions

Years
    As has been said: Rout under Veilstone, Girl with Blond hair facing to the right..

I used to keep missing out on Unown and then forgetting what #114 was.. (It's Unowns number)

eveelution

RolePlay Minion
    Years
    I need some help. I can't beat the elite four, and I need a good place to train my pokemon.

Two, I need to know where the name rater is.

Where can I get Wormadam for my pokedex?

Last edited:
    Years
    1) Battling the trainers with the VS. Seeker on Route 222 helped me. Also, going through Victory road and battling wild Pokemon/trainers you missed can help too.
    2) Eterna City. The Building next to the Pokemart.

eveelution

RolePlay Minion
    Years
    Thankyou! I'll try it right away!

Sorry, but I also need to know where the highest leval rod is. Sorry!

Last edited:

cyan.

▲ 愛してる .
    Years
    I do not understand the meaning of Natures.
    Does it affect the pokemon somehow or what does it do? :s

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Where can I find the best rod in Platinum?

You mean the Super Rod? Obtain the National Pokedex (beat the Elite 4, see all Sinnoh Pokemon, and talk to Professor Rowan). Once on the Battle Frontier island via a boat ride from Snowpoint, visit a fisherman to obtain the Super Rod.

Mimikyu402

Flareon Master
    Years
    Where can I get the app on my poketech that tracks down legendary pokemon you fail to catch?

you get the marketing map in jubilife city in the poketch company and it dosent track poes you failed to catch it only track roaming legends like mesprit, creselia and in platinum the bird trio

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
    I thought of an interesting situation yesterday, and my question is what would happen?

Let's say one pokemon holding a "choice" item (Like choice band) uses an attack and is forced to use that same attack for the rest of the battle, like normal. But then the enemy pokemon uses disable or taunt.

So my question is, does the disable or taunt attack just say "But it failed!", or does it counter the "choice" item's effect and force it to use a different move?

Edit: Thanks jigglyppuff8 for the quick answer, I had no way to test this right now so it was bugging me :D

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Does anyone know how much health it restores?

The Enigma berry will recover 1/4 of your HP in battle. However to do so, you must have your pokémon holding it during a battle. Afterward, if your pokémon is hit by a Super Effective move by your opponent, it will recover 1/4 of your HP. If you looked inside your pokémon bag and went to your berry holder section, you could read the whole summary of it explaining what it does.

Back