• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Question and Answer Thread / Breeding Questions

Years
    Are either of your games on a Flashcart? Did you try initiating the Trade from the other game (Having the person on Pearl talk to the person on Platinum)

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2011
    flashcart?whats that about?i use NO#GBA and when i try to talk it says talking to... and then it stops and says whoops sorry i have to do something else.another time ok?something like that.i try again and again but no effect.

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
    Years
    You're using an emulator? As far as I know, you can't trade with anyone using an emulator, unless somehow someone's built an emulator that can actually trade over the internet. Sorry. :(

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
    You're using an emulator? As far as I know, you can't trade with anyone using an emulator, unless somehow someone's built an emulator that can actually trade over the internet. Sorry. :(

This is a fact.there are no emulators out yet that support wifi conection.There has been attempts but thats all.My suggestion is buy a ds or have on wifi.

treecko0

Carpe Diem
    Years
    theres is how ever a puglin for an emulator i dont know which that allows you to transfer pokes from pokemon yellow to pokemon stadium 2
    why noit search for something similar??

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Fraid you're gunna have to ask in the Emulation forum. This thread is for Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum help. Yellow and Pokemon Stadium 2 aren't even in this generation. However, I am doubting that there's a plug in for it, but don't quote me on that.

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2011
    no,no,no!I didn't use the WiFi I use the union room on the second floor at the poke center.I connect my pokemon platinum and my pokemon pearl but when i try to talk it say "Sorry but i have to do someting else." and then one of the roms freezes.

Morgnarok

Years
    Like i said even the union room doesn't work on a rom due to the fact even if you had 2 rom's up at one time it has no way to connect them.

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2011
    I need an azure flute!

Hey people, this is my first thread. I need an azure flute to get arceus which is the only pokemon I need. If you want to give it to me, pm me and we'll make a deal.

Rain

Years
    Azure flute is a key item, so it can't be traded.
    It was never given out, so the only way to get the flute is to hack for it.

):

But you may be able to get an Arceus from someone.

Morgnarok

Years
    I wounder why it was never given out.I always thought it had been.Maybe the event is still to come lol.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    Like i said even the union room doesn't work on a rom due to the fact even if you had 2 rom's up at one time it has no way to connect them.

Actually, 2 roms on an R4 would work, I should know, I do it myself, however this maybe caused by faulty ROMS. Although if the the roms are on an emulator than they won't work (obviously)

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    I wounder why it was never given out.I always thought it had been.Maybe the event is still to come lol.
    Probably not - given 5th gen comes out for everywhere else in two months (well, less), then it'll probably be the end of 4th gen events by then. Just some game coding for an event that never happened for one reason or another.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    Abomasnow has Blizzard already. It just needs a physical move.
    Use Ice Shard for priority to bypass Abomasnow's bad Speed. You can also teach it Wood Hammer (or Seed Bomb if you don't like recoil) for physical STAB. For non-STAB options, you can use Brick Break, Focus Punch (the latter works well with Substitute) or Earthquake.

Years
    Use Ice Shard for priority to bypass Abomasnow's bad Speed. You can also teach it Wood Hammer (or Seed Bomb if you don't like recoil) for physical STAB. For non-STAB options, you can use Brick Break, Focus Punch (the latter works well with Substitute) or Earthquake.
    Thanks! Abomasnow has now: Ice Shard, Wood Hammer, Blizzard, Earthquake. I regret wasting my one and only TM Focus Punch on Abomasnow last time. :(

Another question this time. My Dewgong has Surf, Ice Beam and Rest. I don't know what move to put as the last option. I might be using Dewgong in a Hail Team but that's still undecided. Should I add in Signal beam for a filler and to counter Grass weakness? By the way, Dewgong has Thick Fat so don't mention anything that has to do with Rain Dance or Hydration. I have another Dewgong for that purpose.

Last edited:
    Back