• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Rarest Catches Ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MOON~DANCER

All I've got is insane.
    Years
    my rarest were SHINY ABSOL SHINY GROUDON SHINY KYOGRE SHINY LUGIA SHINY HO_OH and SHINY BLEDUM!!! and i have tons of other shineys

LoverOfLatias

Latias' best friend
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    My rarest catch would be a Latias in a pok? ball. It was SO wierd. I found it around the sea, and I threw an ultra ball (1 HP) and it didn't even wiggle once. Then I found it again (in a short time, too) and threw a pok? ball. it wiggled Thrice and was caught! to add to that, my Girlfriend caught a Chimecho shortly after, and named it Ocarina after it's cry. Something, huh?

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    I don't have any super cool shiny legendaries in a crappy Poke Ball. I guess my bag has been I have a knack for coming across rare Pokes rather easily. I got both male and female Raltz within about 5 minutes, I bagged my Bagon on my sixth wild Poke encounter in the back of Granite Cave, and then caught Chimecho after a few minutes too. Feebas? Haven't brought myself to start looking yet.

Chronos

Not named from YGO-GX.
    Years
    Shiny Regice- Great Ball ( I was getting desperate...and I'm still amazed)
    Shiny Whismur- Pokeball (That was early in the game, I only had one badge, but its still rare)

Spencer

-_-
    Years
    The Eevee Evolutionary said:
    This isn't supposed to be your *proudest* catch. It could be, but what I'm looking for is the "rarity" of the Pokemon catch. For all I know, it could be a Shiny Latias, or even a plain 'ol shiny Zigzagoon. Heck, it doesn't HAVE to be shiny; I'd just like you to post your rarest catch-that's it.

Mine=Entei with a Pokeball, and Rayquaza with a Great Ball. The only other "rare" catch would be Chimecho and Feebas, but Feebas doesn't count once you find it, and Chimecho... I have not seen one since my first copy of Sapphire *I'm on my 5th or 6th btw, and I own two copies now lol*
    I was lucky in my Ruby, I got a Chimeco like my 5th time running in the grass. But my other rare catches are:

Groundon-Netball (lol)
    Shiny Pikachu

Phaizar

Master Trainer
    Years
    Shadow of heroes said:
    Shiny Celebi are red and aren't catchable.Groudon Have gold instead of red.No blue.

you are sooooooooo picky - i think it was a glitch cos thats how I( ie ME) saw them...

Blastoise

Der Lufthausen
    Years
    Registeel with an Ultra Ball, but none of its health depleated and no status effects. I had been trying and failing to catch him for an hour, so I got angry on my last try and just threw the Ultra Ball, and caught it. o.o

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2006
    How do you catch a shiny rare pokemon?My gold:Ho-oh master ball.Emrald:none because 9 e4 times and I lost Secptile level 100.All other games I do not have rare pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2006
    I caught Ho-Oh in a masterball,missingo in a pokeball and my shiny Lugia are the ones I caught.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back