• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Questions & Answers / "Where do I post this?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
  • Sri, pls stop breaking stuff.

Hmmm, that's weird.

Have you tried changing your theme? Or clearing the cache/cookies of your iPad?

srinator

I am using 167+ and tried it on fundamental, had the same problem.

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2017
    Is it only the one post you have an issue with or all of them? Can you delete them if you pick "Go Advanced"? Any other detail you can give? It's weird since I can delete posts and your usergroup's permissions look correct to me.

Last edited:

srinator

O I can see the delete button here, but not in the member encyclopaedia, not even in the advanced thing

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • O I can see the delete button here, but not in the member encyclopaedia, not even in the advanced thing

Okay, that's really helpful. ME's perms have been screwy for a while so I'll go digging and see what I can find.

edit: should be fixed now

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2017
    It's related to the get-together that we're hosting for this week. The team names are to show which "team" you're representing for that (and gain points for through any of the competitions that have been set up). If you want it changed by now, you'll need to contact an admin to get yourself switched.

Right, thanks :)
    Who's the best person to contact in this case?

OliveCopper

Captain of Olive Kappa
    Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2016
    This may sound awkward, but WHERE CAN I POST SOMETHING, AND NOT HAVE THE THREAD BE LOCKED?!?!?!?!?

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2015
    Is there a way to block users so they can't see me and I can't see them? There's a user on here who's pretty much stalking me. He's even admitted on a separate site (romhack.me) that he has a hard-on for me and is doing it on purpose. He happens to be an admin so I'm especially screwed by his obsession with me.

Years
  • Is there a way to block users so they can't see me and I can't see them? There's a user on here who's pretty much stalking me. He's even admitted on a separate site (romhack.me) that he has a hard-on for me and is doing it on purpose. He happens to be an admin so I'm especially screwed by his obsession with me.

The closest thing we have is the "ignore list" but all it does is hide posts or visitor messages that the member has posted. Also, you can only add members to the list, and not staff so don't count on being able to evade them.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Is there a way to block users so they can't see me and I can't see them? There's a user on here who's pretty much stalking me. He's even admitted on a separate site (romhack.me) that he has a hard-on for me and is doing it on purpose. He happens to be an admin so I'm especially screwed by his obsession with me.

Well, if this is true, I'd say that this requires more than the usual ignore function, especially if the person is an admin on here and is immune to the ignore function anyway. If this admin is being a failure to their leadership role and stalking you, then go to a member of higher staff and provide proof of this stalking and they should deal with him.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Is there a way to block users so they can't see me and I can't see them? There's a user on here who's pretty much stalking me. He's even admitted on a separate site (romhack.me) that he has a hard-on for me and is doing it on purpose. He happens to be an admin so I'm especially screwed by his obsession with me.

Send me or any other smod or admin (that isn't this person) a PM with the information relevant to this please. Any and all info is best. We will resolve this for you if we need to and ensure your time here is harassment-free.

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2016
    Hey, how the heck does the attachment thing work? It opens a window, I select the file from the PC and then upload it, but after that what do I do? The file just stands there with only the option of "Remove" under it. Nothing shows up on the post itself and when closing the window too! What should I do?

Years
  • Hey, how the heck does the attachment thing work? It opens a window, I select the file from the PC and then upload it, but after that what do I do? The file just stands there with only the option of "Remove" under it. Nothing shows up on the post itself and when closing the window too! What should I do?

That's all you do. You then finish your post and make your post after uploading your attachment.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back