• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Question and Answer Thread / Breeding Questions

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Where in the city?
    I didn't get Palkia i got Dialga? Maybe its random or something...unless your character is female it could be gender....

Are you talking about where is Cynthia's grandmother? If so, that's in Celestic Town.

Well since you got Dialga, Palkia will appear at lv. 70 then.

~Magnus~

Platinum FC: 4683-5731-9795
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    I was talking about Hidden Power lol sorry should have said that

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I talked to a dude standing across the street from the Jubilife TV station and he asked me to join a group so I made a Group so what are groups for?

The groups are just there for the fun of it I think. It really has no use to it, because I don't think your friends can do anything with you in the groups. I do believe they can see what group you have when they register you on their Pal Pad though. Hope this helped...

Antarid

HaHaHa!!!! I'll destroy u all.
    Years
    I have a doubt, how to EV train pokemon. I know this is a stupid question, but still........

a.new.bent

likes fire
    Years
    Do you ever see team galactic or Looker after you are finished with stark mountain?

You can see the looker in the game corner.

As for Team Galactic, the remaining members can be seen in the Veilstone building with one of the commanders considering actually doing what their commercials say -- looking for new sources of energy

Giraffes? Giraffes!

ラヴィ・ヘッド
    Years
    I have a doubt, how to EV train pokemon. I know this is a stupid question, but still........

Eving training isn't complicated at all. It all comes down to how many pokemon you have to kill. 252 bidoofs = 252 hp EVs. You can figure out what EVs pokemon give by searching the Pokemons name on google and probably bulbapedia or Marriland will show up and then it shows what EV that pokemon gives off, like shinx for attack or bidoof for hp etc.

EV training can be easy and hard. If you don't have any items or pokerus its a time eatting process. 252 bidoofs to kill takes a long time. So thats why Nintendo gave us power items + pokerus. It speeds up the process A LOT more. If you need a guide i reccomend Psypokes.

I don't have 15 posts yet so i'm gonna have to bypass it. Just read up there.

psypokes.com/lab/evguide.php

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
    Yeah Psypokes is definitely one of my favorite references. It really helped me catch up on 4th gen additions.

But my question is- can any pokemon (besides Mew) learn both iron defense, and calm mind?

My second question is- does a move exist that raises spec. defense by 2 stages? I know nasty plot can raise spec. attack 2 stages, but yeah.

Years
    Yeah Psypokes is definitely one of my favorite references. It really helped me catch up on 4th gen additions.

But my question is- can any pokemon (besides Mew) learn both iron defense, and calm mind?

My second question is- does a move exist that raises spec. defense by 2 stages? I know nasty plot can raise spec. attack 2 stages, but yeah.

First: Uhh, Bronzong, Lucario, Deoxys-D.

Second: Amnesia raises the SD by two!

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
    Deoxys (Defense) can learn Calm Mind and Iron Defense naturally. So can Bronzong.

Sloking can learn Calm Mind from TM and Iron Defense from the move tutor, same with Mr. Mime and Jirachi.

Giraffes? Giraffes!

ラヴィ・ヘッド
    Years
    How does one get a Chansey/Blissey with Seismic Toss? I've seen movesets with it popping up everywhere, but I can't figure out how to breed one. <_<;;

It's a move tutor move in Emerald and Firered i believe. That's the only way you're getting one sadly :( But you can ask someone in the trade section to get you one if you don't have access to those games.

templekeeper

Remember: you're a member!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    Does the Heat Rock work only if the Sunny Day user holds it, or does it also activate if another pokemon in later has one?

Back