• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Big Font. Not Cool. Kinda Like Capitalizing Every Word You Say.

Yeah, what Alex said. Down to the one pixelled dot. The banner seems more like an image to me then a banner, and there's no border anyway. 5/10

Utami

Heart Of Terror
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2010
    Gosh darn, Bijou got you before me, Mudkip85.

Like I said on the Theme thread, I like your vectorish background. The text inside the banner isn't that appealing to me though, it's too big. Nice color scheme, maybe you should experiment with two colors next time. The dotted border doesn't seem to go with the banner.

9/10

Last edited:

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Nice banner but the Text colour doesn't match with a background so I will give you 9/10.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I like it, although it needs a border. You might want to credit whoever drew those images. *forgets who it was, but has a link to their website on my laptop...somewhere*

The beautifly in the missle is uneeded, as is the red text but otherwise it looked pretty good. Text matches IMO.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    I like your sig alot. ^.^
    Text match the banner wonderfully :P
    Nice and simple. And i like the crimped edges around the picture.

^^" don't know who is on the banner tho >.<
    9/10

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Kind of a big siggy, maybe you only need one picture/banner? And try to shorten you're sig a bit. 6.5/10

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    The banner is rather messily made, though the May image is well cut out and very clear. I don't like the pokemon images though, those are less clean and the Beautifly isn't completely rendered. The border doesn't match the banner and the text is pixelly.

6/10

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    8/10 I like the banner but its just the text that I find is a bit too much compared to the size of the banner.

I like it, although it needs a border. You might want to credit whoever drew those images. *forgets who it was, but has a link to their website on my laptop...somewhere*

Yeah I dont know who drew them. I just got the images when people posted them.

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Maybe not, but I don't think your username is vital for your siggy, other than that the banner and text matches nicely and there's nothing wrong with it ^^ 9/10

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Alex: Michikusa drew the images.

I like your avvy, but its...hmm...how do I say it, it's not as bright as your banner and I like the lights in your banner. >.< But I have a terrible dislike for that render.

8/10

Years
    Yeah...XD I'm having a hard time with finding a fitting piccy.

Ohh..You added some stuff to the bottom of you piccy. Nice. : )
    9/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back