• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the THEME above you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    ^ 9.5/10 Your whole theme goes nicely together, sticking to one theme. The only complaint I have is the spoiler tag. xD;

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
    Aside from the default link colour, excellent choice of colour, excellent banners. 10/10 — hell, I'll ignore that small colour discrepancy.

Axєl

→ enveloping flames;
    Years
    7/10

The Pokemon Trozie icons work together, but there isn't much to it.
    Its still cute though. x3

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    A little too cluttered for my liking. You should center the PokePet. The banner and avy could be a little more creative and fixed up. 6/10

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    9/10

Nice. I have no idea what that picture is but I like it because it manga. You don't see many mangas in sigs. Black and while is cool. The spoiler tag is just out of place and clashes color wise.

Whiplash

Been very inactive
    Years
    Dam it Sakura worst enemy XD.
    Well its a unsakura good naruto theme but the avatar spoils it due to it being fuzzy X3. 7/10 and I cant read the writing on the sig.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back