• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Questions & Answers / "Where do I post this?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Hello. I wanted to share some iPhone 4 Gen 6 X/Y wallpapers of Chespin, Fennekin, & Froakie with anyone who is interested & was not sure if I was allowed to post or where I should post if I'm allowed to share them. Again, not sure if I'm allowed to share or not. I don't recall seeing anything about it in the rules of the forum. Thank you.

I think Art & Design might be your best bet, but you might want to check with that section's mod, Strawberry first to see if it's okay to warrant a gallery. Also, galleries need to have four or more examples of your work.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Adding onto this, you can also request blogging permissions from someone in higher staff when you make it up to 5,000 posts as well and every now and then there will be a contest in which blogging permissions is a prize as well, so stay tuned! :)
You don't have to request blogging permission. It's automatic.

Years
Hello. I wanted to share some iPhone 4 Gen 6 X/Y wallpapers of Chespin, Fennekin, & Froakie with anyone who is interested & was not sure if I was allowed to post or where I should post if I'm allowed to share them. Again, not sure if I'm allowed to share or not. I don't recall seeing anything about it in the rules of the forum. Thank you.
Oh ok, I wasn't sure. I've got a few more Pokemon ones I've made that I could use if I go the gallery route. Thank you for replying! :)

LilyAnn

All your base are belong to us
Years
Adding onto this, you can also request blogging permissions from someone in higher staff when you make it up to 5,000 posts as well and every now and then there will be a contest in which blogging permissions is a prize as well, so stay tuned! :)

Wait, so normal members are restricted from it unless we donate money or post A LOT? That's just...wow. That's new for me on a forum.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Wait, so normal members are restricted from it unless we donate money or post A LOT? That's just...wow. That's new for me on a forum.
We wanted to keep blogging more as a privilege than an automatic right on the forum. It was just another incentive to get people to donate money to help the forums, or to reward people for being active (5000 posts) or for their role as a staff member, or as a great reward to get people excited for the contests that they're prizes for.

LilyAnn

All your base are belong to us
Years
We wanted to keep blogging more as a privilege than an automatic right on the forum. It was just another incentive to get people to donate money to help the forums, or to reward people for being active (5000 posts) or for their role as a staff member, or as a great reward to get people excited for the contests that they're prizes for.

But..it's just...blogging o_o Well, I guess some people really like it then. I don't see myself getting it. xD 5,000 posts is a lot for me.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
But..it's just...blogging o_o Well, I guess some people really like it then. I don't see myself getting it. xD 5,000 posts is a lot for me.

As Astinus mentioned, the blogging perk was/is nothing more than an incentive, I doubt anyone actually donates to the site for that perk alone or in pursuit of any perk for that matter. Donating is about supporting the site, seeing as how the people hosting and maintaining PC pay out of there own pockets to provide this wonderful backdrop of society etc. So yeah, supporters generally wanna help with that burden. Also we were promised admin positions but I dunno where we at in that regard. :/

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Ok since I don't know where to go to ask this, I will ask here first, I have a 3ds xl and on the top screen scrolling across it says: "UPDATE NOTICE: An update is available for this title. Lunch it while connected to the internet to start update process"
I went to the system update, but it is still scrolling across, where do I go to find out how to make it stop? Since I done the system update I can't post in that section, but if it's about the game, should I post there.

Years
Also, in addition to what Zach said, the more money you donate, the more new features you can get from the higher supporter tiers such as blogs, access to secret forums, 150x150 avatars and increased PM space.

Read this thread for more information on donation and supporters.

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
Didn't really want to make a thread about this but erm, my ability to like posts is gone. Would be cool to have that back :d

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Hello again, I want to post about the new Game Stop X and Y Christmas give away but not sure where to put it. Do I put it in the X and Y section or some where else? As it is not for the games them selves, it's for a trip, cash and a 3ds signed by Mr. Masuda.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back