• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rena

i WILL save this patient!
    Years
    9;10 - I love the SOS Brigade part of your signature, Mikuru is so kawaii! And the main Saber pic is just as good, though the B, S, and A are confusing me.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Just as usual, 9/10. ^^ *GASP* I know who those people are!

Haruhi, Yuuki, Saber, and...okay so I lied. I know three though, and I've only seen one of the anime. *is strangely proud of myself*

Lavabyle

Merry Christmas!
    Years
    ^ 9/10 i watched some more of One Piece and it miraculously rasied your score! w00t!

*btw The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya really is a great anime, just make sure you watch it in the right order! *TV airing order a.k.a. Kyon order* =)

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Ahhh, so you've started making banners Alex, see how organized it is now? For a second attempt, I give you 8/10 ;)

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I really like your signature. I like how you managed to blend in the three images within one banner, and using the brush effects to make that one image be emphasised. Not only that, but the fact that everything is black and white other than the brush effects make the emphasis even, uh, better O_o

9.8/10, because I don't like the colour of the l♣l's O_o

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Same as always! XD 9/10 It seems kind of thin to me now though...too long, too thin. But that hardly does anything to the scor. xD Wish there was more to Saber's sword too. ^^

(Agh, my new set has too much text. Darn image was too tall and thin.)

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Would appreciate more editing in the sig, but it works, and the layout is fine. Good choice of colour scheme too. 7/10

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    9/10, yours is awesome Jae, nice and bright and Christmasy

EDIT: VFD you posted just before me so for you... Lol random Series of Unfortunate events thing 7/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back