• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Questions & Answers / "Where do I post this?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
Years
  • Quick question! Months ago, I was a member and owned a trade shop. I'm back and would like to recreate that. I remember before you had to have been a member for so long before posting one, but I didn't see that rule anywhere. Has that rule been taken out or am I just missing it?

Nope, you can make a shop regardless of your post count/join date. Just follow all of the other rules! (:

Outlier

I can only seem to access the Begin Again style as a guest. Is this style meant to be exclusive for guests/supporters? I only ask because I remember being able to use it before despite not being a supporter.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I can only seem to access the Begin Again style as a guest. Is this style meant to be exclusive for guests/supporters? I only ask because I remember being able to use it before despite not being a supporter.

I could be wrong, but I believe it's meant to be exclusive to supporters. I'm not sure about guests.

Years
  • On my scrollbar this style doesnt even show up unless its only available to platimum and mods?

I can say you are not on your own here, it doesn't show up as an option for me either. We might some staff and other supporter tier members to post here and see if it's a usergroup problem that needs to be reported.

Years
  • I can say you are not on your own here, it doesn't show up as an option for me either. We might some staff and other supporter tier members to post here and see if it's a usergroup problem that needs to be reported.

If this is the Begin Again style you're talking about, it seems I can access it.

Years
  • If this is the Begin Again style you're talking about, it seems I can access it.

Yes I believe that's it. So it appears regular users can see it, but Crystal Tier supporters can't. The question is if it's affecting any other supporter tiers as well because the higher-ups need to see if it's a usergroup error.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 24, 2023
    Uhh... Hey guys. Not sure if I can ask this here but where's the PC theme named "Modular Pre-release"? I'm pretty sure that is it's name. I really love that theme but now I can't find it. :(

Last edited:
    Years
  • I can only seem to access the Begin Again style as a guest. Is this style meant to be exclusive for guests/supporters? I only ask because I remember being able to use it before despite not being a supporter.

On my scrollbar this style doesnt even show up unless its only available to platimum and mods?

I can say you are not on your own here, it doesn't show up as an option for me either. We might some staff and other supporter tier members to post here and see if it's a usergroup problem that needs to be reported.

Can you guys check to see if you can access the Begin, Again theme now? =) The permissions were messed up so I did some tinkering. Sorry about the delay!

Uhh... Hey guys. Not sure if I can this here but where's the PC theme named "Modular Pre-release"? I'm pretty sure that is it's name. I really love that theme but now I can't find it. :(

Modular (Pre-release) was archived, it seems. Sorry about that!

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 24, 2023
    Modular (Pre-release) was archived, it seems. Sorry about that!
    Aww... Oh well. Is there any theme that resembles it or more a theme that displays at the bottom of a post if it has been edited? Because the themes I've tried so far doesn't display if the post has been edited or not. Well, I haven't tried all. :/

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • Im now able to access it dont know what you did but its back up

Years
  • Aww... Oh well. Is there any theme that resembles it or more a theme that displays at the bottom of a post if it has been edited? Because the themes I've tried so far doesn't display if the post has been edited or not. Well, I haven't tried all. :/

Posts with edits should have "view revisions" written next to the post date above instead of underneath the message like how it used to be (click for a screenshot, grabbed that from your previous post in this thread). Is it not there for you or do you think it's not noticeable enough?

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 24, 2023
    Posts with edits should have "view revisions" written next to the post date above instead of underneath the message like how it used to be (click for a screenshot, grabbed that from your previous post in this thread). Is it not there for you or do you think it's not noticeable enough?
    Oh. The connection was slow yesterday and now I see it. :) But still I prefer the one written at the bottom of the post like "Last edited by username at TI:ME Reason: Reason. :D" something like that. xD But it's just an opinion though. :D

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • Oh. The connection was slow yesterday and now I see it. :) But still I prefer the one written at the bottom of the post like "Last edited by username at TI:ME Reason: Reason. :D" something like that. xD But it's just an opinion though. :D

As far as I remember, it was changed to look like that on all themes.

If I'm wrong, someone please correct me!

peeon12

the pokemon lover
    Years
  • 2 questions
    1. can i use / talk about power saves or action replay here
    2. how do i get emblems on my profile?

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • 2 questions
    1. can i use / talk about power saves or action replay here
    2. how do i get emblems on my profile?

Yes, you can discuss Power Saves or Action Replay in the Trade Corner. However, there are strict rules of what codes you can or cannot use if you plan to trade here. For example, cloning is a-ok, but injecting wondercards for event pokémon is considered hacking and you are not allowed to trade those Pokémon here.

Emblems are usually given as prizes in contests. There might be participation emblems even if you don't win the contest. You may also get emblems for other reasons, though. Like becoming a supporter, being paired with someone for over a year and being a member of the forums for more than 3 years.

peeon12

the pokemon lover
    Years
  • Yes, you can discuss Power Saves or Action Replay in the Trade Corner. However, there are strict rules of what codes you can or cannot use if you plan to trade here. For example, cloning is a-ok, but injecting wondercards for event pokémon is considered hacking and you are not allowed to trade those Pokémon here.

Emblems are usually given as prizes in contests. There might be participation emblems even if you don't win the contest. You may also get emblems for other reasons, though. Like becoming a supporter, being paired with someone for over a year and being a member of the forums for more than 3 years.

how about shiny codes, are they ok to use
    thanks i think i qualify for one

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back