• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I can't tell who it is either Chaos Chao. ^^; You're not supposed to be able to tell, but oh well.

Text is win. Although, there's nothing under the categories. You didn't claims any bishies?! 8O SIN. *jk*

But you still get a 5/10. ^^;;

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Pretty sweet you drew the image yourself. But because I have a pet peeve for information inside banners... :/ (Even though it's an awesome space saver)

9.5/10

Mudkip85

A.K.A ~KIPPER~
    Years
    You beat me to rating signomi's sig.

Signomi
    Inch perfect i like it. Surprisng the text is very clear and readable unlike on most banners. Good job. 10/10

Bijou
    Nice and simplistic like mine therefore ill give you a 8/10
    ~Kipper~

Arlynn

Fourteen
    Years
    Kipper, the banner is simplistic, and you can see the white on the Beautifly's ... dang, I can't remember what they're called. The nectar consuming bit, I'll just say. 5.2/10

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Spoliers aren't nice in sigs anymore. Other than that the text colour is a bit hard to read, but readable. And the banner is just awesome. 7.5/10

Arlynn

Fourteen
    Years
    Spoliers aren't nice in sigs anymore. Other than that the text colour is a bit hard to read, but readable. And the banner is just awesome. 7.5/10

Thanks, I wouldn't have the spoiler thing, but I can't fit all that information without breaking a rule, methinks.

Anywho, I like it, and yet I don't. It seems a little bit too simple, maybe a nice color layer, or texture would look pretty. or a brush. Anyways, 8/10

Rena

i WILL save this patient!
    Years
    7;10 - I love how you did the banner, but the things that bother me are the text and the color scheme of the whole banner. It reminds me of mustard - yuck! xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back