• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the User Profile of the person above you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fango pango

This fire burns, always.
Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2016
    It's pretty good
    And what you gunna do,report me :p
    I warned you

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • It's certainly interesting

But as Gymnotide kindly put it, it hurts the eyes.

4/10

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
    Years
  • Like the transparent tab effect. Don't really like the bg color, though. And since no bg image or profile pic, I'll rate 4.5/10.

Winneon

Years
  • Like the green outline. I like the profile pic, as well. I rate this a 9/10!:D

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • 8/10 Really liking the Green + Color combo, just moving that leafy background so that it's more right would've worked

Winneon

Years
  • 8/10 Really liking the Green + Color combo, just moving that leafy background so that it's more right would've worked
    Thanks!

6/10
    The bg color is nice, but some other bright color will go with it (I call black and bright color "Tron Neon") will go nice. I like the opacity effect on the tabs, too.:)

Dent

taste the café m o c h a ♥
    Years
  • 5/10 for the color scheme, but if there's supposed to be a background image I can't see it. ;_;

Winneon

Years
  • Not really liking the bg color. 5/10

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • Like the transparent tab effect. Don't really like the bg color, though. And since no bg image or profile pic, I'll rate 4.5/10.

What? There was clearly a BG image.

Anyway, I'm not really liking the background image. and the bright green doesn't fit with the dark profile. \; And the contents bar kinda ruins the bg image anyway.

4/10

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
  • Don't like the Background color and I'm confused as to why you used the Youtube Video but where you put no Youtube video in without a background.

Your yellow text box is ugly.

I give it a 3/10

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • 6/10

The pattern background is nice, but I feel like the colour isn't working with the browns as well as it could with some tweaks, also would like to see a profile picture, or at least the trick so you get more background space. Nice and neat though! :D

Winneon

Years
  • Like the bg image, like the blueish color aswell. 9/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back