• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

smurf

Veteran Trainer
Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    anyone have a pikachu with lightball really need it so pm me if u cn ill trade anyting

merfyz

Pokemon Master!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2014
    I NEED A WATER STONE WILL GIVE SHINY POKEMON TO FIRST PERSON TO TRADE ME!

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2011
    Looking for a Zangoose,Electrabuzz,Lunatone,Solrock For 4th Gen Diamond. I will do a Trade or a Tradeback. Tell me what you want and ill see if i have it.

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
    Years
  • LF: A Charmander, Charmeleon, Charizard. Any level, any nature, any gender, any move set
    OF: A Snivy, an Oshawott, or a Zorua.

I really, really want a Charmander, their soooo dang cute!!

Pokemon Game Fan

The Batman
    Years
  • ^ (that's what I thought too lol)

Looking For: Kingdra, with at least decent stats.
    Offering: Anything in my trade thread.

I'm looking for the Kingdra for 4th generation/Soul Silver, but I'll give you ANYTHING from my White to your B/W for it.

vPHOTONv

Breeder/EV Trainer
    Years
  • LF: Hoenn starts Perferably all three, but Mudkip and Torchic would be best.
    Shroomish
    Duskull

OF: Shiny Roselia/Roserade, Shiny Bronzor, or a few other things PM me.

Mista T

Pityin' fools.
    Years
  • Gen V Trade
    Looking for: Female Cloud Nine (DW) Swablu/Altaria; any level or nature
    Have: Female Speed Boost (DW) Carvhana; lvl. 1, nature of your choice
    I have a lot more DW Pokemon (and, well, non-DW Pokemon) to offer than just Carvhana, but this is arguably the most useful of them. I can give the traded Pokemon a held item that you deem valuable, too. VM me if you are interested and have the required Pokemon (must be female with Cloud Nine!)

White: 2193 7687 3299

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2011
    Elekid for trade?

If any of u have a male or female elekid lvl 1 with gentle nature and electirizer or electabuzz with gentle nature with electirizer, i'm willing to trade them for dusknoir, azelf, or uxie.

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2011
    pokemon trader

can anyone help me with starter pokemons from anywhere exept 4th gen, female axew, and elekid with gentle nature? I'm willing to trade luxray, piplup, chimchar, monferno, infernape, gabite, gible, porygon, magnazone, staraptor, magcargo, dusclops, dusknoir, alakazam, xatu, machamp, ditto, gyrados, bronzong, starmie, rapidash, rotom, azelf, uxie, eevee, and scyther. if u want to trade with me pm me. and my fc is 2623-3947-6672

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2011
    any one have a foreign ditto they'd be willing to donate

It would be greatly appreciated

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • BW

Looking for: Oval Stone
    Offering: I don't really have much to offer. I'm playing Black and only have 4 badges. Just ask and I'll see what I can do.

Please VM, don't PM. Thanks!

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
  • LF: Shiny Shuckle. I promised a friend I'd get him one over a month ago and I'm still looking.
    OF: Shiny Emboar, Shiny Minccino, Cobalion, Reshiram, Kyurem, Japanese Suicune, Gamestop Jirachi, EV'd shiny Charizard

PM/VM me

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back