• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Looks purely awesome, Jae!! Everything about the signature is great. The border looks good, text is done well with the contrasting colors and overlap. The picture of Kenpachi is wicked, and the added effects amp it up even more. The text outside the banner is concise. I hate it when people have excessive text in their signatures.

The avatar compliments the signature to perfection. I like how the avatar image of Kenpachi is different than the banner image. The only thing that I think could be done to improve the theme is having the borders on the avatar and banner match. That's no biggy though, looks great how it is!!

I don't give out perfect scores, because nothing is perfect...so...

9.9/10

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    I contradict that statement; you're signature has too much text. Too much colour, without a scheme in general, plus the same old thing for a long period of time, and no real banner or editing in skill, so I give you 4/10

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    *ehem* No offence, but it's just two pictures of a Mudkip, a link within a spoiler, and a whole bunch of annoying (for me anyway O_o) Pokemon Mystery Dungeon icons. Perhaps if you at least arrange it better, or remove some of the icons... It would look better. 4/10

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    8/10 Nice banner but that picture is again repeated so it doesn't look good but although its Nice.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 24, 2009
    Is that kingdom hearts or final fantisy?
    I don't like both,but the bannes is good! 7.9/10

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    It's kind of bland, it would look nicer if it was centered or something, but then I guess it does look like the mudkip is peering out on the left... It's simple, which is something I'm not really the biggest fan of (obviously, as my banner's are always really complicated and blinding. xD)

8/10

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Interesting, all from the same studio, eh? xD I absolutely loooooove Fate/Stay, so glad that it's the main thing in the banner. Though, Saber isn't really my favorite servant, and the text color doesn't really match. ^^; And, I have no idea what the 'B' 'S' and 'A' stand for...

Let's see....9/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back