• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
  • I think you blurred too much of the body and sharpened too much of his hair tbh. The whole thing looks rather awkward. 4/10

Darkfox1525

God in the arts of Darkness
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2011
    10/10

Love it. Its from outside the internet, and whats even cooler is that your (if that is you) using a blowhorn (if its not, please tell me. XD) to make a stream of fire. Well done. XD

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • 6/10

Blue does look pretty in this, but the fact that it looks like you just resized the image so it would fit as an avvie makes it hard to see Blue (especially with the background also being dark). Might I suggest cropping the image as well? And if you did do that, crop it furthermore so Blue can be seen a bit better.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back