• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rainbow Islands (PG 13)

Lumina

Lucid Melody
Years
  • Meh, the PM was sent, and the rules don't say that you have to be replied to...

Loophole?

Anyhow, if you want to wait, go ahead.

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2011
    Name: Mason Tory Hatton

Personality: Despite being constanly teased for his feminine middle name, Mason might be on of the most energetic and funnest people you ever meet. He loves to make jokes, whether they're funny or embarrasingly terrible and corny. As with many other teenage boys, Mason loves action and adventure, as he actively seeks both. Mason is also to determined to become not just one of the best battlers on the island, but the whole world. Despite this, he never tries to overwork his pokemon, who he cares for immensely. Simply put, his pokemon are his life.

Appearance: He has black, messy hair that somewhat resembles what Ashton Kutcher often has. He's average height but skinnier than most of his peers. Most of the time, a clean white smile can be seen plastered on his face to complete a common joyful and carefree expression. He often wears a black and red hoodie with some regular old blue jeans. He wears a black and red backpack that matches his hoodie and contains a MP3, a phone, and various items he may pick up along the way.

History: Not much to say here, as Mason has led a mostly typical life. Born and raised on Turquoise Island, Mason loved where he grew up along with the water pokemon that inhabited it. Mason has never left Turquoise Island except to travel to his grandmother's cozy house on Lilac Island. With him turning 16, he plans to start a journey around the islands where he has lived his entire life.

Island: Turquoise Island
    Pokemon: 0-6, and as long as you don't have 6, you can catch more later.

For Each Pokemon:

Species: Swampert

Nickname: Percy

Nature: Jolly

Shiny?: No

Species: Vaporeon

Nickname: Essence

Nature: Brave

Shiny?: No

Species: Elekid

Nature: Brave

Shiny: No

GaXeL

Feraligatr Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2012
    Ok time to be a feraligatr
    Species: feraligatr
    Nickname: hydroxychomp
    Nature: naive yet aggressive. When put to thought he can be very intelligent.
    Not shiny
    He has a gang tho
    Hydroxychomp is lvl75
    2 ludicolos "the ludicolo bros" both lvl65
    2 warlords "tub & tubby" both lvl67
    5 starmie "the shooting stars" all lvl54
    3 berunbersu "the puff trio" all 3 are lvl60
    And a blastoise "hydroxycannon" lvl 71

He also has a small civilization called the aqua stomp in turquoise island. (you guys may catch pokemon there if you surpass the gang)
    Lotads
    Lombres
    Wailmers
    Staryus
    Totodiles (rare)
    Berunbersus (rare)
    Squirtles (rare)
    Feebas
    Milotic (rare)
    Lapras (rare)
    Azurill (rare)
    Marill

He is the head of the turquoise islands. He's a cryptid pokemon. Only a few have found him. He is 3 feet taller than normal feraligatrs and 2x faster.

Update: I guess if I wanted to, I'll let you guys catch some of us (including me :P)

Last edited:

Lumina

Lucid Melody
    Years
  • @TrueMastermind: OK, I guess. Accepted.

@GaXeL: No gangs, ye can have up to two Pokemon to your name if you are being one, no controlling a gang or civilization or whatever.

Years
  • As dawn reaches the Rainbow Islands, Ethan and his two companions, Kaiser and Mini goes outside of the Pokemon Center of Lilac Island. The boy looks at the sunlight while stretches his arm and the Minun stares at the shivering Dratini.
    "Whats wrong with her?" Ethan asked Kaiser.
    "She wants to leave Lilac Island because she thinks its too cold for a Dragon type like her." replied Kaiser on Mini's behalf.
    "Should we look at another island first instead?" Suggested the pokemon trainer.
    "She says that she wants to go to Crimson for the hot spring." translated the talking Minun.
    "What about you?" He asked.
    "I'm fine with any order Ethan." answered the Minun.
    "We'll catch a boat to Crimson as soon as possible then." Concluded Ethan. He takes off his snow white scarf and tied it on Mini to keep her warm. "This will do for now."

Lumina

Lucid Melody
    Years
  • Fae the Pichu was living on Crimson island, but was thinking of travelling around. She went over to a group of natives, as she usually did, and started playing around.

"Hahaha! Can't catch me!" she said, running around. Although, to the natives, all that they heard was:

"Pichu pichu pi!"

The people started laughing, and started chasing Fae around.

Last edited:

dragonite149

I am not male
    Years
  • Kasolia the Kirlia woke up on Lilac Island, as the sun peeked over the sea. "Today will be a great day to practice contest combos, as always!" she said, before walking onto a icy plain.
    "Confusionleaf Combo!" Kasolia said out loud, before launching a Magical Leaf, and making the leaves, now glowing blue from the effects of Confusion, spin around her. The sight was beautiful, with the soft white snow falling down behind and infront. Then she made the leaves explode by hitting them with Charge Beam. She practised her 'ShadowCharge combo' next. Kasolia threw a Shadow Ball into the sky, then fired a Charge Beam at it. The Shadow Ball exploded like a firework, as soon as the Charge Beam hit it. "I'm think I'm ready for a Contest now. I heard they do them in a place called Sinnoh. That sounds like a long way away, so I better get on a boat there," she thought. Kasolia went to the port, and snuck aboard a boat. She thought it was going to Sinnoh, but it was going to Turqoise Island instead.

OOC: Kasolia learnt about Contests when a Coordinator came to the Lilac Island and practised there.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • The journey begins...

(OOC: I think I will edit my SU. I made it a long time ago and am not extremely fond of it anymore. Especially since it's extremely short.)

Kris Kollyns - Crimson Island

I woke up with the warm sand underneath me and the pleasent sound of waves surrounding me. It was nice having my own little spot on the beach. Not many people came to this side, probably because it was small, hidden and an extreme amount of sun didn't come through here. I sat up and looked at the waves. Then I turned my head and looked at the baby bear pokemon sleeping next to me. "Come on buddy." I picked him up and set him on my lap.

"Ur...?" The little pokemon mumbled as it opened its sleepy eyes.

"What do you wanna do today?" I asked the little pokemon sitting in my arms.

"Ur-sa, teddi..." The little pokemon said in response to my question. I smiled and looked back out at the waves. Not much to do around an island. Yet at the same time, there was endless things to do.

Cinder - Crimson Island

Humans. Everywhere. Them and their filth rotting this island. They all just need to leave... I looked around. What a great view you could get from the top of a volcanoe. Too bad what I was viewing wasn't pretty. Human cities were not beautiful. They were horrible. I turned away from the city and headed down the opposite side of the volcanoe. They think they're so great...

Last edited:

Lumina

Lucid Melody
    Years
  • Fae was having fun, jumping on people's heads, and stuff like that. But she felt like doing something else now, and dashed off towards the volcano. She had always wanted to see what it was like up close. The humans sounded disappointed, but they knew she would be back later.

"Hm, what way was it again? Uh...Um...Ah! That way!" she said, and ran off to the volcano.

Nakuzami

Years
  • Cinder - Crimson Island

I continued walking down the volcanoe. While walking down, I saw a Pichu with a notched ear. I glared at it for a moment, then continued walking. After a little more walking, I saw a Sneasel stealing some eggs out of a nest. I ran over to it and used Eruption on it. It let out a scream of pain and ran away. "Teach you to mess with my island. Besides, ice-types don't belong here..." I mumbled.

Lumina

Lucid Melody
    Years
  • Fae noticed a Typhlosion glare at her, and then attack a Sneasel that was trying to steal some eggs.

"Woah! That was awesome! D'you think I can do that too?" she said, running over to the Typhlosion.

Nakuzami

Years
  • The Pichu ran back over to me. "Woah! That was awesome! D'you think I can do that too?" Came her voice.

Oh great, a pest. "No, you need to be a powerful fire-type. And not even all fire-types can do it." I looked at the little pokemon. "Now run along."

Back