• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rainbow Islands (PG 13)

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Teddy - Crimson Island

"Wh-What?" I began to sob. "Don't be so mean!" I yelled as I ran after the Pichu. "Dynamic Punch!" I yelled as I jumped and my paw began to glow. I came straight down at the Pichu.

((Remember, Teddy's a baby. A strong baby. He'll kill you :P Kinda like Happiny :P))

Lumina

Lucid Melody
    Years
    Fae did a barrel roll ((OH YEA I DID)) and dodged the Dynamic Punch. She turned right, and kept running, towards the volcano.

"Cinder! I think I have a plan!" she yelled to the Typhlosion.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
    Satoshi Ichihara

(OOC: Actually, I was told that Satoshi was "wisdom" in japanese. x3 Which I also found ironic since Ash's name in japanese was Satoshi. XD I got the name from another RP I do, same with Miharu.)

Satoshi followed the strange girl. When they had walked for about ten minutes, Satoshi had actually felt himself sinking slightly as they walked along on the sand. Next to them was the sun as it was above the water, making the water have reflected light in it. HE wondered how they could walk peacefully together, as comfortable as they could get like they had known each other for years, when they had only met a few minutes ago. Somehow, Satoshi felt calm when he was with Miharu. Usually he had his guard up a lot, but he could feel himself relaxing like he does when he's about to sleep. It was weird.

Satoshi saw that Miharu had stopped, so he stopped as well, correctly concluding that they had reached their destination. In front of them were several beach houses along of the sand dunes, far away not to be waterlogged by high tide but close enough to be able to get to the beach in very few minutes. The one in front of them was purely white on the outside and was about two stories. Miharu walked up to the front of the door and unlocked it, opening it to allow Satoshi inside.

"Come in," said Miharu. "Sorry for any messes that might be there."

Satoshi stepped through and while it wasn't as messy as it could have been, it was slightly disorganized. There were books piled up in corners, Satoshi saw a couple of his favorites amongst them, and there was good sized TV and a laptop charging next to it. There were a DVD player and a Wii and Satoshi also saw some video games that he liked.

The walls were black and multiple photographs on them. Some of which were of pokemon and some were of scenery. Satoshi didn't generally liked art, but he thought that the photography was excellent. Might even border professional, although he wasn't a good judge.

Satoshi noticed that all of the furniture were either black or blue, mostly black though.

My two favorite colours, and it seems to be her's too.

Satoshi walked and sat on the couch, noticing how soft it was.

Miharu motioned towards the kitchen. "Want anything to drink?"

Satoshi looked at Miharu. "What do you have?"

Miharu ticked off some fingers and Satoshi noticed that she started with her thumb when counting. "Coke, Coke Vanilla, Pepsi, Root Beer, Cream Soda, Mountain Dew, Orange Juice, Mango Juice, Milk, Water...I think that's all."

She sure has a lot to drink. "I'll have Coke Vanilla please."

Miharu grinned, although Satoshi could tell it was a little fake. "That's my favorite soda. Mango Juice is my favorite other drink. Oh, ice or no ice?"

Satoshi nodded. "Coke Vanilla is my favorite soda as well. No ice please, I can have it straight from the can."

Miharu waved a hand in order to say that she got it and walked into the kitchen.

Satoshi sat down on the couch, staring at the photography. There were no pictures of any humans or anything, which Satoshi thought was slightly peculiar. After a few moments, Miharu came out of the kitchen with a can of Coke Vanilla in her left hand, and a glass of Coke Vanilla with ice in her other hand. She threw the can of Coke Vanilla to Satoshi who caught it with ease.

"Thanks," he said as he opened the can and started drinking then, when he was finished, setting the cup down.

"No problem," Miharu said as she sat down next to Satoshi.

They were silent for a few minutes before Satoshi found himself falling asleep.

Miharu Mizushima

Miharu found herself leading the way to her house as they walked along the beach. As she looked towards the right, she saw a perfect photograph in the water, the sand, and the sun.

Though, scenes like that happen everyday so it would be okay not to take a photograph of that right now.
    Miharu thought to herself in console herself.

After walking for a few minutes, Miharu stopped in front of her house. It was white as it always was. She unlocked the door and opened it for Satoshi.

"Come in," said Miharu. "Sorry for any messes that might be there."

Miharu walked in after Satoshi and closed and locked the door behind her. She was slightly amused when Satoshi studied her living room and sat down on the couch. Remembering her manners, she motioned towards the kitchen.

"Want anything to drink?" she asked.

Satoshi looked up at her. "What do you have?"

Miharu ticked off her fingers. "Coke, Coke Vanilla, Pepsi, Root Beer, Cream Soda, Mountain Dew, Orange Juice, Mango Juice, Milk, Water...I think that's all."

"I'll have Coke Vanilla please."

She grinned, although it was fake. "That's my favorite soda. Mango Juice is my favorite other drink. Oh, ice or no ice?"

Satoshi nodded. "Coke Vanilla is my favorite soda as well. No ice please, I can have it straight from the can."

Miharu waved a hand in order to say that she got it and walked into the kitchen.

Her kitchen wasn't as big as the living room. She had a few kitchen counters and cabinets, most of which were filled with plates. There were a couple of dirty dishes in the sink and the dish washer was open, filled with clean dishes that she hadn't gone around to putting away yet. She had a smaller freezer and a refrigerator with a freezer on top. Her floors were black and blue tiles, the black and the background and a few blue squares in the corner of the tiles. Her walls were black, as were the rest of the things in the kitchen. She had a slight obsession with the colour black, and an even lesser obsession with the colour blue. There was also a closet, with a black door, with her stashes of sodas and her foods that didn't needed to be refrigerated. She grabbed two cans of Coke Vanilla and got a cup and filled it with ice from the freezer on top of the refrigerator. She poured her can of Coke Vanilla in the glass and walked into the living room, bringing the drinks with her. She noticed Satoshi looking at her photography and blushed slightly before throwing the can of Coke Vanilla at Satoshi.

"Thanks," he said as he opened the can and started drinking then, when he was finished, setting the cup down.

He drinks soda fast. "No problem," Miharu said as she sat down next to Satoshi.

They sat in silence for a few minutes, before Miharu noticed Satoshi fell asleep. She sighed.

It's not even three in the afternoon yet and he's already falling asleep?

Miharu set her cup down and lifted Satoshi with ease, even though he had weighed about 120 pounds. She carried him upstairs and into the guest room, where the bed was already made. Even though she hadn't planned for guests, she didn't really feel the need to undo the bedsheets unless she wanted to wash them. She set Satoshi down on the bed and "tucked" him in. She didn't bother changing his clothes as she thought it would be awkward if he woke up in the morning and saw that his clothes hand changed. She did clip off his pokebelt though and set it on the drawer that was near the bed. She placed his backpack near the bed as well, before closing the blinds and leaving the room, closing the door behind her quietly. She then went downstairs to use her laptop.

(OOC: Abbadon, mind if I make a completely random Team Rocket Grunt try to attack Satoshi and Miharu at some point?)

Years
    OOC: You don't have to mix it all the time you know. There can even be a less-known place that can connect to the parallel universe somewhere. Some Pokemon may travel between them without knowing that they are in another universe.

Kaiser looks around and notices Fae is missing. "Where did she go?" he thought. While he was pondering Ethan returned with a magazine.

"What happened to your friend?" Asked Ethan.
    "She just disappeared." Replied Kaiser.
    "Well, she may have went home." Assured Ethan. "You can read the magazine with me."

Lumina

Lucid Melody
    Years
    Fae scampered up the volcano. After a while of climbing, she got to the top. She stood on the edge of the crater, and cast the Luxury Ball into the magma. It sank in, and melted down into slag. She was free. She started back down the mountain.

-------------------------------------

Arnold arrived on Emerald Island.

"Anyone on here getting off at Emerald Island?" he said, over the PA. After the people had gotten off, he called for people to board for Gold Island.

~Wind~

Detective
    Years

Rainbow Islands (PG 13)

(map of the islands)

Signup:
    Name: Cailean (Pronouciation: like Callum) Kaisan

Personality: Usually happy but when alone he has a much deeper, more serious personality. Can also be quite annoying at times.

Appearance: Cailean stands at about 5 ft and has a medium-thin build. He has Longish thick brown hair, and green eyes. He normally wears clothes like a grey or blue t-shirt and some shorts, but has recently taken a liking to grey hoodies and tracksuit pants.

History: Cailean comes from the Hoenn region, when he was little, he met the champion, Brendan, who gave him a baby Absol with green eyes, and told him 'You reminded me of him, promise me to keep it with you forever' to which he agreed.
    Cailean was inspired by this, but decided that he didnt want to travel his region the regions that everyone else went to to follow in the footsteps of the champions Brendan, Gold, Red and Lucas, he wanted to be the Champion of a new region, not live in someones shadow.
    When he heard a region called the Rainbow Islands had been discovered, he jumped at the chance to go there, since no-one had done anything there yet.
    Ready to have a massive adventure, with his Absol, Cailean set off.

Pokemon:

Species: Absol.

Nickname: Abs (will sometimes still call Absol)

Nature: Since Abs was with Cailean since he was a baby, he has mostly taken on the same characteristics, however Abs is a lot less likely to annoy anyone.

Shiny?: No, but does have green eyes.
    ...........................................................................................

What do you think?

~Wind~

Detective
    Years
    ((I'm starting at the harbour on crimson.))

MWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA(boat noise)
    The Cruise liner pulled into the harbour.
    Cailean yawned, stretched, then turned turned over and went back to sleep, Absol walked over from the end of the bed and jumped on him.
    'Sooooluu'
    'Okay, okay, im up...'
    Cailean pulled off the covers, threw on a bluish shirt and some greenish shorts with a small design, and looked out of the window, he saw something yellow throwing something black into the volcano, but thought nothing of it.
    He put his child absol, who he called Abs, on his right shoulder and put on his red cap.
    When he got to the exit, a person was shaking peoples hands, so he shook the hand too.
    He got off and breathed in.
    'Aaah! Great day, isnt it Abs?'
    'Ru, soru!'
    'yup, c'mon we just have to follow this route to the city and get to the hotel.'
    They started off down Route 1 to the city.

dragonite149

I am not male
    Years
    OOC: Is there any Human RPers on Turqoise Island? If not, I'll go to Crimson.
    IC:
    Kasolia ran into the Pokemon Centre, which was placed near the beach.
    "Hello, does anyone know if Contests are being held here? Or at least when the next boat to Sinnoh is?" Kasolia asked. But all they heard was 'Kir~Kirlia~Kir? Lia~Kirlia~Kir?' so they ignored her.
    "What a great start to the day. Getting on the wrong boat, and then people ignoring me. Oh man, life is hard," Kasolia said, the first sentence in a sarcastic tone.

~Wind~

Detective
    Years
    Just before reaching the end of the route, Cailean saw a yellow breloom.
    'hmm, thats not a shiny, shinies are red... Interesting...'
    He walked into the city and into the pokemon lab, to get himself a trainers card.
    The professor walked him over to the pokeballs, but then noticed that Cailean already had a pokemon.
    he walked him to the back of the room, and set up a pokedex.
    'Name here... Starter, Absol... ah,' he turned round 'I just need your picture.' The prof took caileans picture and registered it on the pokedex, he handed it to cailean, then turned back round and started on the trainer card.
    'mmm... Name: Cailean, picture here, started journey 7th november' he turned round again, ' How much money have you got?'
    '
    Rainbow Islands (PG 13)
    1500'
    'Ok, also I need your signature'
    Cailean signed his name with the stylus one the computer pad.
    The proffesor pressed a button and a small digital card came out.
    'Here you go!'
    'Thanks proffesor!'
    'You're welcome Cailean!'
    It was 4 o'clock, Cailean walked over to his hotel, The Wingull, had something to eat, collected his key and went to his room for a nap.
    'Night, Abs.'
    'So, soru.'

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Teddy - Crimson Island

I followed the little mouse all the way up the volcanoe. When I got to the top, she was glowing blue and the Luxury Ball was melting in the lava. "No!" I yelled as I ran to the mouse. "Dynamic Punch! Dynamic Punch! Dynamic Punch! Dynamic Punch! DYNAMIC PUNCH!!!!!" I screamed as I launched a flurry of punches at the Pichu.

Kris Kollyns - Crimson Island

The Pichu got away and Typhlosion had been subdued, he now rested safely in his Luxury Ball. That Pichu is much better than I thought. I may have a rival in a pokemon now. I thought as I headed up the volcanoe. I got there when there was a series of explosions going off. "The volcanoe isn't gonna like this." I mumbled as the ground began to shake, so little it was almost unnoticable. I realized how the Pichu had destroyed the Luxury Ball. Lava?! Why is there lava?! The volcanoe is dormant, there shouldn't be lava! I thought as I put the pieces together. Lava, minor quaking, the volcanoe was becoming active again. This was confirmed when volcanic ash started coming out of it. "I think maybe we should get off the island..." I said as the quaking became a little more serious. I noticed Fae and Teddy fighting by the mouth of the volcanoe. "Teddy, return! Fae, get off the island if you know what's good for you!" I yelled at the little mouse pokemon before turning and jumping on Alair. "Here, get on!" I urged the little pokemon, hoping she would cooperate.

((Volcanoe go BOOM! Mwuhahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!))

Years
    When the Pokemon Center starts to shake from the volcano, Ethan quickly gets Mini out of the bath and gets his belongings.
    "Whats happening?" Asked Kaiser.
    "Nurse Joy said the volcano will erupt!" Quickly answered Ethan. "I got out Capone from the PC so we can fly back to Lilac Island!"
    "Lets run for it then!" Shouts Kaiser as they run out of the Pokemon Center.

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2011
    Mason's was woken up suddenly by his Swampert, Percy oddly thumping the resting teenager upside his head. "Percy! What the hell is wrong with you! Can't you see I'm just trying to take a nap. What--"

Interrupting his mini rant, Percy motioned to something down the beach. But when the angered Mason turned to look, there was nothing there.

"Oh my god, Percey I swear..." Then came the laugh, the laugh of a twisted, sick mind. Eli, Mason's Elekid, kept looking around like he was ready for a fight, but there was nothing there.

"Swampert!" Mason quickly turned his attention towards Percy, noticing him look up at the sky. Then he saw it.

"Are you serious? It's just a little old Ba---" A cold hand rubbed his shoulder.

"AHH!" Mason jumped around, lowering into his fighting stance that he often practiced all alone in his room after watching Jackie Chan movies.

The Gengar just fell to the ground, bursting out with laughter at Mason getting frightened.

"Don't laugh at me...Essence! Use Ice Beam on that little creep!" The grinning, ghostly Gengar just cackled as he easily dodged Ice Beam after Ice Beam. All of a sudden, the creature that had scared Percy before appeared right in Mason's face, smiling from "ear to ear".

"AHH! You little.." Mason attempted to do a high kick on the teleporting Banette, with his leg just going right through it's body and resulting in him falling flat on his butt.

"Ouch..."

dragonite149

I am not male
    Years
    As Kasolia walked out of the Pokemon Centre, she saw a boy with a Swampert and an Elekid fighting some Ghost Type Pokemon. The boy attempted to kick the Banette, but he missed the Banette and landed on his butt.
    "Ouch!" he said.
    'I've better go help him,' Kasolia thought. She ran up to the Ghosts and used Shadow Ball on them. The super-effective attack took them down.

Lumina

Lucid Melody
    Years
    The volcano blew, sending ash into the sky, and lava started pouring out. Fae was blasted into the ocean, bounced once on the surface, and then started to sink.

Back