• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrDreavus

There she goes! =O
Years
  • At first I couldn't see what it was, but then I realized. Also, I thought it was kinda plain. Still, it was a cool image, so 6.5/10. =D

MrDreavus

There she goes! =O
    Years
  • I like the green background, even though I don't like green o_o It's hard not to like that avatar...8.999/10 (which is basically 9 but not really)

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    It's a cut out of an image: no real editing. Also, the text, the text, the text.... Might as well not have the text, since the font doesn't really look good, and it's not very visible... Also, I think it need a 1 pixel border around it. In black, maybe. 5.6/10

MrDreavus

There she goes! =O
    Years
  • Well, thanks ^_^ I actually did a lot to the photo in Photoshop but I guess I'm not good T_T And I like the text..I guess I could look for a better font. I just had like a little space at the bottom so I wrote my name. I thought of a border but I'm just not that good, I'll try later =D

As for yours...wow. o_o That's awesome. 10/10.

Arlynn

Fourteen
    Years
  • 7/10. Most of the same comments as Shiranui. The text looks bad to me, mostly because it's in black, when the background is mostly bright and happy.

MrDreavus

There she goes! =O
    Years
  • ...why is a black, dreary background bright and happy?

Anyway =D Cloud Strife! I love Final Fantasy, and it looks really good, the colors are brilliant. 9/10 =D

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    I like it! Though the text could be a 'bit' bigger, and it could do with a border? 8.5/10

Years
    • Age 59
    • Seen Aug 3, 2019
    I love the colors, but I think the image looks a bit squeezed.
    6/10...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back