• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Question and Answer Thread / Breeding Questions

johnyboy169

need help guys i am stuck on the battle hall and cannot find a Pokemon to last 170 battles. any suggestion on what Pokemon to use? by the way if you have already done this facility what Pokemon did you use?

Panfisha

BIGGLYPUFF?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2021
    where do i level my pokemon after i beat the champ? is there any point?

Fight area, survival area, and resort area.
    Their pokemon are 60+. And theres even a mini-quest on stark mountain that after doing, the elite 4 become stronger.
    Also, a new friend in the survival area has a cafe where you can re-battle the gym leaders(they're alot stronger ofc.)

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2016
    In Battle Tower, if you win 20 battles in the multi-room with a computer trainer, do you still fight Palmer? Or can you only fight him in the single room?

AuraAshley

Wê'll §†å¥ £ðrêvêr †hï§ wå¥
    Years
  • need help guys i am stuck on the battle hall and cannot find a Pokemon to last 170 battles. any suggestion on what Pokemon to use? by the way if you have already done this facility what Pokemon did you use?

i went 200 battles with a garchomp try garchomp

cant find ditto. where is it?

Years
  • In Battle Tower, if you win 20 battles in the multi-room with a computer trainer, do you still fight Palmer? Or can you only fight him in the single room?
    Single only, iirc.
    cant find ditto. where is it?

Diamond and Pearl? Route 218. Pokeradar.

Platinum? It's in the Backlot Mansion's Trophy Garden. You need to talk to Mr. Backlot first and have him put Ditto in there.

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    Can you trade Pearl and Diamond with HGSS or is it just Platinum?
    All 5 DS games can trade with each other.
    where do i level my pokemon after i beat the champ? is there any point?
    Of course there's point in leveling further :P
    If your Pokémon are under level 50, you'll have to level them more to have the best chance in the Battle Frontier. Some Pokémon only learn moves at high levels. And you can show off to your friends (or beat them in non-Wi-Fi battles).

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • There is a process where you can transfer your Wi-fi data from one DS to the other (where you keep your Friend Codes the same)... it should be detailed in the Wi-Fi Connection manual that came with the Pokemon Game. You might want to do this, as your Pal Pad is wiped out if you have to get a new Friend Code on your new device.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • where is the lady who teaches you draco meteor in pokemon platinum?

Granny Wilma on route 210 teaches it to them.

Originally posted by AdamTheAce
    Where is the person that can teach moves to your starters, The moves are FRENZY PLANT ( grass ) , HYDRO PUMP ( Water ) and BLAST BURN ( Fire ).
    In Pokemon Platinum By The Way
    Where can i find this lady or man?

Route 228 on the Battle Zone (after you've beaten the Elite Four).

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • I saw that cutscene but unfortunately I did not pay attention, know what to do after that?

Back