• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the THEME above you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Eh... that guy... is scaring me... But I love the green tint and all. Green rox0rs! XD And I love the sig. 9/10

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Pretty good. Matching banner and avy set. You should try centering the banner though, and adding in some matching centered text. 7/10

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    9/10

I like the Bakura theme. It matches and I have seen a new look on to little Bakura here. I like the video games view on him in the banner. Then you also have the matching avatar.

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    I still like the banner, but I have to take off points because the avy just look like it was cropped from the banner and you didn't do such a good job either. Maybe try adding an avy and having the dimensions 100x100 or 130x130? 8/10

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    Oh okay, that explains it. I really didn't notice that you recolored the lip, either I'm not looking hard enough or you did a good job. X3

Anyway, since you explained your situation, I'll raise it to 9/10 but how did you make the banner then if you don't know how to crop? o.o

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back