• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

R.I.P Mandi

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
Years
  • *Cries.* I didn't knew her very much...But she seem really nice...I'm gonna miss her...I wish I hear this sooner. *Cries.* :'(

Ichigo

Princess material.
    Years
  • From the desk of Valerie:

I visited Mandi's old bedroom today. It brought back so many happy, and sad memories to me. I got a stir of emotions caught up in me that I literally had to vomit. I suppose going to her house was not the best idea for today, at least not yet. I should go again when I think I'm more ready, which may not be for a while.. That's all for now.
    Yours, Valerie.

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    This is so sad, I read threw all the posts and tears were welling up in my eyes. I didn't know her very well but the memorys I have of talking to her on Aim are nice. She was a very nice girl. She will live on in the hearts of all who have met her.I send my all to her friends and family, I hope they can pull threw this. I'm sure that she is up in heaven looking down on us.
    ~Mandy~

Vermilion

Blue is teh hottest
    Years
  • Sad actualy, quite sad, when somthing is raped and taken from you, moreso if it is a person who you are close to, RIP Mandy, here's to old scars healing eh?

latias45

Punk
    Years
    • Age 29
    • OHIO
    • Seen Oct 13, 2008
    dear, mandi you have now gone to a better place than this world . you hav slipped away. i am shure that you buddy wished that this was a dream that never happened. i wish this had never happen to you . you where not ready for this to happen yet you whre to yeong to die . r.i.p by latias45

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • What was her actual PC...I'd like to look up some of her posts so I could see what kind of a person she was...I think this is the first solid member death that PC has had...

Seto7Kaiba

LunaticJohnny
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 5, 2005
    Ravyn said:
    Just a few moments ago, Mandi, the PC member, and my friend, has passed away, in a tragic car accident. She was loved by many, hated by none. She would always be able to brighten your day, and your day would stay that way. May she rest in peace, and may the good Lord keep watch on her. Amen.
    May you please show your support to Mandi and her family, by putting this, in grey, in your signature:
    May god bless Mandi a happy after life and may god bless Mandi's family for everyone knows how it feels when you lose a great friend. It makes me feel real sad. So please put the Mandi thing in your sig. May god bless Mandi an after life and May God bless Mandi's family.Amen.*starts feeling fuzzy and cries*

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
    Years
  • wow, this is very shakeing..
    I mean, I've never thought how it is so easy for my loved ones to die.
    I didn't know her, I don't even think I saw much of her, but I'll put that in my sig, she deserves our respects, I'm shure.

Koriaku

...Like a Circus?
    Years
  • I Don't Know What To Say.
    She Was A Really Good Person.

*Listens To 7th Heaven Theme Song*

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    That is very sad that she is gone. ;-; I been seeing her around. She was very cool. I am going to miss her. *runs and cries*

Back