• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rainbow Islands (PG 13)

Years
    Ethan Gold - Crimson Island

"Dratini!" cheered Mini as they arrived on Crimson Island.
    "She said that we finally arrived." translated Kaiser.
    "Well, we know by the volcano in the middle of the island." said Ethan. "The Pokemon Center will have a hotspring."
    "But where is the Pokemon Center?" Asked Kaiser.
    "Well... the one with the hotspring is on the volcano." reluctantly replied the Pokemon Trainer. "We should make our way now."

The three start to make their way to the volcano.

Lumina

Lucid Melody
    Years
    Fae was climbing up still. She hadn't gotten far, when she slipped on a rock and fell down to the bottom, and landed on her back.

"AAAAHH!!! Ow! Ah, my back..." she said, laying there on the ground.

----------------------------------

Arnold waited for people to get off the ferry, and then set off for Lilac Island, his next stop.

Years
    After a treacherous mountain climbing, the three make it to the Pokemon Center.
    "Finally!" shouted Ethan.
    "Wait... we should've used Rock Climb!" added Kaiser.
    "No!" screamed Ethan. "Well, at least we are here."
    "Dratini!" cheered Mini. "She said that she wants the whole hotspring for herself." Kaiser translated.
    "Sure." replied Ethan. "Everybody needs privacy. I'll wait by looking at the scenery."

The three enter the Pokemon Center but Minun pauses to look at the volcano once and notices Fae.
    "That Pichu looks awfully familiar." thought Kaiser before we went into the Pokemon Center.

Lumina

Lucid Melody
    Years
    "Ah...That hurt..." Fae said, getting up. She noticed a Minun looking at her. It looked away and walked into the Pokemon Centre with a trainer. The Minun looked vaguely familiar. She followed it inside the Pokemon Centre. When she got to it, she tapped it on the back.

"Hey, do I know you?" she said to it.

Years
    OOC: All the characters I use in RPs are the same as the characters in another RP.

Kaiser looks at Fae after she taps him.
    "Are you the Fae that fought Rayquaza with me and other Pokemon from the other world?" asked the Minun to the Spikey-eared Pichu as he gets out his black scarf and an officer's cap. "Will these help you remember me?"

Lumina

Lucid Melody
    Years
    "Uh...I don't know...I like the hat though!" Fae said, struggling to remember who this Minun was.

"What's your name? That might help..." she said, tilting her head to the left.

Lumina

Lucid Melody
    Years
    "I think I know a Kaiser...Well, nice to meet you!" Fae said, shaking Kaiser's hand.

"So how are you? And who's this?" she asked, poking the human's leg.

Years
    "Thats Ethan, my Pokemon Trainer." explained Kaiser. "I was originally caught by him in Hoenn but I was separated from him in Sinnoh. After some long adventures that includes are battle against Rayquaza I was reunited with him in a mysterious place called Pal Park and I travelled with him since."

Ethan notices Fay. "Kaiser, is that your friend?"
    "Sort of." answered the Minun. "Old war buddies and stuff."
    "Ok then." Ethan said. "I'll take Mini to the hotspring now. I'll come back later to read a magazine." The Pokemon Trainer takes Mini to a room labelled "hotspring".

Lumina

Lucid Melody
    Years
    "War buddies? I haven't been in any wars! What's this about wars?" Fae said, confused. She hadn't been in any big fights, except the one earlier today.

"Ah well. Hey Kaiser, you wanna come find something to eat? I know where to find some good wild berries!" she said to the Minun. "Come on, your trainer isn't looking, let's go!"

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    (OOC: Eww, you're mixing RP's. Well, if you do that, you'll have to explain how Kaiser obtains interdimensional travel -.- But, in this case. This is the same Cinder too :P Just evolved.
    But if I were to make all my characters the same, Kris would have a Celebi and Entei and i'd have to explain how he came back to life after being shot in the head by team Rocket :P)

Cinder - Crimson Island - Day 2

I woke up from my spot in the trees. The day before had been a blur. It was all so confusing, and fast. A lot happened in that short period of time. I decided to head back up the volcanoe.

~~~~~

When I got back to the top of the volcanoe. I spotted the pokemon center down a path on the side of the volcanoe, with the hot springs at the bottom of the mountain, accessible through a cave. I headed towards it and saw Fae interacting with a Minun. "Great, better get out of here while I have the chance..." I said as I turned away.​

Kris Kollyns - Crimson Island - Day 2

I headed out the door of the pokemon center and spotted Fae with a Minun, and that Typhlosion in the distance. "Perfect." I headed past Fae and towards the Typhlosion. When I got to him, I let out Xeon and told him to launch Surf with the Typhlosion's back still turned. It washed over him and knocked him out. "Guess he just wasn't ready for it." I said as I touched a Luxury Ball to him. I turned to Fae when the Luxury Ball had stopped moving, signaling he was mine now. "Welcome back, Cinder." I said, looking at the Luxury ball in my hand. "Should I score two special pokemon in one day?" I asked as Altaria used Dragon Pulse on Fae. I threw a Luxury Ball into the Dragon Pulse. The little pokemon would be hit and caught at the same time, without even knowing what hit her.​

Lumina

Lucid Melody
    Years
    ((How am I mixing RP's? I'm trying to avoid that by denying his claims!))

Fae turned around just in time to be hit with a Dragon Pulse, knocking her down. Then she got hit with a Luxury Ball.

"Not again..!" she said, being drawn into the ball. It shook three times, and then flashed. Fae had been caught.

Tyrogue131

Black Belt
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2010
    Sorry I haven't been around. I totally forgot that I had joined this RP!

Jasper Addison, Emerald Island

Jasper awoke in the middle of a forest. Rubbing the sleep from his eyes, he sat up and made his way out of his small tent. The sun was up, though it barely penetrated the dense foliage above. Sighing, he pulled on his black shirt and his vest.

Turning around, he remembered that he hadn't grabbed his PokeBalls. Reaching back into the tent, he grabbed the two small red and white orbs. Pressing the button on each, he pointed the openings toward the ground in front of him.

"Snorlax, Rogue. Come on out!"

The Pokemon were released from the PokeBalls. The miniature Fighting-type Pokemon, Tyrogue, began rummaging through Jasper's bags for some food. Snorlax, however, enormous and hulking, threw himself backwards and immediately began napping.

Jasper sighed again, this was his daily life. Feed and train Tyrogue while Snorlax slept. And though he'd never admit it, this life made him happy.

Lumina

Lucid Melody
    Years
    ((Naw, it's fine.))

Arnold Redding - Lilac Island

Arnold was leaving Lilac Island.

"All aboard for Emerald Island! All for Emerald Island, boarding now!" he said. The passengers boarded, and he set off towards Emerald Island.

Tyrogue131

Black Belt
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2010

Jasper threw a punch at his Tyrogue, only to have it blocked and countered. Tyrogue, who had been waiting patiently, kneed Jasper in the stomach. The human staggered backwards, only to be headbutted by his Tyrogue in the solar plexus.

With the wind knocked out of him, Jasper wasn't much of a threat, and Tyrogue knew it. Tyrogue backed up and dropped into a fighting stance. Jasper struggled to breathe, but also dropped into a fighting stance. The fight wasn't over, but Jasper knew who would be the winner; Tyrogue had become much stronger than when they had first met.

Nakuzami

Years
    ((Didn't mean you, meant Ethan Gold :P))

Kris Kollyns - Crimson Island

As the Dragon Pulse cleared, I watched the ball shake. It shook three times, then stopped. I had caught Fae. "Sweet, two in one day. Actually about 5 minutes." I said as I picked up the Luxury ball. I let out Teddy as Xeon and Altair were both already out. Then I let out Fae and Cinder, wondering how they'd behave.

Cinder - Crimson Island

I was hit by a large wave, then I disappeared. When I reappeared, I fell to the ground. "W-What happened?"

"You were captured..." Came the mysterious voice from my head.

"Who?" I questioned as I got to my feet. When I rose, I was staring at the trainer from the other day. "NO!" I screamed as I launched a Flamethrower at the boy. He simply stepped out of the way. "This can't be! I can't be captured!" I yelled, enraged. I turned my head and saw Fae next to me. "You too?!" I questioned.

(OOC: I am now giving my pokemon Levels.
    Teddy - Lv8
    Xeon - Lv25
    Altair - Lv30
    Cinder - Lv35
    Cinder has the special ability of being able to use Eruption.)

Last edited:

Lumina

Lucid Melody
    Years
    "Mhm...This sucks...I don't want to be captured!" Fae said. Then, she whispered to Cinder:

"Why don't we do a combo? I could do my ThunderShock, and you do Flamethrower." Fae said, looking suspicious.

Tyrogue131

Black Belt
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2010

Jasper and Tyrogue sat, sweating, on the ground. They were covered in bruises and Jasper had a black eye. He smiled, though, knowing that their friendly sparring was leading to the eventual evolution of his Tyrogue. He hoped that Tyrogue would evolve into a Hitmonlee, but he knew that he would be happy no matter what happened.

Looking over at Snorlax, Jasper decided it was time to pack up and move on. They had been staying in the forest for weeks now, and everyone was getting a little complacent. Frowning, he pulled out the PokeBalls and called back his Pokemon.

Then, he set to work breaking down his camp.

Nakuzami

Years
    Cinder - Crimson Island

Fae leaned in and whispered a plan. "Uhm, sure. If you think that will work. He could always just hunt us down on his Altaria and return us." I said. "But, I may be able to do something..." I said as I pounced towards the boy. He moved out of the way and commanded his Lapras to use Surf. "Crap." I said as the water washed me back over to Fae. "Here." I said as I handed Fae a Luxury Ball. "It's the one you're contained in. Now run!" I yelled at Fae.

Kris Kollyns - Crimson Island

I knew they weren't going to act good. I thought as Cinder pounced at me. I had him washed away with Surf. Then I saw him hand Fae a Luxury Ball. I looked down at my belt. Crap. "Teddy, get that Luxury ball! Xeon, Ice beam! Altair, Draco Meteor!" I yelled. Teddy ran over to Fae while Xeon froze the ground and seperated Cinder and Fae with a wall of ice. Then Altair launched an orange orb which blew up on Cinder and knocked him out.

(OOC: This is just for a little extra ;P)

Teddy - Crimson Island

I ran over to the Pichu. "Give me that! You're being bad!" I yelled as I grabbed at the Luxury Ball.

Lumina

Lucid Melody
    Years
    "Oh, just shut up!" Fae said, snatching the ball back from the Teddiursa. She then ran off out the door, holding the Luxury Ball in her mouth.

Back