• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
    Pretty good in my opinion, only thing I don't like are some text colours..but I could be wrong. Overall, a nice signature ^^

9.5/10

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    ..My siggy is bad...anyway..

The banner is cute, but the siggy itself, it's too colourful, I think it should of kept to one colour.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    The banners good, and the links arraged to suit the theme, looks great, so 10/10.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    It´s just a little joke, if you click it, you will be linked to... well, discover it by yourself...^^

6/10 It´s a little... I don´t know, it would be better with a pic. n_nU

It would be more entertaining if it sent us to Kevan and ate our brains. < <;

Anyway, Barboach, it's a bit boring. A B&W image, blurry, left alignment, not all that amusing really... But, that's my opinion. ^^

2/10

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Hmm... *frown*
    I don't know about this one, it's got a strange colour scheme and the text effects and position is slightly off, but when together it's got quite a harmony, probably because of the image.
    8.9999999/10

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    9/10. I cant remember what I said last time but I like all the nice and bright shiny bits. I also have no idea who the person is...

It´s just a little joke, if you click it, you will be linked to... well, discover it by yourself...^^

You can tell from the URL it wasnt gonna take me anywhere I wanted...

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Meh, Plum was the only colour that fitted...

Anyhow, banner is cool but I dont like the text. It looks really annoying with the theme I have and doesnt really suit the banner so 7/10

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Nice banner but I think we don't need a big explanation about you maybe that should go in your profile? Also I know the colour matches but it is a bit too bright ;] 8.5/10

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    9/10, pwetty picceh, but theres some uneven text colours that should be changed *Hides*

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    I shall.
    It's a cute image, and I love Cloud as much as a sane MALE should. o_______o;;
    7/10

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Looks good as ever, but now that you bring up the topic of matching, I don't really like how the color's of the background don't match Yachiru's color concept in general (pink) and that's kind of odd for me. The font is Easy Street, right? *I think...* Hmm, well, I'm not really a fan of curly fancy fonts partnered with plain auto-fonts.

8/10

Rena

i WILL save this patient!
    Years
    9.3;10 - I love the background and the shades of blue an the banner, but the font doesn't appeal to me that much, but the image definately matches the background. I love the concept of the banner too. My gosh, Sanji-kun looks so kawaii there~

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Lol what is that pic? It looks funny. Well.. the rest of the banner is good but the text although purposely done makes it seem kinda wrong to me. 8/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back