• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Sorry, but it's just some un-edited images along with club minibars. Also, it's not that nicely organized... 5/10

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Glowy text is blinding. x_x Animation is cool, shiney tablet card thing is blurry...strange way of organization...

3/10

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Yay! I really wanted to rate your signature, Bijou... =D

Anyway, I really like the banner. The colours really compliment the Sanji image, and the bubbly background looks pretty. The text is neat, and everything is very nicely organised. 10/10, because I say so XD

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    5 /10 too much stuff.. make the pc family a link to a single post same with claims.. the spoilers spoil it xD
    like the sadness theme though

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Ahhhh~ When will it CHAAAANGE?!?! *shot* Just kidding, it looks as nice as always. By the way, what's 'BSA' stand for in your sig?

8/10

And thank you Pikabloo, I had lot's of nasty's with this banner. *smiles while stabbing it over and over* (Darn image.)

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Pochama! Very cute image, with all the sparkly bits... Anyway, my main complaint is the text colour. A bit too bright for my liking. Other than that, it's pretty good. Simple, and neat =D 8.5/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back