• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Hmmm..... all good, nice and organized, but you need to try making more banners, to expand your STYLE. ;) 7/10
    Bijou: which font? Curly = Edwardian, Auto = Century Gothic o_0;

Last edited:

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    One word: Really good (Okay, I lied about saying 'one word' O_o) I like the fact that the background is animated and stuff... Very festive with the flashing green and red lights and such. And well, I like it =D 9/10

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    The colours are quite nice ('cept for those bright ones you used, like the green and yellow ones) and the banner is pretty cool. 9/10

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    A bit too big for my liking o.o;
    And I don't think we need to know that the banner in your siggy is clickable ^_^; 5.5/10

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    That's a very cute banner, with very cute Pokemon =D Anyway, your signature is nice. It's small, and neatly organised. Simple, yet effective =3 9/10

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
  • Once again I'll have to rate yours. Banner is awesome, text is fine and it's organized. I can't find anything to complain about ^^

10/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back