• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Question and Answer Thread / Breeding Questions

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
  • An-san Rebelleon
    According to Bulbapedia, only the Japanese Secret Key can be locally distributed to a friend up to 5 times... So, I do not think that your idea about the Letter/Key may work. You can try it if you want, though. As for your other question, if you keep the games in their proper DS, the friend code should not change... D:

WolfieKoala
    The date does not matter on Wonder Card events, as the DS calendar can be changed. Also, Deoxys could have been picked up later. It appears to be fine.

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2010
    Could anyone how can I win against my rival as every time his Pokemon is powerful than mine. All I can do is to hurt his Pokemon some but every time he is beating me.

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2010
    i have an EXP Share item and i was wondering do pokemon that i give this to get EV points as well?
    Yes. Unlike EXP., EVs do not get split. So for example if a Pokémon gives 3 EVs in Attack, both the Pokémon that defeats it and the one with the EXP. Share get the 3 EVs.

JuiceeHugS

Tournament
    Years
  • For capturing perfect Wondercard pokemon, I know NPC's advance the frame by 1 if they turn or 2 if they walk...but are there any other factors that advance the frame? Does time advance the frame? I keep missing my frame by one even though I slightly pause before collecting my pokemon...Help please!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2012
    Is possible?

I want to trade from y diamond to platinum and i have 2 ds but i dont have wifi is possible to trade?

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2010
    isnt there a link cable or something?
    i havent had my DS long :)

but you can play in the underground thing without using wifi
    so i would think its possible

Mykee

Colon Quesadilla?
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2010
    Yes, I'm pretty sure you can use the Union Room for that.

OmegaLego

That's what she said.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2010
    Just a quick question..

I tried searching for it but I couldn't find an answer..

Can someone recommend a good source to make a "trainer card" signature for my posts here? I'd really appreciate it.

Just a quick question..

I tried searching for it but I couldn't find an answer..

Can someone recommend a good source to make a "trainer card" signature for my posts here? I'd really appreciate it.

Never mind I found one... sorry!

Last edited:

JuiceeHugS

Tournament
    Years
  • For capturing perfect Wondercard pokemon, I know NPC's advance the frame by 1 if they turn or 2 if they walk...but are there any other factors that advance the frame? Does time advance the frame? I keep missing my frame by one even though I slightly pause before collecting my pokemon...Help please!

Quoted because it was ignored :/

XanthonyX

That one guy over there!!
    Years
  • ev training

okay so after i beat the pkmn league in platinum again i'm going to start ev training so any tips??????

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • JuiceeHugS: I personally have not tried to RNG Wondercard... The Journal advances the frame too. Perhaps you can ask another member named Chains? He is familiar with RNG abuse.

XanthonyX: I suggest checking out this post for EV help. :D

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2010
    Check Trades Of GTS

So i went on GTS to check what was going about and i was given a Japanese Ditto
    i dont remember trading it with any and though hard to tell i cant see any pokemon
    that have gone, my question is there any way to get a list of what pokemon i have exchanged over the GTS?

Panfisha

BIGGLYPUFF?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2021
    When I battle with my piplup and use bubble, sometimes it will glow and let out a small gold aura, then attack. What is this?

pokedict

i spy a big pie
    Years
  • is the aura sphere move for mewtwo(obtained at lvl100) only available when reaching lvl 100 - so if you are already at lvl 100 the use the palpark feature you cant get aura sphere for it?
    ~I have aura sphere on my mewtwo, but I just had a quick thought :D

Years
  • So i went on GTS to check what was going about and i was given a Japanese Ditto
    i dont remember trading it with any and though hard to tell i cant see any pokemon
    that have gone, my question is there any way to get a list of what pokemon i have exchanged over the GTS?
    Don't think so.
    When I battle with my piplup and use bubble, sometimes it will glow and let out a small gold aura, then attack. What is this?

Is your Piplup holding a Quick Claw? If so, then that may be it.

is the aura sphere move for mewtwo(obtained at lvl100) only available when reaching lvl 100 - so if you are already at lvl 100 the use the palpark feature you cant get aura sphere for it?
    ~I have aura sphere on my mewtwo, but I just had a quick thought :D

No, you can use the move tutor in Pastoria to teach it too.

Back