• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get-Together: Welcome to the PokéCommunity Olympics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
Get-Together 12 - PokéCommunity Olympics
Calling all peoples of all regions!​
PC-Olympics-Hero-Banner.png

Come one and all to the first PokéCommunity Olympics! We're calling on the best and brightest members of all the regions to compete for the gold! From Kanto to Unova, compete with friends or simply find some fun and interesting events to enjoy!

Some of our events include Minecraft Ultra Hardcore V, the Gods Among Us Mafia (now accepting sign-ups!), the Roleplay Olympics, a classic Bug Catching Contest, League of Legends tournaments, blogging competition, and much much more!

If competition isn't your thing, you're bound to make some friends with our annual Skype chat, Radio Nights, and Pokemon movie streaming nights, plus other fun community-building events! You'll even have a chance to vote for PokeCommunity's very own president! *

In the spirit of the Olympics, you'll literally be competing for the gold! Every member will be able to join their favorite Pokemon region and earn medals for their region! The region with the most wins will have all the glory!

As part of this, you'll be competing with your fellow members and as part of larger teams to win! Select your favorite region (but note that we may need to change it to provide for team balance) and go for the gold! If you've ever seen the real Olympics, then you know what to do!

Festivities begin on July 6th, 2015 at 12:00 AM (EDT) and you'll want to be there for every bit of action and fun we'll have! See you there! For other parts of the world, here's the times you might wanna know:
Hawaii: 6:00 PM Sunday July 5
West Coast: 9:00 PM Sunday July 5
Central: 11:00 PM Monday July 5
London: 5:00 AM Monday July 6
Berlin: 6:00 AM Monday July 6
Tokyo: 1:00 PM Monday July 6
Sydney: 2:00 PM Monday July 6

[h2][/h2]
* no actual power - sorry!

Last edited by a moderator:

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
Pretty psyched for this especially the whole Olympics format this year! First year in a while I've participated in a Get-Together and not to mention first one I haven't been an EO :D

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 31, 2016
I don't know if I want to compete yet, but I'll definitely be taking part in the Skype calls and stuff like that. =3

Years
I have to say, the region-based Olympics format is something fun and original. Good luck to everyone who's planning on participating!

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
Years
wooohoo pokelympics~!

idk if I should choose Unova or Hoenn though hmmmm

GiovanniViridian

A World Of Pain!
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2023
I'll admit I still don't know what is this about but I'll choose #TeamKalos (because Fennekin is my favorite Pokemon) and I will wait for a good surprise.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
johto represent

dont change me btw.....

Last edited:

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Hmm, interesting! I'm definitely siding with Unova because Swadloon is my mascot. ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back