• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Questions & Answers / "Where do I post this?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 13, 2014
Hi, Im kinda new here so could you guys please be a little tolerant when i ask if I can get a FULL list of Pokemon Hacks (which i know is a big ask but you never know who has the info). Thanks a lot if anyone could help and if im doing something wrong pls tell me:D

Outlier

When it comes to youtube videos are there certain videos that we can't post on this site? Like songs with swear words in them and clips from tv shows with violence in them ect?

Last edited:

AsuraMachina

Who Am I?
Years
Can someone refer me to a topic about IV breeding? I want to learn how to breed flawless pokemon for the future in X and Y but i get pretty confused with all the mountains of information on it. I cant work out how to tell what stat is perfect

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Hi, Im kinda new here so could you guys please be a little tolerant when i ask if I can get a FULL list of Pokemon Hacks (which i know is a big ask but you never know who has the info). Thanks a lot if anyone could help and if im doing something wrong pls tell me:D
All I can do is suggest that you check out the Hacks Showcase, and Progressing Hacks. As far as I know, there is no full list as such. It would be a little too hard to create/maintain without a looot of work, so, hopefully you can find what you're looking for with those links!

When it comes to youtube videos are there certain videos that we can't post on this site? Like songs with swear words in them and clips from tv shows with violence in them ect?
That's a good question, but all I can say is to try and keep the videos you link at PG-13. If you're ever unsure, you can use this BB code, or contact a staff member to let you know if the content would be deened appropriate or not. Generally though, try to avoid sexual themes, violence, and profanity in language.

Can someone refer me to a topic about IV breeding? I want to learn how to breed flawless pokemon for the future in X and Y but i get pretty confused with all the mountains of information on it. I cant work out how to tell what stat is perfect
Currently there is no guide on the forum, that I can see. However try asking in the 4th Gen Help Thread, perhaps someone can help you there. Best of luck with breeding!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Gavin ninja'd me, but I want to add in regards to the IV Breeding Help, there's a Breeding Tutorial located in the Trade Corner. You can also try asking questions should you have any or if you don't understand some parts of what IV Breeding is all about. Hope that helps! :)

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
What's the maximum amount of characters a single thread post can contain? :3
I don't have even a quarter of a thread I am currently making and the amount of characters int it are already over 38 thousand :O

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
What's the maximum amount of characters a single thread post can contain? :3
I don't have even a quarter of a thread I am currently making and the amount of characters int it are already over 38 thousand :O
100,000 characters long. If you have an issue with length, you could just post multiple times, it shouldn't be too much of an issue if it's necessary.

Kawaii Shoujo Duskull

The Cutest Duskull
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2023
Hello. I'm here with a pretty random question. (hopefully I can get an answer here)

So, I've been into composing music for a while now, and I use Anvil Studio. I've learned a bit about the midi/controller events it uses.
What I can't figure out is how to switch midi banks(or sound banks or whatever). I've looked around using google and Wikipedia, and I've found nothing so far.(fun fact: I looked on the Anvil Studio web site and in the user's guide and don't think I've found answers there either).

Does anybody have an answer for this question? Or is there a better thread to post this question in?
Thanks in advance.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
You can try the Technology forum, maybe asking your question in the DCC thread. You can send a message to Zach about it though to double-check if that's your best course of action. It's the best one I can think of.

Years
You can try the Technology forum, maybe asking your question in the DCC thread. You can send a message to Zach about it though to double-check if that's your best course of action. It's the best one I can think of.
I'll go ahead and post here that it's okay to post this in my section, since it's a software-related question. But one thing to note though is that I cannot guarantee that you'd get help here, considering that music software is a rare topic that comes up in my section (I have yet to see music software topics pop up in my section since my time as its moderator), but again, you're more than welcome to make the topic.

UniVolt

All about attack
Years
can someone tell me or link me to the 4 word, 25 character rule please. can't seem to find anything about it.

Years
I can't see smilies list (go advanced) when I'm posting new replies or composing/replying to PM.
In the post box, do you see this image?
smilie.gif

If you do, click on that, and if you scroll down the whole way, there should be a link that says "More Smilies", and this link should open in a new window: http://www.pokecommunity.com/misc.php?do=getsmilies&editorid=vB_Editor_001

Hope this helps! :)

Ashleyx

I see food, I eat it.
Years

Ashleyx

I see food, I eat it.
Years
Out of curiosity, what style are you using? And what internet browser are you using as well?
I'm using IE and in the winter theme (Piplup and Pikachu).

EDIT: I'm using latest version and change another theme, it's still not working. So I switch browser and it shows the list.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back