• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the THEME Above You v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Although the avatar and signature match nicely, I really don't like this theme. I have a dislike towards Harley Quinn. Still,

7/10

Years
    Oh wow, I actually know this band for once. xD; I enjoy the good lighting, although the entirely white-motif icon on the left of the signature feels out of place. Otherwise, text feels rather ordinary, shall we say? [8.9/10]

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Not really a theme, since the only thing banner and avatar have in common is the series the characters they feature come from.

The avatar is funny, the banner rather plain. But I don't dislike it. =)

7/10

derozio

Years
    Well, its seasonal. +1
    Its nice quality. +1
    Well, I didn't like it much. I didn't dislike it either. The characters just didn't appeal to me. Still it deserves at least a: 7.5/10.

Years
    Nice, but the text on the bottom of the signature bleeds into the picture.
    If it was moved lower into the black, would look that little bit better.

7/10 =]

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Kanon! That brings back memories. I rather liked that series.
    And I like your theme. Though I'm not that fond of pink and it's shades, I think the banner is okay. :3 The avatar in itself is okay, but you might have linked the colour scemes of both the avatar and banner more.

7,5/10

derozio

Years
    I've already given my judgement on your theme(in my previous post in this thread). xP;

7.5/10

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    I can't see all the pictures but maybe that's because my browser is having a fail day.
    From what I can see, it's pretty.. I've always liked the 3 icons = signature thing.
    9/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back