• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Question Thread

Is the white 3Ds XL too noticeable when playing the game?

• Yes, incredibly. You should go for a black screen.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah, you should probably go for something else.

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Nah, it's fine.

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • WHA- The white version is the best! ^^

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Years
Update: I had my friend look at my 160GB Slim PS3 again, and apparently it's either the Blu-Ray drive itself that's malfunctioning, which will cost me $80 New on eBay, or it's the HDD, in which case I'm hoping just formatting it and re-installing the PS3 OS will fix the problem.

If it is the HDD and formatting/reinstalling doesn't work, I have my eyes set on a 500GB Western Digital for only $50 New on Amazon.

I just hope they're not both malfunctioning, I can't afford to spend $130 all at once.

A lot of PS3 users a while back reported a problem like this, and they said a new HDD fixed this. I can't vouch for them since I got a new hard drive while my games were still working, however. Did you try any of the recovery options from the PS3 Boot Menu?

Back