• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Question and Answer Thread / Breeding Questions

Years
  • Munchlax

ok so i saw the Destiny Deoxy movie and i see how amazing munchlax is :D so i was wondering, where abouts is he on the game? and is there an everstone on this so he wont evolve? :)

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    There's no 'gender thing' for Rhypherior. Give the Rhydon a Protector to hold, trade it to another Diamond/Pearl/Platinum game cartridge, then trade it back and you have a Rhypherior.

Gusxx1

Name/FC: Gus / 4082 1523 9868
    Years
  • You buy honey from the guy in Florama town i believe it's called and then place it on the trees. I believe he/she has like a 5% chance of appearing though so its all based on luck. Just put it all over the honey trees you see. The more you put the better chance of a rare pokemon appearing. About the everstone i don't know sorry.

Years
  • You buy honey from the guy in Florama town i believe it's called and then place it on the trees. I believe he/she has like a 5% chance of appearing though so its all based on luck. Just put it all over the honey trees you see. The more you put the better chance of a rare pokemon appearing. About the everstone i don't know sorry.

Corrections: Munchlax has a 1% chance of appearing on the honey trees. Putting more honey on it doesn't help at all.

You can find Everstones from some wild Geodude/Graveler. There is also a girl in Snowpoint city that will trade you a Haunter holding an everstone as well. In addition, they're a pretty common item to dig up underground.

Also, if you breed a Snorlax while it is holding a Full Incense, the egg will be a Munchlax.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 21, 2011
    Hi! Are there any tips on the fourth gym leader and how to get to him? I'm having trouble getting to him with all the buttons and stuff.

Also you can go to Kanto again?!

-Leaf

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2010
    I wanna test out roserade in platinum so.. what should i catch, budew or roselia? and on which level should roselia evole?

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • I wanna test out roserade in platinum so.. what should i catch, budew or roselia? and on which level should roselia evole?

Roserade cannot access some attacks that it learns in its previous form, such as Toxic Spikes, Grasswhistle, Aromatherapy, Ingrain, or Synthesis. If you are interested in these moves, it's advisable to wait. Roserade will NOT learn any moves by level-up, but it learns Weather Ball at level 0 (Heart Scale).

Likewise, Roselia cannot learn Worry Seed or Water Sport, so if you like those, start with Budew. edit Budew also learns Extrasensory as an egg move, but Roselia will not. Therefore, you need to give the male Extrasensory and the female Roselia or Roserade a Rose Incense to breed.

Last edited:

Dr. Strange

Elite Four
    Years
  • I wanna test out roserade in platinum so.. what should i catch, budew or roselia? and on which level should roselia evolve?

To get the best out of the evolutions, you should catch budew and evolve it on level 16, then evolve Roselia on 48(or level 43 considering the fact that you can teach Roserade Synthesis by trading in shards at Snowpoint City, I believe that you need 2 yellow shards and 6 green shards to do so) :)

-Leaf

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2010
    Hmm thanks. but what would be better to catch? since AFAIK budew evolves via happiness. that means that if i want roselia it will take some time. and i can get a low level roselia and then train it. instead of having to wait. this roserade would be ingame, after that i will probably breed (for online, as well as my other team members you can see in the signature, well im not here to talk about my team O: )

so anyway, ingame its better to catch roselia / budew? (will later be used to breed a new one for Wifi)

Back