• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
Years
  • 8/10, You've got rid of the bulky text at the bottom, seems much more compact now. But its still the colours of the text that is my only complaint.

just needs a good matching banner ^^
    What do you mean by that?? I dont understand you... so a banner with a matching banner?

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
  • What do you mean by that?? I dont understand you... so a banner with a matching banner?

Sorry that was my fault, I was tired when I wrote that. I ment a border ^^"

As for the one above me, it's cool but the text needs a matching colour, black is kinda boring IMO ^^

8.7/10

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    What the heck is that supposed to be? I really don't like it. Vey cluttered, no real theme or message and really rather pointless. 4/10

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
  • It's simple ... and aligned on the right ^_^ It looks like youre getting better at making 'em! Now you just gotta make those white areas transparent!

8/10

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Hmm.... I like the image, but you need to adjust the placement, size and effects for some more variability. 7/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back