• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Questions & Answers / "Where do I post this?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

peeon12

the pokemon lover
Years
  • am i allowed to use pokemon with hack ivs in battles here? (i used power save to makes some of my pokemons ivs 31)

Years
  • Are there any rules regarding members offering prizes for events they run that aren't official forum events? I'm guessing nothing where personal details would have to be divulged. But are non mods allowed to offer Tiers or Emblems or Pokemon or eShop credit for example?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Are there any rules regarding members offering prizes for events they run that aren't official forum events? I'm guessing nothing where personal details would have to be divulged. But are non mods allowed to offer Tiers or Emblems or Pokemon or eShop credit for example?

Not really, although I would recommend talking to a staff member (higher-staff recommended) if you want to give away prizes that have monetary value, just to be on the safe side, ya know? We don't want PC to get in trouble for that.

Years
  • Not really, although I would recommend talking to a staff member (higher-staff recommended) if you want to give away prizes that have monetary value, just to be on the safe side, ya know? We don't want PC to get in trouble for that.

Cheers, I'll mull it over and contact staff if I decide to go that route...

Years
  • how do blogs exactly work? i have 2000+ posts, but i can't make one.

You could try contacting a higher staff member (particularly an admin in this case). I've heard about issues where some non-staff/supporters who reach 2,000 posts have had difficulty with getting their blog started so best you contact them so that your blog can get started.

Last edited:

sengana

lovely potato
    Years
  • is there any way on the forum where i can submit my rom hack idea? since i'm not familiar with rom hacking but i've got some decent storylines and i wonder if there's such a place where i can submit it and someone makes it if they want

Years
  • Hi everybody, I'm new in this community. I have a question: I've posted a thread yesterday, in "Hacks Studio" I guess, but I can't find it.
    They say that I have to wait, but I need to know if it's already posted or not.

I can see my thread in my historic (in my account), but I can't see it in the list of the threads.
    So, what do I have to do?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    is there any way on the forum where i can submit my rom hack idea? since i'm not familiar with rom hacking but i've got some decent storylines and i wonder if there's such a place where i can submit it and someone makes it if they want
    IIRC it's the Beginner's Lounge in our ROM Hack section where you can post your ideas for hacks.

Hi everybody, I'm new in this community. I have a question: I've posted a thread yesterday, in "Hacks Studio" I guess, but I can't find it.
    They say that I have to wait, but I need to know if it's already posted or not.

I can see my thread in my historic (in my account), but I can't see it in the list of the threads.
    So, what do I have to do?
    If your thread gets approved it'll automatically appear in the thread list, so if it hasn't appeared yet it hasn't been approved yet. It can take a while sometimes, but if it's been more than 48 hours since you submitted your thread, you can PM Christos and/or Spherical Ice about it. Chances are they forgot, they've been busy, or your thread was looked at but not approved (and you can ask why it wasn't approved).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back